Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,704 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2162075 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (1338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
dombosco:

Ok ooo. S7 edge for 200$ Or lesser is my budget

pls...take ur enquiries to his thread....pls
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
oludare37:
thanks for your observation, I have been so humble to this guy since yesterday, the guy really provoke me..if you see the messages this guy have been sending to me on whasapp and my thread,you will pity me..customers always right does not mean that customers should be talking any how to the seller...
Nexttime your word should be "I'm sorry, please I'll look into it asap, thanks for your patience. "
It often reduce tension. That is often one of Mikky's best line of words. You need all these clients for the growth of your biz
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
tim26will:
I'm sorry to say, you're no near a business person. You want to be talking like Mikky. Mikky business is essential, your is non essential, yours need serious humility, but you sound arrogant. Your very wrong use of words for a mere starter.

My brother very arrogant I never said anything bad to him... I only told him to refund my money since he can't deliver I dont understand why he is talking this way.. have deal with a lot of guys here without issue..wanted mikky to pick up the item yesterday cause am actually purchasing for someone and since u can't deliver yesterday refund my money
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
*E.Kelvin, 100k alert received. for core i5 dell xps, am not sure the laptop will reach my adress till tuesday/wed(ebay purchase, still in transit).And am shipping out today in 8hrs
-so make i dash u core i7 (with 6gb memory), just add 5k.... grin grin......"i[b]n mint condition[/b]"
-no acessories ohh, but charger included
-battery abt 4.5hrs

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
mikkyangel:

pls...take ur enquiries to his thread....pls

You asked me to look for the deal which I did. Sent all the details to you yet no update or response from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
twinskenny:

My brother very arrogant I never said anything bad to him... I only told him to refund my money since he can't deliver I dont understand why he is talking this way.. have deal with a lot of guys here without issue..wanted mikky to pick up the item yesterday cause am actually purchasing for someone and since u can't deliver yesterday refund my money
Just be patient with him. Refund is very sure but not certain.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
tim26will:

Just be patient with him. Refund is very sure but not certain.
my brother, its not certain because glo network was given problem,immediately I received the alert,I withdraw it and i use 2k to buy airtel data,1500 fuel and I use the remaining one to keep body and soul..God know say I'm madly broke..i don't think i have any money to refund him..I will surely get his work done,that one is certain..abi you will help me give am? cheesy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
*BN....super deal!!, deal of the week.
-Intel core i7 laptop(7th Gen)
-nvidia gforce
picked up in the city whittier(place far sha)....fuel $50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbHS20fbk1Y

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
*Notice!!!
- No pickups today from 12 noon(9pm n9ja time)
.....am sorry for the inconvinieces, need to ship goods out today..

-"please, only whats up messages, no phone calls/no flashing"!
thanks for ur understanding
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
oludare37:
thanks for your observation, I have been so humble to this guy since yesterday, the guy really provoke me..if you see the messages this guy have been sending to me on whasapp and my thread,you will pity me..customers always right does not mean that customers should be talking any how to the seller...

Refund my money bros sorry if I talk to u any how you are the boss.. but please credit me o biko make I no open thread on ya head
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
oludare37:

Refund my money bros sorry if I talk to u any how you are the boss.. but please credit me o biko make I no open thread on ya head

Thank u
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is getting funnier grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fergieboy: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin

Season film won start for here

Grabs popcorn cheesy

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
twinskenny:

Thank u
you are begging, at the same time you are treating me.go ahead and open one million thread, I'm waiting for you..you think you can tarnish my image and go Scot free? tongue
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
wildchild02:
This is getting funnier grin
wildchild I site you undecided grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
twinskenny et oludare37

Well I don't know the terms and agreement of your deal, but I'll be very honest and real here.

Twinskenny Refund might be impossible if you consider that time, data and energy have been applied, it's almost the same as Mikky charging for a failed pick up. So the best you can hope for is another link if the previous link has expired or no longer available as the item have been sold.

Oludare37 you need to let your customers be aware that you're not the only one chatting with a particular seller as there are 10s of other people too. In view of this, you need to state in clear terms how you wish to resolve the issue of unavailable links/sold items either to provide them a new link or a percentage of their money is refunded.

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kadafs: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Very Slim Dell XPS 13, core i5 for quick sales. 150K OR Best Offer. Laptop must go today. Location is Lagos.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
wildchild02:
twinskenny et oludare37

Well I don't know the terms and agreement of your deal, but I'll be very honest and real here.

Twinskenny Refund might be impossible if you consider that time, data and energy have been applied, it's almost the same as Mikky charging for a failed pick up. So the best you can hope for is another link if the previous link has expired or no longer available as the item have been sold.

