Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,650 members, 7,930,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs (80296 Views)

Why Islam Prohibits Gambling / Why Islam In Northern Nigeria Is Different From The South / American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs by diarra94(m): 5:32am On Apr 25, 2013
tayour917i:

Guy use your head now, the quoted Quran verse is not Prophet Mohammed's commandment, must you trigger any problem..... Be positive.
dude use your brain. All these are recent scientific research and the op flagged them off as the reason why islam prohibits the consumption of pork.
Re: Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2013
maclatunji:

Pigs will never be clean, no matter how hard you try.
that is so myopic. I must confess. I have never tasted pork, just because i have never had the chance to. Please tunji, tell me why pigs were created then. To roam the earth?
Re: Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs by bola4dprec(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
twilliamx:

Well..if you must know, jesus came and changed a lot of old thinkings, like the type you have found your self in and he emancipated many minds out of the prison of their of own head because he brought GRACE which is why all of us still exist today, that is why the bible is a complete book, because there's the life before grace which is full of laws and there is the life after grace which is full of love. Jesus loves you..and once u prepare your pork properly and bless it, it is safe to eat...believe me bro, the meat sweet die..but as per all other things in life you must apply moderation..Drinking cocacola on the regular as far as am concerned is more dangerous than eating pork on the regular.
mathew 5:17
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. Majemu lailai
Re: Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs by bola4dprec(m): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
twilliamx:

Dnt call ur self a christian, cos if you were you would should know better,where you quoted from was from the old testament, prior to the coming of jesus. Read acts 10 you will know better..don't just come and make post without knowing what you are talking about. Jesus brought change to a lot of things, they are right in the bible..study it before you claim to defend it..
Jesus will deny many of you in the day in question mathew 5:17
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.
Re: Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
cmega123:
that is so myopic. I must confess. I have never tasted pork, just because i have never had the chance to. Please tunji, tell me why pigs were created then. To roam the earth?
see how the dude ran away
Re: Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs by kaypee12: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2013
OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE O! IGNORANCE IS ALSO NOT AN EXCUSE OF THE LAW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos / Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) / What Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) Thought Of Black People

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.