Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,851 members, 7,922,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ipad,google And Samsung Tablets Plus Blackberry Phone Business Pls Help Me. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Ipad,google And Samsung Tablets Plus Blackberry Phone Business Pls Help Me. (541 Views)

Cheap Brand New Samsung and Blackberry phone and tablets August 2014promo update / SELL YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE HERE!!!@BLACKBERRY VILLAGE. 265DA560 / How Do You Wantto Buy The Best Of Samsung Tablets And Pay In Installment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ipad,google And Samsung Tablets Plus Blackberry Phone Business Pls Help Me. by Millionjeff: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2013
Dear nairalanders,i have a small amount i want to use to start buying used and new google,ipad,samsung,lg and acer tablets plus blackberry phone.i have a limited ideas on how the biz runs and how much both wholesaler and retailers buy.pls am appealling to those who are in this biz to help me with some vital info.pls i need a minded people to response to this post,becos is about my future.i will be buying from u.s and uk used and new ones.

(1) (Reply)

White Bold5: Uk Clean Phone @ 47k / Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy Pocket Needed... / For Only Grade A [almost New] UK/US Used Phones With Guarantee @ Good Prices ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.