Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,046 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2085804 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (899) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunday478(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2019
I work in this office before getting my current job. it's an estate firm. the are looking for graduates in estate firm. you might get lucky

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AloneTK: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2019
hammedkola:

My guy, why will you be tired?

I served in a hotel as IT Support in Abuja 2016, and most hotels here uses Mikrotik to manage their LAN.

Cheers

Seems you are familiar with Jabi area in Abuja. A friend is attending a conference there this weekend, can you recommend any cheap hotel/guesthouse within the vicinity (low budget kind of)
Thanks

*Modified- Kindly disregard, This was before our convo
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2019
AloneTK:

Seems you are familiar with Jabi area in Abuja. A friend is attending a conference there this weekend, can you recommend any cheap hotel/guesthouse within the vicinity (low budget kind of)
Thanks

why not call the number in my signature, we ve something nice for just 8k, if the person will stay more than 3 days, we can go as low as 7k per night
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Crespostakes:
Tetfund has started issuing appointment letters, those dat submitted their CV any luck?

nothing from my end

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2019
Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursery Teacher
Job Description

Must be able to teach Maths and English
Deadline: 5th December, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: jobs@tempkers.com with subject “Nursery School Teacher”
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2019
Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.

We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Type: Permanent
Job Description
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide first-class secretarial support as well as deliver highly effective and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical services to the CEO.
Responsibilities
Assist the CEO in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences;
Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments;
Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.;
Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests;
Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member;
Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for local and international trips;
Keep and maintain accurate records of paper and electronic correspondences on behalf of the CEO;
Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies;
Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
Candidate must possess minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines; A master’s degree will be an advantage
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in offering executive support as a PA, EA or a Secretary to top management
Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Must have verbal and written articulacy, professional discretion, efficiency, well-developed time management and strong organizational skills
Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters is required.
Confident and able to work on own initiative with limited supervision

Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Job Summary
The Senior BDM will develop a commercial strategy so as to achieve the company’s business plan.
The position will also be responsible also for achieving the company’s sales objectives & targets and implement commercial plans to promote revenue growth.
Responsibilities

Oversee all business activities i.e. Sales, Marketing and Operational activities;
Establishing leads, following up, meeting clients and closing deals aggressively;
Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity and profitability;
Represent the company at business meetings as approved by Management;
Review marketing activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement;
Develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions;
Coordinating with other department heads as required;
Identify and aggressively market the company’s services to prospective clients in the all sector;
Manage the entire sales & marketing team to achieve set targets and drive revenue aggressively;
Prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual business plans and strategies for maximizing profitability and revenue generation to realize organizational goals;
Develop the team’s key performance indicator (KPI) for performance assessment (appraisal);
Develop and maintain a network of contacts within and outside the industry for business developments and nurture strong industry network;
Conduct regular research about competitors to gain comparative advantage for the company;
Achieve agreed set revenue targets.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 15 years’ experience in similar position
An M.Sc./MBA would be an added advantage
Media expertise is required
Demonstrated ability to produce results
Proposal Writing, Presentations, Contract bidding and execution skills
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Leadership and managerial experiences
Must have relevant industry experience
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Job Description
We are looking for a skilled HR Assistant who will support the Human Resources Department mainly with Payroll Administration, Documentation and Database Procedures for employees.
We also expect the person to have requisite knowledge of various other HR functions.
Responsibilities
Coordinate payroll administration Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
Provide counseling on policies and procedures;
Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process;
Create and implement effective onboarding plans;
Develop training and development programs;
Assist in performance management processes;
Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues;
Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements;
Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
B.Sc in Human Resources (HR) or related discipline;
2 years relevant experience;
Professional HR certification would be an added advantage;
Strong knowledge of Payroll systems;
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
Good interpersonal skills;
Strong ability for corporate writing;
Extremely energetic and able to work long hours.
Remuneration
Competitive based on experience.
Deadline: 8th December, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: careers@louisvalentino.net clearly indicating the Job Title as subject of the application.
Note
All attachments should strictly be in PDF Format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maskyy(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2019
hammedkola:

My guy, why will you be tired?

I served in a hotel as IT Support in Abuja 2016, and most hotels here uses Mikrotik to manage their LAN.

I came across a Mikrotik captive portal template design online, and without any strong knowledge of HTML, I managed to edit it to taste. Today, I can design the same template myself from scratch using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap. And if you goto these following hotels; Top Rank (Jabi & Area 11), Barcelona Wuse II, you will see their WiFi login page with a stunning design apart from the default white background template that Mikrotik has.

Serving in a hotel gave me the idea of designing a captive portal with features that promotes the hotel to anyone connected to the WiFi without walking around for room show.

So, my point here is, with what you have, think of a solution to a problem. Some hospitals operations are yet to be automated, design something for them and walk-up to them to market yourself.

Cheers

Thanks Man. Pls 07016543752 my WhatsApp digit. Beep pls.

