Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,120 members, 7,970,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:52 AM

Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. (5809 Views)

How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... / Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2013
francismic: PLS LISTEN TO MY OWN SIDE STORY ABOUT THE CAR

well i feel so sorry about the whole thing DR JOE.the car was imported to nigeria by the owner when he came
for xmas and registered it dec 2012,

You told me 'the car was imported from Canada and that the owner is an importer'.

francismic: since he has been using it,few weeks ago the man brought it that he want
to sell it and go back to london where he reside.

Ypu told me 'the owner brought the car for his wife and the wife barely used it'.

francismic: so i check the car test drive i didnt notice any fault the
ac was working i did notice that the driver door glass button was not functioning to be honest cause the car
was wined up when i test drive it.

Francis, you are a liar, the glass buttons are not even there, what you have in the door are the open holes where the buttons are supposed to be. there is no way even a kid driver cannot notice those holes even if you are stealing the car and never bothered to look. the original AC switch is not working so another switch was constructed right under the steering and if you say you didn't notice it then God forgive you. how can you not notice it when the AC has no control unless you disconnect it. In your post on the link above, you wrote and i quote "FACTORY AC"

francismic: after then the man left with the car it was not parked with me,then i posted it.
when DR JOE call for inquireing itold him all i no about it then he sent his brother for inspection,when he came i took him
to the owner place he checked it we drove the car he was satisfied before he ask DR JOE to pay the money.

when you were taking the pictures, didn't you notice the accidented rear beside the tank? in the interior, didn't you notice the glass buttons were not there? when i asked you about the navigation sensor at the top of dashboard you gave me 3 different answers respectively
1. you said it was inside the car, all i need is to put it back
2. you later said you will buy it inside the market and replace it
3. then you said it was stolen in the wolf.
I aksed you then, what other fixes do we need to fix so i can calculate the expenses before bringing the car to Enugu, and you said there is nothing more to fix.

francismic: and he pay the money to the owner of the car account,after the transaction all original papers was handed to
his brother and give the duplicate to the driver,as his brother was leaving i gave him ONE THOUSAND NAIRA for
transport fair.PLS IS ONE THOUSAND NAIRA a bribe.

maybe you think we are kids? whn i 1st told you the driver's complain about the movement, you told me that the driver was driving with hand breaks on. do you remember you words?

francismic: i was only a broker DR JOE have the owner contact.pls once again am sorry for what you are going through in the car.

ofcourse thats what you are, you've just broken me, I already called the heartless owner/colleague of yours and he said i should bear with him that the car was supposed to be 1.2million but he gave it away. what a world? and what a manner of people?

francismic: CONGRATULATION FOR THE NEW BORN CHILD

My brother keep your compliments to yourself. You surely have no idea what you and your colleagues have put me through when i was supposed to be happy in my life and marriage.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2013
eghehibor: At least Francis mic has the courage to come here and say something, lets give him a little credit for that.

So, Francismic, are u saying u didn't notice any gear problem wen u drove the car?

I think the best way out of this is to call Dr Joe and ask him how much he would like for the owner to assist in fixing the car, and then go back to the owner and make him cough out that amount.
This sought of thing has happened to most dealers on this forum and this is usually the best way out of it. It is only sad that Mr Joe has already started the propaganda of spoiling your name here.
But one u should always keep in mind when acting as a broker on any dealer is that u should always try to be inclined towards assisting the buyer in getting a favorable deal than the seller. Cus the buyer will be the one to give u a good reputation wherever he goes.

Francismic, pls pick up the phone and call Dr Joe, apologise to him and ask him how much he needs to assist him in fixing the car. Unless the car is a total write off, which I don't think it is otherwise in wouldn't have made the trip to delivery.

And when this matter is resolved, it is only fair that Dr Joe should let us know, and then also start the process of reversing the damage done to the dealers name and credibility on this forum.

Credibility and morality are the 2 things that guide me in all my dealings. Try it and u'll be amazed of how relaxed your world can be.

