Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:11 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2121661 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (900) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adewasco2k(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: D tin dat is always pissing me off is dat dey make u spend tp 4 foolish reason. I have extended my job leave sef no more job hunting till next yr

First when you said this, I was against it..but I think i am with you on this one! Take a chill
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by didicold(f): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
@ adewasco,
u can be laffing dere, i can break ur head o, lagos still dey my body o.i wont lie sha ,i changed since dat incident, i went shopping for make up, when i had an interview wit some banks, i fixed my nails(first time in my life), my fresh legs r always on display(knee length of course), my persona is like am going to a party, d only difference is the suit(alwayz a suit now),i rememba i branched @ a frends place after an interview recently nd she was shocked(na from uni she know me,i was more reserved),she was like u look like a knock-out,na party u go or interview,i just had to laugh,na me know wetin my eye see.
@ steph,dont let dem bring down ur morale, u jus have to be d best u can be while trying to remain true to urself,God pass dem sha.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
I noticed another tin today d way gals force dem sef to speak "forne" azzin some form british accent too. Is dat ok? Cos me am learning how to be fake since fake is d new tin in town. Y is it dat all stress to be perfect fall on women more than men?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by didicold(f): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lwkmd, Mz Steph will not kill somebody, dats how it is o, dey don't real ppl, dey want ppl with appeal in oda word fake
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
So dat means beauty over brains. 4years in uni 4 dis nonsense. No wahala
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by didicold(f): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Abi naw, if i knew i mite not av stressed myself in skl
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jesutofunmi13(m): 12:24am On Sep 14, 2013
Jades Hotels Abuja Job Vacancies,
Reputable Hotel in Abuja requires the services
of the following
Various Positions
■ All Management Staff
■ All Kitchen Staff In House Keeping Staff
(Male & Female)
■ Executive Marketers (Preferably with Hotel
Experience based in Abuja)
■ All Front Office Staff (Male & Female)
■ All Food and Beverage Staff (Male &
Female)
Experience: 0 year(s)
How to Apply
Experienced candidates may apply immediately
with their C.V with Passport Photograph to;
Jades Hotels ,
24 Ndola Crescent,
Opposite NYSC Secretariate,
Wuse Zone 5 Abuja
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chrisI(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2013
guys whatsapp? R u going 4 Afrihub's aptitude test 2day? Wat shuld we xpect? Hmmm
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MsBella: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: every interview don tire me. Its either am too yung,too fat nw its am not pretty enuff.2day's own was too bad d guy made pple feel really bad

Did someone really say they can not employ you because of how much you weigh?? That is no excuse for not employing a person.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Abbasufi: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: every interview don tire me. Its either am too yung,too fat nw its am not pretty enuff.2day's own was too bad d guy made pple feel really bad

SORRY SIS! IT IS AN EXPERIENCE TOO, REMAIN OPTIMISTIC, NEVER A PESSIMIST.

NIGERIA! WE HAIL THEE!
MAY ALLAH PUT OUR COUNTRY ON THE RIGHT PATH! AMIN
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ProfUBA1(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2013
Sheanoel: pls i beg any1 here dt has a gud hrt. im almost 19 yrs stays close 2 maitama. i nid a part time job or any job dt wuld nt take me mre dan 5pm. pls i beg u'all. 10ks 4 ya help
Send your mobile number to me--08034373942. It isn't a surety that you'd earn a job right away, but a move towards that. I'm always on the Nigerian market. I'll get to you whenever I find a suitable one.
Meanwhile, what's the highest qualification you possess?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2013
MsBella:

Did someone really say they can not employ you because of how much you weigh?? That is no excuse for not employing a person.
yes
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by spicyv1(f): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2013
This is the first time I'd be commenting on this thread.

Ms steph, you have been doing a marvelous job and you strike me as someone who strives hard to get what they want. You have come this far, been through a lot of unpleasant stuff and kept pushing. Why decide to halt now because of yet another challenge? Why give up on your quest for greatness(choosing to quit trying for the rest of the year and waiting to start next year) all because you faced a challenge that was necessary to build you up?

You may just be at the verge of pulling through and you want to stop now? Not acceptable!

Please understand that I sympathize with you, being that I was once an applicant, an employee and eventually an employer of labor by the grace of God, so believe me when I say I UNDERSTAND it isn't easy but then NECESSARY for you to go through what you are currently going through because it is part of a refinning process for you.

Of course, once in a while you may decide to take a break but ONLY to restrategize and NEVER because you are overwhelmed by any challenge.