Or let me have your digits. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by okesuku: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Car for taxify/uber/hire purchase
Honda Accord 2005
Toyota Camry 2009 (Full option )(v6)

both cars in perfect condition
Contact 08038175914
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
A graduate accountant needed urgently in a newly opened eatery located in Mpape, Abuja. Interested person should send.his or her details name,age,address,marital status,state to

0810 886 2632
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
anyone invited for buypower interview or worked there before?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by zone51: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Abbasumaru:
Good morning house, I am a graduate of Computer Science with Second Class Upper Division, currently doing my Master degree (but am done with my course work, just doing my project now) I reside within Nyanya axis, also a web developer.
Please I need a job of any type related to ict or even outside ict, someone should assist me please. They say an "idle man is the devil's workshop".
You can contact me through this number 07068643562 or my email abbasumaru44@gmail.com

I can work any where in Abuja or Nasarawa State please. Thank you for positive response

No link to any sample of job you have worked on?...Common, try to sell yourself with your profile on here, add links to your porfolio, comment on every threads, your customer might be reading... undecided
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AesLuxury: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Vacancy for the following position

Job Title: Night Auditor

Job Requirements
• Minimum of HND/BSc. in relevant field
• Minimum of 3 years working experience as a Night Auditor with front office experience
• A professional certificate will be an added advantage
• Excellent Computer knowledge and good communication skill
• Advanced knowledge of PMS software
• In-depth understanding of auditing
• Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
• Excellent Maths skill with attention to detail
• Excellent Time management skill
• Must be based in Abuja.

To apply
Send your application to hr@aesluxury.com

Job Title: Front Office Manager

Job Requirements
• Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Front Office Manager
• Advanced knowledge of eZee Front Desk

To apply

Job Title: Marketing Executive

Job Requirements
• Minimum of 3 years working experience as a Marketer

To apply

Deadline: 13th December 2019
Please, only qualified candidates should apply!!!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by somez(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
One of Abuja's biggest Wallpaper Store, Maxx Wallpaper and Deco Limited, is in urgent need for the service of Wallpaper Installers.

Qualification

Minimum SSCE

Ability to install 3D Wall panel will be an added advantage.

Mode of Application.

Interested applicants should submit Cv's and other related details in person to MAXX WALLPAPER AND DECO LIMITED. 1st floor Spar Park and shop premises, directly opposite UBA bank before Banex plaza, Wuse 2, Abuja.

For related details, kindly call 08145463027
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Olanike88(f): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Yippie!Yippie!!Yippie!!!TastyNibble has come again.........December is at the corner......You don't need to cook we'll do the cooking for you #TastyNibble......Contact us 07031648076.......FCT,Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Bconsortium: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Crespostakes:
Tetfund has started issuing appointment letters, those dat submitted their CV any luck?
Crespostakes,are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emusan(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
okesuku:
Car for taxify/uber/hire purchase Honda Accord 2005 Toyota Camry 2009 (Full option )(v6)
both cars in perfect condition Contact 08038175914
V6 isn't profitable for uber/taxify biz
The Accord, is it EOD?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Bky07(f): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good evening house ,please female flatmate urgently needed preferably matured corper. Chat:08176974114 for more information.Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jaycenvirtualse: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Emusan:

Do you know much about them, a friend of mine got the same message?
I've been interviewed there before

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by NomzyJust(m): 5:49am On Nov 29, 2019
Hello

I'm thinking about random submission of CV's. We can meet up if you are interested. Please for those that have done it before, how did you do it? Was it successfull?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2019
NomzyJust:
Hello

I'm thinking about random submission of CV's. We can meet up if you are interested. Please for those that have done it before, how did you do it? Was it successfull?

focus more on private institutions, they will respond faster especially, this December that many people will quit their jobs for Christmas journey. would have join you, but have to wait till the school am managing goes on vacation
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maskyy(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2019
NomzyJust:
Hello

How those it work.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by tocin44(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2019
Bky07:
Good evening house ,please female flatmate urgently needed preferably matured corper. Chat:08176974114 for more information.Thanks

Location?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Smileychoco: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
NomzyJust:
Hello

I am interested oo..please, I need an update on this. Where and how to meet for the submission.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by NomzyJust(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Smileychoco:

I am interested oo..please, I need an update on this. Where and how to meet for the submission.

Honestly haven't done it before. Just a random thought. I'm sure some people have done it here. Please we need suggestions from people that have done it in the past.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nasha48: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
faithscharms:

120k o u can get but for 100k then na ghetto and slum u wan dey be that

Okay, I look forward another location
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by King901: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
NomzyJust:
Hello

I think that will be a good idea...msg me here biddyintsagram9@gmail.com so we can arrange further
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by King901: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
NomzyJust:
Hello

Hey guys, for those interested in the random CV submission, email me using this address so we can create a WhatsApp group and make further arrangements...It's worth it
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by rencemartins24(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
King901:

Hey guys, for those interested in the random CV submission, email me using this address so we can create a WhatsApp group and make further arrangements...It's worth it
Pls add me up in the group am interested...08 one six three 2 four 2 six 4 nine
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by pascalbenz: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
King901:

much interested in it and here is my digits 08099088008
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by King901: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
pascalbenz:
much interested in it and here is my digits 08099088008
I'm adding you guys...pls send your digits if interested.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by NomzyJust(m): 6:35am On Nov 30, 2019
King901:
I'm adding you guys...pls send your digits if interested.

0806 459 8582

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (899) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.