Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria (19289 Views)

Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos / Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! / CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
dayokanu: Na so Naijeriya take turn to Banana republic under Retarddeen and his clueless friends
this one pass banana republic as @utumunta rightly put it, Nigeria is now a 'papier marche and a clowns planet'. We now have rogues and urchins having a say in the scheme of things. Imagine a crook like asari dokubo is now a VIP at aso rock

1 Like

Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by dino2006(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Can dese malus stand d heat when d reprisals eventually begin?
Dokubo is a moronic imbecil.e, pay no attention to him.
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by Morgan1092(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
sayso:
Just knowing you are from Aba, I can't help but keep out of your way.
Dats beta 4u.
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by calcal: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
grin grin grin guyman don collect another share.
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by Amodemaja: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
dbride: Asari Dokubo, you just woke up when Mend said they would bomb mosques to advise against Religious War? Where were you when boko haram bombed churches and still do? That does not constitute religious war? Haba this spirt of islam is wicked, thrives in selective judgement and breeds so much FEAR. When will you BOLDLY tell your muslim brothers, boko haram, that bombing of churches is inviting a religious war. You just told us: AGGRESSION from boko haram = Religious Peace, RETALIATION from Mend = Religious War.
Good talk God bless you. This idiot asari, on his FB said FG can't win the war against bokos, the munmun is still saying bokos can't win FG very inconsistent. His days are numbered if he is not killed by his boko brodas his foot soldiers will kill him soon. He has eaten enough of tax payers' money. Where level 8 in civil service earns less than 45k a bunch of idiot seat back @ home eating 65k in the name of amnesty. We wey we go school come dey serve these idiots. What kind of injustice is this now. What a nation ?

2 Likes

Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by ChuckD1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
So Asari believes MEND is faceless but Boko Haram exists. Yeye de smell.
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by maclatunji: 1:04am On Apr 17, 2013
dbride:

I have always said some people are nothing but OLIVER TWIST, always asking for this and that in the name of religion and yet you never see them apply it. By now, we should have seen so many amputees, so many stoned to death, etc. in compliance with the Sharia. Or are they saying that no one has been found wanting not with the level of corruption, infidelity, stealing, etc. Satan, by its very nature, likes to create problems all the time even when it is not necessary. Trouble is its second name and it's spirit lives in trouble makers! Have you seen satan, pls look for a troublesome person and make your conclusions.

Maclatunji, aburo, be honest beat your chest and say you have not fornicated since the introduction of sharia. What I am saying in effect is this: has sharia helped in curbing evil or evil acts amongst those that clamoured for it? Why do we, as muslims, like heating up the polity everytime demanding one thing or the other. Dont you ever think that Nigeria is not Syria, Saudi, Iraq or Iran to mention a few? Nigeria is like a large family with different adopted children so we must find a COMMON GROUND to coexist without one person ALWAYS, I mean Always, bent on having his/her way ALL THE TIME or the family be destroyed.

PRESIDENT, PRESIDENT, you get there, you fed fat 4got majority; QUOTA, QUOTA, you have it, you still cry; NOMADIC EDUCATION, you get it, the nomads are still uneducated; SHARIA SHARIA SHARIA, you grab it, you put it in the cooler; Next, AMNESTY AMNESTY..........the fight is stll ongoing. Too many cloggs in the wheel of Nigeria's progress. O sun mi.

You should not be confused. The problem we have in this country is that we leave substance and chase shadows. Whilst people are debating for and against things like Sharia, they forget about the need to fight for good governance whilst our leaders keep looting the nation's wealth.

Study your religion well before claiming confusion about pretty straightforward issues.
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by DanIlon(m): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2013
If u support asari follow Thank u asari
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by Tonae: 7:40am On Apr 17, 2013
" Religion says the great KARL MAX is an opium to the people. This was one of mankinds greatest philosophers speaking after years of painstaking study/research on all religions. His observation from current events worldwide remain incontrovertible.

Islam and it`s proponents are messing up and destroying humanity gradually at the rate that if the rest of mankind does not rise up to respond urgently with force then mother earth is doomed for destruction.

