Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,442 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) (30127 Views)

Olivia Idibia's First Day In School (photo) / Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV / Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by kinggenesis(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
funmemezy: D triplets comprises of two male and a lady from wat I read there
guy you sabi book wella. Na A2 you get 4 ya GNS?
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
parki: This is the most confused looking triplets i have ever seen in my life.
it takes one to know one

1 Like

Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
LMAO! The couple at the middle! grin grin , the groom looks scared AF' grin
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by funkymedina: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
Who which of the guys in the pic and which lady make up the tripplets ? this picture get as e be sha
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
funky medina: Who which of the guys in the pic and which lady make up the tripplets ? this picture get as e be sha
the first two guys and the last girl.
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by supaeagles(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
Caracta: Which kain pic posture be this? Everybody just carry face throw way. Congrats to them sha. Are the men triplets too?
well ..... kind of......same mama, 3 different papas......... grin
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by adexsimply(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
supaeagles:
well ..... kind of......same mama, 3 different papas......... grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
freechat: Thank you. Most Nairalanders have problem with comprehension.

I swear!!! I just decided to read to the end and see if no one still got it... Thank God say ppl dey wen sabi book!!
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by jovichi: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
Rap maestro: Owkay, so what tha bleep should i do? Jump inside Ocean?

Yes, pls do!
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by segunsd: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by christokelly: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
congrats
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by lillyveezy: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
free2ryhme: clapping @ your stupidity. It is only hags dat talk dis way. Ur brain is under your feet little wonder you step on it at every given opportunity. Imagine were would you have bin without nairaland? Old peoples home. Go kneel for seun 2 thank am. For your info We have a family potrait not picture bushwoman!
if ur brand is what Nigerian youths are like,then we are back in the stone age of mental barbarism.Grow up pls.
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by softangel(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
ideylaff:

what kind of write up is ds.. na 3 people marry .... and what's the meaning of "were watched by the ecstatic crowd as they cleaved to their wives and husband" .... such a poor way to write..

The writer is trying to say The Triplets held on to their Husbands and not to their "wives and husbands"..

Happy married life to them oooo

On a funny note... which kind flower, Taiye, Kehinde abi na Alaba bn carry for hand wey look like paper and runner so.. the flowers especially the blue and white looks like rubber/plastic sha..... LOL

Its ur English dat is porous. Where is ur understanding?...the 2 guys @ ϑ left and the lady @ ϑ extreme right are who the Writer is referring to as TRIPLETS so he/she is right to have said "were watched by the ecstatic crowd as they cleaved to their wives and husband".

2 Likes

Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by Nicepoker(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Tripple divorce cuming ur way soon
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by andyanders: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
They all look like they weren't ready for the marriage and never looked happy. Everyone looking elsewhere like unhappy couples.Maybe that was a bad day for them.Well I wish them the best sha.
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by emiye(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
Nicepoker: Tripple divorce cuming ur way soon

Watch what you say, else, you might be laying a curse on yourself sad sad
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by ige99: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Congrat,hapi married life.
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by Highjayklm(f): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
Infact, God try... Diversity is His motto. Tall, short, fat, thin, fair, dark... But i hope dis aint d pics dey ll use for potrait o.. Happy married life to them all
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by timbros(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
lol @ the first groom, the second bride and the third couple....

Where are they looking?
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by Rapmaestro(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
Krisgift: Enemy of progress!
na only u i go answer, maybe na because u b gurl.. Shey u fine sha?
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by PDF: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2013
ideylaff:

what kind of write up is ds.. na 3 people marry .... and what's the meaning of "were watched by the ecstatic crowd as they cleaved to their wives and husband" .... such a poor way to write..

The writer is trying to say The Triplets held on to their Husbands and not to their "wives and husbands"..

Happy married life to them oooo

On a funny note... which kind flower, Taiye, Kehinde abi na Alaba bn carry for hand wey look like paper and runner so.. the flowers especially the blue and white looks like rubber/plastic sha..... LOL

Oponu...See proper ignoramus. That they're tripets doesn't indicate that they're of the same sex.the post actually makes it articulate dat d trio consists of 2 guys n a gal, hence cleaving to their WIVES n HUSBAND.

And as for the picture, isn't it obvious that they're al focused on different cameras? And that their seeming lethargy cud be as a a result of tiredness from dancin n d whole enchilada? Abeg make una free them jor... undecided

1 Like

Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by PDF: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2013
Nicepoker: Tripple divorce cuming ur way soon

I wish u d same...eeeeeediot!!! There're some things u don't make an effort to be funny with. Ode!!
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by chatdare(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2013
If u wish.
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by Flygerian1(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2013
HML.
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by clemrops: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2013
wishin u all happy staying in ur husbands house Amen
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by Sommyangel(f): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2013
Mad Cow: This is what we Ndi Igbos will refer to as Wholesale.. grin

..lolz..achikota..ekwe onu..
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by dowjones(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2013
redeem = yoruba church
Yoruba church = fanfare
Fanfare = vanity !

Smh !
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by ipswitch: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
Osahon7: dey nr even fine....congrats to dem sha

so na u fine? iti.....bo ri bo!!! grin
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by alwaysbless(f): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Das nic
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
cheesy@ATMC and @softangel, may God butter your bread for you o. Thanks for helping me out. Imagine .......Simple comprehension.!! cheesy

cheesy@ATMC and @softangel, may God butter your bread for you o. Thanks for helping me out. Imagine .......Simple comprehension.!! cheesy
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by deelobe: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2013

Akshow trial will convince you it's more than an adage
Re: Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) by ATMC(f): 6:56am On Apr 17, 2013
mr-bounty:

dt's it my dear, many people are so quick to judge without looking at d matter very well. What we face everyday...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding / Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.