Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,280 members, 7,916,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 (13581 Views)

2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; / Senator Araraume Is Now The PDP Flag-bearer In Imo State / Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by superbloke(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
Obiagelli:
Same here but a perfect combination would be buhari /ezekwesili
Is Ezekwesili now an official member of the opposition? I've seen her associate with the ACN people recently and i've been thinking perhaps she's also interested in elective positions or maybe appointments with them.
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
9jii.:
God forbid.
Amen!
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by omenka(m): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
mancheeutd: shekau. I tot that is Τ̲̅ђέ boko aram leader

I guess you are disapointed your idioticc post isn't generating the 'likes' you expected.

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by gramci: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
OsunOriginal: Dead on arrival... Who is Shakarau? What did he do differently when he was Kano state governor?

The only card APC has is Buhari and probably Oshiomole.

Put any northerner, Igbos and SS will still not vote the person - their votes will still go to the clueless one.

Hence, the person the opposition needs is someone who can hold the north tight - only Buhari can do this. Any other person will result in northern and SW votes being easily divided or tampered with by PDP.

We know with ACN (Tinubu and Buhari's influence in SW), we have South West right in our hands. Already, campaign has started for Buhari in South West.

He's clueless? And your south west overwhelmingly voted for him in the last presidential election. grincheesy, to the extent that its candidate (Nuhu Riadu) was left out in the cold. cheesy.

I voted for GEJ and not PDP cheesycheesygringrincheesy
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by mostfavoured(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
TINUBU always think yorubas see him as a figure to reckon with, i tought He will make much pronouncement that yorubas should vote for Ribadu instead of Jonathan in d last election then he would have tasted d bigest shame of his life.
In summary if he like let him present shekau or shekarau if the south westerners say no to hausa let tinubu cry he wont see 10% vote in the southwest, a good example is 2011....
so i dey watch
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by honestivo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
I dey laf
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by BigBro(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Dead on arrival... Who is Shakarau? What did he do differently when he was Kano state governor?

Put any northerner, Igbos and SS will still not vote the person - their votes will still go to the clueless one.

Hence, the person the opposition needs is someone who can hold the north tight - only Buhari can do this. Any other person will result in northern and SW votes being easily divided or tampered with by PDP.

We know with ACN (Tinubu and Buhari's influence in SW), we have South West right in our hands. Already, campaign has started for Buhari in South West.

@ OsunOriginal - You are an excellent political analyst. your analysis above was fantastic and I go with you.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by theripper2: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Keneking: Yoruba's and Igbos might not support Shakarau but the North shall.

The North is more in population than the South (put together).

Then the North might go for the spoil in the next election.

All speculations, notin substantial . Nothing to jubilate over.
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by dedons: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
OsunOriginal: Dead on arrival... Who is Shakarau? What did he do differently when he was Kano state governor?

i wish this is exactly how u take time to plan ur life

it would have been better than this
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by omenka(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
The man is inteligent and a good orator in stark contrast to the dunce we have right now.
But I don't know much about his past performance.
Would do some deep research before I cast my vote for him just in case he emmerges as speculated.
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by hishandmaid(f): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Shekarau if nominated will be a kind of potlitical trick to end the attack of boko haram. But the question is " do these militants have respect for brand SHEKARAU".
I wish whether APC, PDP,& other parties should look beyond this hand picking formular which has never worked for us. And to us the electorate, it is high time we start using hearts to vote & not our heads.
2015 is just like tomorrow, let's start doing our own research about these candidates-to-be now. A man who live in abundant yet lacks should check himself. God bls Nigeria.
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by mike404(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
DEAD ON ARRIVAL

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Without even reading the whole news, i am already laughing kia kia kia kia..... cheesy

Anything that sounds like muha mad aminu, or alhaji, can never get the votes from the SS and SE. Parts of SW yes and the core north yes but other regions, FA FA FA.....FOWL

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Table Leg :

Moro...ns dont have any business loitering where intelligent discussions are taking place!
Table Leg, you are not correcting his mistake by calling him a ''Moro...ns'' very bad of you...

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by uncleken: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
i will never vote for northern candidate

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
Table Leg :

Moro...ns dont have any business loitering where intelligent discussions are taking place!

