Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2078025 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (899) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dnapstar(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2016
Heineken:
boss Kerry you sure? I no dey understand myself seriously

let's get back to business. This page is for abuja job adverts.. let's don't get carried away folks....

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ibezimemmy(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Heineken:
Abuja please help me... Am a Mass Communication graduate. I need a job seriously.. I can't even concentrate any longer.

Same course..same fate...what's your location...maybe we can look around for those employment consultants and register with them..I am in Lugbe
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Heineken(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2016
ibezimemmy:

Same course..same fate...what's your location...maybe we can look around for those employment consultants and register with them..I am in Lugbe
Nice one. Am in Kubwa. Let me pm you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Oracle13(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2016
Do we have any employment agency/consultant in FCT? Pls shared if any so that I can equally register with them
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2016
Oracle13:
Do we have any employment agency/consultant in FCT? Pls shared if any so that I can equally register with them

Guys 08092333115. He will do a good job.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2016
henryhemon:

tested & trusted? Cos I've wasted my 2,500 with one useless agency in wuse. One thing I've noticed is that most of this so called "agent" don't offer or have links to real jobs. Just last week I was asked to go to kaduna for a job interview with "Nigeria sports university of technology"...a scam university that doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2016
LordOdin:
tested & trusted? Cos I've wasted my 2,500 with one useless agency in wuse. One thing I've noticed is that most of this so called "agent" don't offer or have links to real jobs. Just last week I was asked to go to kaduna for a job interview with "Nigeria sports university of technology"...a scam university that doesn't exist.

You will be shocked. Only if you can meet his terms and conditions.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2016
xcamarie:

Yes I did
how was it? Heard from them? Workforce? Did mine on the 27th, I dunno how they want us to bring all those guarantors they asked for.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2016
henryhemon:

You will be shocked. Only if you can meet his terms and conditions.
can You pls mention the terms?or part of it?...running out of funds, no need wasting scarce resources on transport.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2016
LordOdin:
can You pls mention the terms?or part of it?...running out of funds, no need wastinpg scarce resources on transport.

Nah it's not monetary.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xcamarie(f): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
LordOdin:
how was it? Heard from them? Workforce? Did mine on the 27th, I dunno how they want us to bring all those guarantors they asked for.
I did mine on the 26th, have they called you back?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Abirisegun(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
henryhemon:

What is his name? his Organization? or should I just call him without mentioning his name, what or where I got his contact from!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Abirisegun:

What is his name? his Organization? or should I just call him without mentioning his name, what or where I got his contact from!

You guys are funny. Call him simple,you know what you want,just tell him simple,stop all the questions.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by peaceugo: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
ibezimemmy:

pls house members help me, am adental therapist looking for a job in abuja so I won't be idle.thanks all
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by zion47: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
henryhemon:

Has anybody called d guy? so that d person can feed d house his terms and conditions.or what he does.Dis change no easy at all,dis is nt what i bargain for seriously.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
zion47:
Has anybody called d guy? so that d person can feed d house his terms and conditions.or what he does.Dis change no easy at all,dis is nt what i bargain for seriously.

You call na! embarassed embarassed
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
LordOdin:
cos I want to also apply? Can You shed more light?
applications have closed. Cos the recruitment process has started already
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2016
tchidi:

You call na! embarassed embarassed
cheesy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2016
xcamarie:

I did mine on the 26th, have they called you back?
nope, do You ve the guarantors they asked for?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by PasNet: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Hello all

My client (A software design and business solution enterprise) needs the services of freelance marketers to market it's services.

Remunerations are strictly on commission basis. All interested applicants should forward their C.V's to pasnetechnologies@gmail.com with subject 're:freelance marketer.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mackhunter77: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2016
zion47:

Una no want die but una want go heaven abi? #Lol. I just called and was wondering why everyone thought the person at the other end must be a man; abi na men runs sure pass ni? Their agency is at KARU opppsite court of appeal. Perhaps I'll feed u guys back later after i schedule an appointment with them. But 2K is involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2016
mackhunter77:

Una no want die but una want go heaven abi? #Lol. I just called and was wondering why everyone thought the person at the other end must be a man; abi na men runs sure pass ni? Their agency is at KARU opppsite court of appeal. Perhaps I'll feed u guys back later after i schedule an appointment with them. But 2K is involved.
@bolded as usual. Just go with 3 passports, You will be given a form to fill. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2016
HND Mechanical Engineering Area of expertise Procurement and contract Facilities Management Maintenance and services I can be contacted on 07054816558
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2016

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Anybody going to workforce tommorow
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by tunjijones(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Workers needed:
1. Driver with a valid drivers license, =N=30,000 monthly
2. Accountant/Secretary with a minimum of OND preferable female, =N=40,000.00 monthly
3. Office Assistant with a minimum of SSCE (Male or Female) , =N=20,000.00 monthly.

Venue of office is Gwarimpa, Abuja.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ibezimemmy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ibezimemmy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
If you've never tried it, do now...Register with Federal Govt's Graduate Internship Scheme..I exited the scheme last November after completing my one year internship..it's 30k per month...
Register @ www.gisure.gov.ng
Yep, there are flaws...but it's working
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ibezimemmy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Check this link...list of some consultancy firms in abuja...I can't vouch for any...
www.abujagalleria.com/Jobs/Companies-Vacancies/Recruitment_Agencies_Job_Vacancies_Links.html

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Heineken:
Abuja please help me... Am a Mass Communication graduate. I need a job seriously.. I can't even concentrate any longer.
Hey, easy dear.

It may seems like yours is bad, believe me, there are worst cases.

No condition is permanent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Heineken(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
missbronze:
Hey, easy dear.

It may seems like yours is bad, believe me, there are worst cases.
No condition is permanent.
wow.. Thanks dear.God bless you

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
ibezimemmy:
If you've never tried it, do now...Register with Federal Govt's Graduate Internship Scheme..I exited the scheme last November after completing my one year internship..it's 30k per month...
Register @ www.gisure.gov.ng
Yep, there are flaws...but it's working
I regd last year, got no feedback, heard nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (899) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.