Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,220 members, 7,880,809 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife (1011 Views)

I Think I Like Seun Osewa. / I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by ogbonnaya(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2006
i am matured and think i need a wife in my life though i have not gotten
money but i know i will have!
the person should be from any part of nigeria.
i am ready to accept her and love her.
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by kajad(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2006
Have you tried searching in the village?
Good things can come from there you know
i will advise you to try villa first. grin
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by Reba(f): 9:35am On May 11, 2006
Yuo can also find well mannered gal from the city,or don'nt u want a city gal?
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by akani(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2006
i wish u goodluck!
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by Ezee(m): 5:10am On May 15, 2006
One thing is to get a well mannered girl but another is. Can you take care of her? Just ponder over that b4 you become you start blaming Satan tomorrow.
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by mochafella(m): 5:30am On May 15, 2006
Ezee:

Just ponder over that before you become you start blaming Satan tomorrow.

grin grin grin. Ridiculous
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by Hotstepper(f): 4:00am On May 17, 2006
how can u say u r matured and think u need a wife, dawg, u ain't serious cuz a serious person wouldn't say "I THINK", when u r sure, let us know tongue
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by naijacutee(f): 7:28am On May 17, 2006
Have you got plans on how you're going to cope with the responsibilty?
Because along with a wife will come children, undecided
It's not about 'making it' but it's about being able to handle the responsibility of others as you're a man -- The Head (You're ibo,you should know these things).
How can you tell you are matured?
There are a lot of guys out there that have 'made it' but they haven't got a cloue, they can't look after a woman to save their lives, Not to talk of children.
Are you ready for the commitment of tuning into just one 'tv channel' for the rest of your life?
Not just the sexual commitment but the emotional baggage that comes with it as well,
Are you ready to be selfless and never to think of yourself as 'Me' again but 'Us' (Us meaning You and Your Spouse-to-be of course)
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by diddy4(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2006
all of you are still asking yeye questions.

my man, no offence ooo, but who told you that being mature means you are ready jeje for a wife. i never heard of such crap. if that is the criterium for getting married then half of the ibos for dey married now. being mature aint the case although it is one of the main ingredient. u have to consider other factors.

[list]
[li]no girl is ready to marry a looser, omo forget love ooo, love ke love ni, if u no hold am, your own don kpafika be that.[/li]
[li]are u ready for the financial responsibility that comes with such proposals. from your statement, i dont think so which means you have got F9 in that area. please try acomplishing one task before jumping to the next. women never finish, u will always get a wife when u r truely ready but from what i have seen so far, u aint so put that dream aside.[/li]

[/list]

like i said before, i mean no harm. i am just being frank so dont take offence oooo. cool cool cool cool
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by dominobaby(f): 10:15am On May 17, 2006
Mister, ds is contradicting o. A 'matured' person shdn't 'think' and definitely not in matters like M A R R I A G E.
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by dominobaby(f): 10:15am On May 17, 2006
Mister, ds is contradicting o. A 'matured' person shdn't 'think' and definitely not in matters like M A R R I A G E.
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by ogbonnaya(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2006
DAMINOBABY I AM SERIOUSE ABOUT THIS MATTER . VERY SERIOUS
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by kimba(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2006
@all
so because someone opens his mouth to say "I need a wife", you guys and gals are crucifying him because of English language,

na way for all of you,

@ogbonnaya
My advice: Pray to God Almighty. He guides
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by dominobaby(f): 10:05pm On May 17, 2006
Kimba, aint crucifying him! Was only pointing out d contradictions i saw there!
Ogbonnaya, pray.
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by beyunce(f): 9:17am On May 18, 2006
So wat are u waiting for go get a wife.
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by buraimoh(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2006
you can get a Good girl in your Village
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by harvey(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2006
some yeye girls think say na them sabi oyinbo pass,take them on a one on one conversation u go see how dem go dey ta bon.well na small small girls like to dey correct person english.
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by macalurs(m): 3:05am On Dec 23, 2006
funny logic.

How can you be ready to get married when you don't have a girl?

how can you be READY to buy a house when you dont have the money?

HOW CAN YOU BE READY TO Bleep A GIRL WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A penis?

Jeez man get a life first. . . then get ready to live.
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2006
who is asking you wether your matured or not?maturity is when you know you have enough to take care of yourself and also take care of a woman lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by earthrealm(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2007
dude,
get a life.

u still THINK U NEED A WIFE?
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2007
did you check the date and year the topic poster started the thread?
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by tpman: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2007
if u wanna need just go 2 church or any where 4 pray
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by Nautillus(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2007
Eh yah

Poor guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealede go beta bros
Re: I Am Matured And Think I Need A Wife by saucekid(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ poster,

if u think you need a wife,then you are not ready

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With Belah Adenuga / Meeting People / Did You All Miss Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.