Oludare37 you need to let your customers be aware that you're not the only one chatting with a particular seller as there are 10s of other people too. In view of this, you need to state in clear terms how you wish to resolve the issue of unavailable links/sold items either to provide them a new link or a percentage of their money is refunded.
thanks for your observation,i really appreciate you,God will continue increase your knowledge..

this is term of our agreement:he asked me this question on whasapp around 6.58p.m yesterday:IF THE DEAL DID NOT CLICK,HOPE YOU WILL GET REPLACEMENT,IN CASE MIKKY COULD NOT MEET UP,my answer goes like this:SURE NAAAA!,I WILL SURELY GET A REPLACEMENT FOR YOU IF THIS ONES IS NOT CLICK,NA MY WORK.I WILL SURELY GET YOUR WORK DONE ONCE THE PAYMENT IS BEING MADE...

where did i breach the term of our agreement?this guy have been acting funny since yesterday night as if i force him to send money to me.he was acting as if the world would come to an end if he did not send any link to mikky yesterday...immediately i received the alert around 10pm,i withdraw the 5k,buy 2k airtel data,1500 fuel,working all night because of his work,where did i go wrong?or where did he want me to get the money back...mikky started the pick up on the 18th of this month,i have not done any work this year...

i use to search for free without collect any deposit before but people have thought me lesson,last week one guy called me,requesting for iphone7 plus and note5 deal,i negotiated the price with him,he agreed..i worked for completed 3days,i managed to seal new note5 deal at $180,i called this guy on Monday morning,he replied me that he is in cinema,he called me later in day begging me that he would credit my account...since that day,the guy have been avoiding my calls and messages on whasapp...my sleepiness night,data,fuel and energy wasted...see the deal:imei no:990007010713516,sellers phone no:323-425-0645,the link:https://offerup.com/item/detail/411733155/?ref=Chat

if its you what would you?

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kokoboy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
mikkyangel:
*BN....super deal!!, deal of the week.
-Intel core i7 laptop(7th Gen)
-nvidia gforce
picked up in the city whittier(place far sha)....fuel $50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbHS20fbk1Y

Is it available? Price please.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by imarrpopson: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
oludare37:

Although this matter no concern me but you criticized mayorall on his trend last year for the same thing you are now doing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by imarrpopson: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
mikkyangel:
*E.Kelvin, 100k alert received. for core i5 dell xps, am not sure the laptop will reach my adress till tuesday/wed(ebay purchase, still in transit).And am shipping out today in 8hrs
-so make i dash u core i7 (with 6gb memory), just add 5k.... grin grin......"i[b]n mint condition[/b]"
-no acessories ohh, but charger included
-battery abt 4.5hrs
Boss. How much make i pay make I carry the system incase the guy is not interested.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by princegeremi: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
But really, my brother, all these stuffs should be on your thread nah.

You sef think am.

This is Mikky's thread..

oludare37:
thanks for your observation,i really appreciate you,God will continue increase your knowledge..

this is term of our agreement:he asked me this question on whasapp around 6.58p.m yesterday:IF THE DEAL DID NOT CLICK,HOPE YOU WILL GET REPLACEMENT,IN CASE MIKKY COULD NOT MEET UP,my answer goes like this:SURE NAAAA!,I WILL SURELY GET A REPLACEMENT FOR YOU IF THIS ONES IS NOT CLICK,NA MY WORK.I WILL SURELY GET YOUR WORK DONE ONCE THE PAYMENT IS BEING MADE...

where did i breach the term of our agreement?this guy have been acting funny since yesterday night as if i force him to send money to me.he was acting as if the world would come to an end if he did not send any link to mikky yesterday...immediately i received the alert around 10pm,i withdraw the 5k,buy 2k airtel data,1500 fuel,working all night because of his work,where did i go wrong?or where did he want me to get the money back...mikky started the pick up on the 18th of this month,i have not done any work this year...

i use to search for free without collect any deposit before but people have thought me lesson,last week one guy called me,requesting for iphone7 plus and note5 deal,i negotiated the price with him,he agreed..i worked for completed 3days,i managed to seal new note5 deal at $180,i called this guy on Monday morning,he replied me that he is in cinema,he called me later in day begging me that he would credit my account...since that day,the guy have been avoiding my calls and messages on whasapp...my sleepiness night,data,fuel and energy wasted...see the deal:imei no:990007010713516,sellers phone no:323-425-0645,the link:https://offerup.com/item/detail/411733155/?ref=Chat

if its you what would you?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lillaowow(m): 12:42am On Jan 23, 2018
i no understand all these wahalah.

you no get money to buy phones/laptop. You contact oyinbo people dey negotiate on top thing wey your pocket no reach.

You come dey find maga wey you go charge higher price or charge dem to send link wey you no be you get am.

Which village you come from?

grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2018
aJP(LOS Angeles pickup)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2018
*C AND C............
-new note 8 picked up in Huntington park

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2018
*BN, SUPER Deal!
touchscreen laptop pickedup in Santa Anna= 37k
-50mins drive x 2

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2018
*BN, laptop picked up in Inglewood=12k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2018
*David(deal of d week)!!!
-home drop off.....
-samsung s6 and vr =18k
-Unlock code has been sent to ur offerup inbox, pls send to me make i help u unlock am

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2018

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lukjee: 8:06am On Jan 23, 2018
lukjee:
Mikky help me check this out and give me details of buying it and sending it down to Lagos.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/mob/d/samsung-galaxy-note-8-unlocked/6466787672.html

Mikky u didn't reply me on this , what have are u selecting people to respond to or what.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by chidekings(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2018
wildchild02:
Anyone having problem with their offer up account? Haven't been getting replies from my messages since 3 days now

Morning bro,how did you later solve this issue
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2018
Hi Mikky, (mikkyangel)

Can i get a good deal for a samsung s8 ?

Mint condition.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (1338) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.