Just keep the faith, quit talking negative when you feel overwhelmed(like prophesying that only cleaning jobs are available for you or that your xmas will be dull because of the absence of a job etc) every word counts and trust God for favor.

Surely, the wait is almost over dear.
Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by spicyv1(f): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2013
I would also like to address the issue of looking "sexy" for job interviews.

A job interview is an opportunity to sell yourself. The employer is the client/customer/buyer of a commodity. That commodity is your skill, however that skill is packaged in a container(your physical presence) and that container MUST be presented in a manner that is appealing. Appealing in this sense means: professional, neat, charming, smart and amiable.

Having being in the corporate world for a few years and have being privileged to deal with professionals, I can authoritatively say that when a woman is all about displaying her feminity in a manner that even slightly suggests indecency, she is not taken seriously!

Yes! You MUST look good (personal hygiene and etiquettes are necessary), you hair and nails must be in place but you shouldn't be uncomfortable. A good carriage and charisma will always grant you audience and those qualities will be affected when you are uncomfortable with how you decide to present yourself.

This topic is lengthy and may derail the thread if I deliberate more on it.

Wish you guys the best and remember to keep the faith.

Cheers!!!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by brunoizu(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2013
VACANCY IN ABUJA

An online boutique is looking for a female marketer.

Salary is good + incentives.

The applicant must have at least SSCE certificate

The applicant should be ready to work and must possessive effective communication skill.

Interested persons should send CV to Likaretail@yahoo.com and call 08077096661
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2013
Dis is a thread for jobs so anytin u can say to help won't do any harm to d thread. So hw is a lady suppose to dress? Cos me nw even if its pant nd bra I will wear it. @spicy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by spicyv1(f): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: Dis is a thread for jobs so anytin u can say to help won't do any harm to d thread. So hw is a lady suppose to dress? Cos me nw even if its pant nd bra I will wear it.

Lol! You should dress for the job! Before you go for a job interview, it is your responsibility to understand or at least have an idea about the work culture of the company! Any serios organization should have a Linkedin page where you can do meaningful research.

Understanding the company's work culture makes you know their tastes as well. Then, you need to understand the job you are interviewing for! How should someone in this post look and sound (remember, it must align with or reflect the corporate culture of the company)

Bear in mind that different methods apply to different companies, hence the need to seek to understand their corporate culture. You can however, never go wrong with portraying excellence.

Cheers!!!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adewasco2k(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2013
@Ms-Steph, dnt let job hunt's frustration get the best of you.

I know people who have even slept with GMs and still don't get the job.

spicy's post says a bunch...that's all you need right now!

BTW..its weekend..having a blast in the kitchen...lol come join me ooo.

Enjoy your weekend
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Na u weekend go sweet nw
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by enesty(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: Na u weekend go sweet nw
pls am a corp member in mararaba in need of a part time job most esp with an ngo but would also go for any good parastatal.I woud realy appreciate any one with a link here
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
enesty: pls am a corp member in mararaba in need of a part time job most esp with an ngo but would also go for any good parastatal.I woud realy appreciate any one with a link here
don't worry u hear I have d job come to my office on monday

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by udokavirus(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
Eiyaaa I feel very bad seeing people get being turned down everyday in this forum. I got a good paid job via this very thread 2weeks ago and even turn down a Teaching work of N50k at Capevile last week. I think I will advice some people to get started even from school cos the rubbish in the labour market is not quite pleasant. May the good Lord settle us with our dream jobs one by one
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adewasco2k(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
udokavirus: Eiyaaa I feel very bad seeing people get being turned down everyday in this forum. I got a good paid job via this very thread 2weeks ago and even turn down a Teaching work of N50k at Capevile last week. I think I will advice some people to get started even from school cos the rubbish in the labour market is not quite pleasant. May the good Lord settle us with our dream jobs one by one
Thats a good one! More blessings and favor in your new place, we await more of this...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Joniboi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: don't worry u hear I have d job come to my office on monday
. Lmao.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
@didicold pls u r praying for us tomorrow
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
I knw dis is not d right time but my buffday is in january nd am planing to throw a party(if I start working b4 then so no promises for nw) nd I would love to see u all there if d party is going to happen. Am thinking of a Swimming pool party theme. So I want u all to choose a location dat will be ok 4 evey1 to be there. It shld be a hotel wit a pool(not expensive 1 tho) so u can start voting nw. We can only discuss abt dis during d weekend so we won't spoil d thread. Tanx
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by didicold(f): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: @didicold pls u r praying for us tomorrow

by God's grace @ Mz tSeph

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (900) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.