Thank you so much my brother!
Imagine I started this complain to him from the first minute of delivery, all he did was referred me to the owner?? why didn't he allow me and the owner to transact in the first place? at least the owner would have said some truth about the condition of the car.
NB. I called him on the same day of delivery that i would report him online if nothing is done. until today nothing is done. if he denies i didn't warn him, let God reward him accordingly.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2013
@francismic - I spent time with the driver in my house discussing in the night, after 1 or 2 bottles of beer, the driver opened up on the condition of the car and gears box to the best of his idea and what he told you about it!
if you still deny you have no idea of the faults then come and deny one more time and i will even expose you more for anyone concerned to confirm you are a pathetic liar.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Ideagatesauto: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2013
Dr Joe , it's really sad you're going thru all this at this time and worst of all is that there are pretty bad technicians in Enugu . I'll advise you to go to Ifeanyi around mbanefo strt, new haven . I've spent sometime in Enugu and I knw he's pretty good .
Like Eghehibor has said earlier, Francis you should sort this out with the doc no matter what it's gonna take . You can do a percentage thing. This kinda case isn't good for both your name and the names of all the dealers on NL . It tarnishes our credibility.
I'll follow this thread closely . Dr joe , you can call me if you need any assistance . Like I said I've spent some time in Enugu with a case car so I know some of the best and reliable techs. I feel your pain bro.
Francis , pls fix this any how. E no good for you name . Your someone I feel like I know.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2013
Idea gates auto: Dr Joe , it's really sad you're going thru all this at this time and worst of all is that there are pretty bad technicians in Enugu . I'll advise you to go to Ifeanyi around mbanefo strt, new haven . I've spent sometime in Enugu and I knw he's pretty good .
Like Eghehibor has said earlier, Francis you should sort this out with the doc no matter what it's gonna take . You can do a percentage thing. This kinda case isn't good for both your name and the names of all the dealers on NL . It tarnishes our credibility.
I'll follow this thread closely . Dr joe , you can call me if you need any assistance . Like I said I've spent some time in Enugu with a case car so I know some of the best and reliable techs. I feel your pain bro.
Francis , pls fix this any how. E no good for you name . Your someone I feel like I know.

Thanks my dear, I will make efforts to locate the Ifeanyi, I know mbanefo street.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Ikenna351(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2013
@ Dr. Joe,

Can you post the VIN here? I want to find out the auto transmission type in that car and to find out if its RHD convert or Factory LHD, with the VIN.

VIN is the 17 digits that starts with VFxxx.

Ikenna.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2013
Ikenna351: @ Dr. Joe,

Can you post the VIN here? I want to find out the auto transmission type in that car and to find out if its RHD convert or Factory LHD, with the VIN.

VIN is the 17 digits that starts with VFxxx.

Ikenna.

yes Ikenna - The VIN No is - VF33ENFUE82980029
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2013

well i feel so sorry about the whole thing DR JOE.the car was imported to nigeria by the owner when he came
for xmas and registered it dec 2012,since he has been using it,few weeks ago the man brought it that he want
to sell it and go back to london where he reside.so i check the car test drive i didnt notice any fault the
ac was working i did notice that the driver door glass button was not functioning to be honest cause the car
was wined up when i test drive it.after then the man left with the car it was not parked with me,then i posted it.
when DR JOE call for inquireing itold him all i no about it then he sent his brother for inspection,when he came i took him
to the owner place he checked it we drove the car he was satisfied before he ask DR JOE to pay the money
and he pay the money to the owner of the car account,after the transaction all original papers was handed to
his brother and give the duplicate to the driver,as his brother was leaving i gave him ONE THOUSAND NAIRA for
i was only a broker DR JOE have the owner contact.pls once again am sorry for what you are going through in the car.

CONGRATULATION FOR THE NEW BORN CHILD

"i took him to the owner's place, he checked it and WE drove the car??
my question is...when YOU were driving the car didn't you notice the a/c fault ? or YOU just drove to satisfy the guy??

your entire story makes no sense to me personally, dr. joe said he started complaining from the day of delivery and all you did was refer him to the owner, since then, did you contact him to ask howfar what he concluded with the owner?? my guy you no try al all.
. thanks God people who know better are here.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Emperoh(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2013
Dr. Joe:

Since you are in Enugu, i can refer you to someone who runs a high tech auto repair shop at Independence layout.
I am not sure though, but he is quite pricey. But i am sure he will sort you out really good. If you send me a mail with my siggy below, i will send you his number and also his contact address.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Ikenna351(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2013
Dr. Joe:

Details of the car from factory:

307 5 Door Estate 1.6 L 16v 110, 4-speed auto geqrbox.

1. Vehicle family: 307.

2. Warranty start date: 20/06/2003.

3. Engine: TU5JP4 Injection.

4. Transmission: Auto Gearbox AL4.

5. Driving Position: Left Hand Drive.

6. Wheel Style: 15" Apollo Alloy wheel with 7 openings.

7. Tyre ( Size, Type): 195x65x15 H Tyre.

8. Fan: 1 Fan 2 speeds 200W

9. Throttle Housing: Motorised Throttle Body (Engine Air Intake).

10. Etc.

Ikenna.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2013
Ikenna351:

Details of the car from factory:

307 5 Door Estate 1.6 L 16v 110, 4-speed auto geqrbox.