Just look at this sch. drop out Dokubo and his muslim brotherhood proudly announcing the production of 18 children at such a relatively young age which means he will be having not less than 100 by the time he hits 70 yrs. And this shit is part of the shits this God foresaken religion teaches them to do. Just check out all the troubled spots around the world, it`s all about islam and their warped religious ideologies and they keep populating at a very fast rate spreading unacceptable/incomprehensible ideologies. A religion that sees and treats women as sub-humans but yet swim in them relentlessly at night. Sometimes I wonder if this God has lost control of his creation.
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Truckpusher: It's non of your business ,a bomb went kaboom in your backyard yesterday and your almighty govt. couldn't see it coming and they absolutely don't have a clue who's responsible and why....it's quite appalling that a police state like the US where you claim to reside is being bamboozled by small idiotic fools, but they will quickly use the media to label them terrorists to feed your dumb azz whilst you continue to have this delusion of grandeur and safety. grin

Homo, why are you always standing behind me? Dont you have pics to take of you posing with a fish in front of a car to entice young girls on NL with, fool?
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
gysl1973:

You do not believe that MEND exist, under which group did you carry out your act? if there is nothing like mend, so where is our money budgeted for the amnesty going to, who is collecting it? how come the same organisation that is not in existence was formed for the purpose of your release, also if amnesty is a fraud and not known to Nigerian law, can you return all the money you have benefited from this govt. through the amnesty programme?

Lastly, now that a southern muslim have proved to us that islam support violence and terrorism, while the bible says if someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also, the Koran says if someone slap you, daga them, while Jesus says, love your neighbour as yourself, Muhammed says hate your neighbour if they are not muslim, the bible preach forgiveness, quran preach vengeance, i just hope this will silent our nothern animal aboki brothers and all other boko haram children on this forum that islam is a religion of peace piss
Nope,the bible says.''an eye for an eye''..unless you are trying to tell us the Old testament is a useless contradictory comedy book?
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
antontech: Imagine,no wonder he is now a muslim with 18 children.
What has having 18 children go to do with being a Muslim..If u really wanna be a christain,why not tow the part of christ by not having wife and children just like the fathers,pope et al.Yes u guys are hypocrites.
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by ademo1: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
gysl1973:

You do not believe that MEND exist, under which group did you carry out your act? if there is nothing like mend, so where is our money budgeted for the amnesty going to, who is collecting it? how come the same organisation that is not in existence was formed for the purpose of your release, also if amnesty is a fraud and not known to Nigerian law, can you return all the money you have benefited from this govt. through the amnesty programme?

Lastly, now that a southern muslim have proved to us that islam support violence and terrorism, while the bible says if someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also, the Koran says if someone slap you, daga them, while Jesus says, love your neighbour as yourself, Muhammed says hate your neighbour if they are not muslim, the bible preach forgiveness, quran preach vengeance, i just hope this will silent our nothern animal aboki brothers and all other boko haram children on this forum that islam is a religion of peace piss
i so much love ur level of inteligence. u av spoken it all. GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by Cityguy: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
Gamji007: So, Mr.Dokubo don de speak from state house? Okeyooooo!
I'm miffed!
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by Etelite: 6:10am On Apr 18, 2013
JudismphD: If boko haram kill xtians under the ideology of islamism and muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are muslims and boko haramism terrorise xtains under the tenants of jihadism that find expression in islamism. Asari i put it to you that you and the religion u represent are terror to peace and the Nigerian state that require equal satanic movement like MEND to balance the law of jihadism (an eye 4 an eye) i rest my case. 1. NIGER DELTA MILITANT amnesty payment = N75,000 monthly 2. BOKO HARAM Proposed Amnesty payment = N85,000 3. NYSC corper = 18,000 Make thunder fire all of una as u pay terrorist group and criminals than those serving the Nation

May God Bless U for this comment...I join u in saying, Make thunder fire all of them as they pay terrorist group and criminals than those serving the Nation.
angry
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by drnoel: 6:38am On Apr 18, 2013
JudismphD: If boko haram kill xtians under the ideology of islamism and muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are muslims and boko haramism terrorise xtains under the tenants of jihadism that find expression in islamism. Asari i put it to you that you and the religion u represent are terror to peace and the Nigerian state that require equal satanic movement like MEND to balance the law of jihadism (an eye 4 an eye) i rest my case. 1. NIGER DELTA MILITANT amnesty payment = N75,000 monthly 2. BOKO HARAM Proposed Amnesty payment = N85,000 3. NYSC corper = 18,000 Make thunder fire all of una as u pay terrorist group and criminals than those serving the Nation
That's the hypocrisy of our nation and leaders. I am slowly being convinced that blood may have to flow for change to occur.
Re: Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 12, 2013
Asari is a big fat hippo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) / PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments / Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.