Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,873 members, 7,883,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws (28400 Views)

An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son / Tonto Talks About 'verbal Attacks' From Wizkid With Her Legs Wide Open(video) / Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Reference(m): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2013
Morayo747: Please if you not know the genesis or an argument stop jumping in. This guy out of the blues started insulting me just for expressing my opinion. Telling I'm posing in front of people's cars and whats not. Its called freedom of speech. I'm entitled to my own opinion and because you do not agree does not mean you should insult me. You do not know me from nowhere.

But an insult is also an opinion or is it not.
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by troy20(m): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2013
i hav had d feeling dt his marriage 2 d wife is responsible 4 his sudden humuliatn behaviour.alota married men struggle wit dia identity once de get married 2 a woman.dia wives forces some wrung opinions on dem in d bedroom n de cumout acting wrungly outside.very few men r dt strong willed 2 vary such bedroom talk cause de feel it is out of luv n care 4 dem.bt ur life takes a downheel if u dnt manage it.cause a woman's reasoning is diffrent 4rm a man's n dts y u r d head.i suspect fanando torres 2.a wife can ruin u expecialy if u marry d one who craves 4 power unda d guise of luv.a real man is hw he handles such in d bedroom b4 it takes him 2 act outside.
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Flygerian1(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2013
Na wao!
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2013
Van snickers:

LOL! You're posting car keys. For all we know, you may be a Driver! grin
Ok sir becos in ur village you'd buy a car and put your ownership documents in your driver's name? How many people do you know in the UK who have "drivers"? Shut up and stop putting your mouth in something beyond your understanding! And here its called a CHAUFFEUR and not a driver!! Omo oko jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by charles424(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2013
Morayo747: I remember my Pastor saying in Church recently that all a man needs to do to ruin his own life is to marry the wrong woman. This is looking so true in this instance. And before anyone says this is a sexist statement please note my Pastor is a woman.

You are very correct,there are this things people don't understand about marriage,marriage is a more spiriual than the physical aspect people make it look.
If a circle man went ahead to marry a lady with a triangle sigb,nothing will work out..and if a triangle sign man,marry a woman with a rectagular sign things won't work out..so a circle man,must marry a circle woman,so things will work out..so it might be this that is happening to odewingie so he must act fast before its too late.
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Itoroetti(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2013
Scarpon: oyibo wahala too much
nothing like an African sweet lady.
Example of an african woman;foluke daramola,toni payne,monalisa chinda,chinwe ike,etc. U try

Anyway,in d'banj's voice..oyibo pepper sweet ooo
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by delfol: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2013
People supporting this views are idiots like odemwingie himself. Its his own damn fault. Is he a baby. Why wld she want to destroy when she is enjoying life with d wealth
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2013
Reference:

But an insult is also an opinion or is it not.
Yes an Insult is an opinion. You are a fool. There....that's my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by cold(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2013
So a grown a.rse man decides to subject himself to ridicule,it must be the wife's fault. Oma se o! I'm pretty sure it's also the wife that controls his twitter handle & puts out the drivel we read on there on a regular. Mtcheew!
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by EmmyDe25(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2013
Temismith: Space keeped undecided
Jingle Bell
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by titigbadamosi: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Its gonna b funny if his marriage is d cause o his troubles,Divorce is no option.he shuld just try to work it out.
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Inik(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
They should leave his marriage alone. osaze is not a kid
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by onyoluikechukwu: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
u guys are missing the facts, osazee's problm isn't is marriage but is attitude he has attitude problm. now some of u nairalander will say he osazee is outspoken. now see were his outspokeness is leading him to an his family members are blaming it on his wife. they should call their son to order. and stop blaming the innocent woman or did the woman ask him to have a spat wit Nff, coaches and force transfer from his club.
the truth is the guy is indiscpline.

i have nothing aganist him but aganist.his attitude undecidedu guys are missing the facts, osazee's problm isn't is marriage but is attitude he has attitude problm. now some of u nairalander will say he osazee is outspoken. now see were his outspokeness is leading him to an his family members are blaming it on his wife. they should call their son to order. and stop blaming the innocent woman or did the woman ask him to have a spat wit Nff, coaches and force transfer from his club.
the truth is the guy is indiscpline.

i have nothing aganist him but aganist.his attitude
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 18, 2013
[size=13pt]All I read was Osaze did this, Osaze did that, Odemwingie said this. So, what did Sarah do that's worthy of attacks from in-laws?[/size]
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Hilaskee(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2013
Morayo747: I remember my Pastor saying in Church recently that all a man needs to do to ruin his own life is to marry the wrong woman. This is looking so true in this instance. And before anyone says this is a sexist statement please note my Pastor is a woman.

Wrong wife = Wrong life! Your pastor is very correct, if you doubt her then try it...
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by pasco30(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2013
he is not the only footballer who is married....mrs osaze your enemies are at work o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed / Birthday Of Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.