Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Help, I Want To Stay With My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, I Want To Stay With My Husband (970 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Want To Stay With My Husband by maureensylvia(f): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
Helo pals

i have this guy that lives in diaspora and we wil soon get married.the matter now is where will i stay after our marriage,in naija with his parents or in abroad? I dont know his plan yet or will it be decided by both parents,i rily love him fans...help me out pls insults are allowed
Re: Help, I Want To Stay With My Husband by pheyikemi: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
Before you cry out for help, at least you should talk to him about it, hear him out first after which u can raise your alarm if you are not pleased with his decision
Re: Help, I Want To Stay With My Husband by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2013
Aren't you the same OP,who is about to get married to a man with 2 children?
Re: Help, I Want To Stay With My Husband by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2013
maureensylvia: Helo pals

i have this guy that lives in diaspora and we wil soon get married.the matter now is where will i stay after our marriage,in naija with his parents or in abroad? I dont know his plan yet or will it be decided by both parents,i rily love him fans...help me out pls insults are allowed

The way you typed shows little or no respect for the man in question.

It is so obvious you are loving him to get out of that poverty hole.

No formal introduction yet.
No Marriage yet.

You even know nothing about him,and yet you have started refering to him as husband.

How come you dey love person wey you no fit talk to?

Yeye girl.
Abi it is family arrangee?

(1) (Reply)

What It Means To Be A Nigerian Woman / Woman Recognized Boko Haram Abductor Who Raped Her Inside A Bank / Young Guys Going Bald,how Do You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.