HARD TACKLE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by kekakuz(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
omenka:

I guess you are disapointed your idioticc post isn't generating the 'likes' you expected.
ΨђåƮ are u talking about dummy

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
nuclearboy:

The Dream team!

And imagine Buhari retiring after one term and Oby continuing 2 more terms!

keep dreaming tongue
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Blissbrain(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
Buhari is a political n religious fanatics, we dont need such persons whose track record was a total failure, it would b better 4 d dual of ACN

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
Obiagelli:
Same here but a perfect combination would be buhari /ezekwesili

What exactly make dem the perfect combination? Ezekwesili ain't consistent! She never criticized the govt when she was being fed...she only changed after she left govt. On the other hand, Buhari has been consistent ever since i heard the name Buhari as a child. Iim in support of Buhari stepping aside for a younger (definitely above 40 years) candidate but whoever they choose, i will vote for them only on the condition that Fashola is the running mate! wink

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Osuman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
Oshoimole, should be allow to fly the flag to appease the south south because of Jona and any good performing governor for the north as vice president, senate president from the West, speaker for the East, Buriha as National chairman of the party Tinubu chairman board of trustee of the party, with this formular jona is going nowhere both in south, west and east, he knows that. HaHa. Anything less he might come back narrowly.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by KingOmarion(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
No Ma I disagree
Obiagelli: This dude was flawless in the last presidential debate, analysed his plans very well.

QUESTION: IS SHEKARAU THE BEST FOR
THE COUNTRY?
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by gregg2: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
Shekarau will be more marketable than Buhari.
Buhari is an old cargo dented by religious and
ethnic extremism.
His English accent and interpersonal skills are both awful.

Shekarau showed brilliance during the last debate. I remember
Pat Utomi stepping down for him after that debate.

However, GEJ all the way. There is no vacancy in ASO Rock until 2019.
Whichever candidate APC fields will be crushed.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by jjwaterfalls(f): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
W
Ijogz K: I still prefer Buhari/Fashola Ticket sha
BUHARI AGAIN
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Lilimax(f): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ijogz K: I still prefer Buhari/Fashola Ticket sha
Na for your mind. Is Buhari the only Nigerian capable of ruling this nation . I jump and pass

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by TableLeg(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Osuman: Oshoimole, should be allow to fly the flag to appease the south south because of Jona and any good performing governor for the north as vice president, senate president from the West, speaker for the East, Buriha as National chairman of the party Tinubu chairman board of trustee of the party, with this formular jona is going nowhere both in south, west and east, he knows that. HaHa. Anything less he might come back narrowly.
Why do they need to appease the South because of Jonathan?!
For what?
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Lilimax(f): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Sharrap! Who said the SE and SS does not know what they are doing Is Buhari the only person eligible to rule Nigeria?
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by charlesakhen(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Akpan107: My dear,
The answer is NO. For now, GEJ remain the best for the Country.

I beg to Disagree Akpan, Jonathan can't be the best for this country. We need leaders that are smart, articulate and having the willpower to go all out for our collective good. Jonathan seems too naïve. He is short sighted as far as am concerned. If u look properly at most of his policies...they lack hindsight. Take the boko haram amnesty thing. Methinks this will provoke groups like OPC, MASSOP and other ethnic militias into thinking that they can also benefit in like kind from causing trouble just cos Niger Delta and Boko Haram militants have done so. Shekarau/ Ezekwesili (Hope I got that spelling right) ticket is a great deal. Oshiomhole and Fashola won't achieve much deputising. They like being the bosses.
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by HAH: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
The only chance of APC is on Buhari let them not make the mistake, no one respect Shekarau even in the north infact his eight years achievement is not up to two years kwankwaso did so far.

Oratory and administration are not the same, Buhari has fanatical sopporters all over nation and he has a strong base.

Shekarau idea is dead on arrival. Cos I see him as one of those used by PDP in thje 2011 election, if he is the APC candidate in 2015 I will rather abstain all together.
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Lilimax(f): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
uncleken: i will never vote for northern candidate
I may vote for a northerner but not Buhari
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Uncensored: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
No to Mallamis!

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by engrjamiu(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
hope it will not be do or die affair. PDP motto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ancient Igbo Rule Over Parts Of S Nigeria,central Afrika & Bight Of Biafra / Peace Corps: "We Only Lobbied Senators, We Didn’t Bribe Them" / Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.