1. Vehicle family: 307.

2. Warranty start date: 20/06/2003.

3. Engine: TU5JP4 Injection.

4. Transmission: Auto Gearbox AL4.

5. Driving Position: Left Hand Drive.

6. Wheel Style: 15" Apollo Alloy wheel with 7 openings.

7. Tyre ( Size, Type): 195x65x15 H Tyre.

8. Fan: 1 Fan 2 speeds 200W

9. Throttle Housing: Motorised Throttle Body (Engine Air Intake).

10. Etc.

Ikenna.

noted, many thanks Ikenna.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by osy77(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Having followed this thread with keen interest...much as I sympathize wit Dr.Joe...God knows I can never for the most minute reason transact wit francismic as he has a vry vicious, wicked and questionable character...
@fancis...ur lucky I'm not the mod angry angry
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2013
Emperoh:

Since you are in Enugu, i can refer you to someone who runs a high tech auto repair shop at Independence layout.
I am not sure though, but he is quite pricey. But i am sure he will sort you out really good. If you send me a mail with my siggy below, i will send you his number and also his contact address.

i've sent you email. am waiting for ur reply.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Ikenna351(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2013
Now, we can rule out the RHD convert. But then, the AL4 (transmission).

Also, the Lion has 2-speed fan factory connection, not 3-speed like in my 406.

Its possible that the AL4 is designed to work with ABS, since AL4 is an adaptive transmission: that is, it learns and adapts to driving style, to give one sporty pleasurable driving, which other auto transmission in Lions in that era lack. Very sporty, i tell you, but less reliable than the others.

What usually cause the AL4 failure is the transmission solenoid. When replaced, usually fix the issue(s). Replacing the AL4 trans is not ideal, since the one you are putting in may be having a failing trans solenoid as well, which may make the transmission fail again,sooner than you expect. Rebuild is the best solution. But then, you will have to source for the solenoid online, since am not sure its available in Nigeria. Besides, getting another AL4 in good condition in Nigeria is very difficult. Even whrn you do, they cost more than 150k. At least, i know that AL4 in 406 V6, 407 V6 and 607 V6 cost 250k or so. People simply convert theirs to manual. Note that manual trans for I4 Lions (like 406) cost between 8k-20k,depending on the grade.

PP2000 will direct you to the particular wheel that its ABS sensor is faulty. Universal scanner wont help you on that. Lets hope the mechanic will eventualy find the faulty ABS wheel sensor.

As for the AC overheating issue, pressure wash the radiator fins, bleed the cooling system and make sure the speed 2 comes on when AC is running while car is stationary. If not, its either the speed 2 relay is faulty or they have tampared with the factory radiator fan relays connections.

Ikenna.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Ikenna351(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2013

for xmas and registered it dec 2012,since he has been using it,few weeks ago the man brought it that he want
to sell it and go back to london where he reside.so i check the car test drive i didnt notice any fault the
was wined up when i test drive it.after then the man left with the car it was not parked with me,then i posted it.
to the owner place he checked it we drove the car he was satisfied before he ask DR JOE to pay the money.
and he pay the money to the owner of the car account,after the transaction all original papers was handed to
i was only a broker DR JOE have the owner contact.pls once again am sorry for what you are going through in the car.

You have simply proved yourself guilty with your story. In another words, you proved Dr. Joe right.

Do you want me to analyse your story for you? Trust me, you dont want me to.

Ikenna.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Ikenna351(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2013

You have simply proved yourself guilty with your story. In another words, you proved Dr. Joe right.

Do you want me to analyse your story for you? Trust me, you do not want me to.

Ikenna.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2013
Ikenna351: Now, we can rule out the RHD convert. But then, the AL4 (transmission).

Also, the Lion has 2-speed fan factory connection, not 3-speed like in my 406.

Its possible that the AL4 is designed to work with ABS, since AL4 is an adaptive transmission: that is, it learns and adapts to driving style, to give one sporty pleasurable driving, which other auto transmission in Lions in that era lack. Very sporty, i tell you, but less reliable than the others.

What usually cause the AL4 failure is the transmission solenoid. When replaced, usually fix the issue(s). Replacing the AL4 trans is not ideal, since the one you are putting in may be having a failing trans solenoid as well, which may make the transmission fail again,sooner than you expect. Rebuild is the best solution. But then, you will have to source for the solenoid online, since am not sure its available in Nigeria. Besides, getting another AL4 in good condition in Nigeria is very difficult. Even whrn you do, they cost more than 150k. At least, i know that AL4 in 406 V6, 407 V6 and 607 V6 cost 250k or so. People simply convert theirs to manual. Note that manual trans for I4 Lions (like 406) cost between 8k-20k,depending on the grade.

PP2000 will direct you to the particular wheel that its ABS sensor is faulty. Universal scanner wont help you on that. Lets hope the mechanic will eventualy find the faulty ABS wheel sensor.

As for the AC overheating issue, pressure wash the radiator fins, bleed the cooling system and make sure the speed 2 comes on when AC is running while car is stationary. If not, its either the speed 2 relay is faulty or they have tampared with the factory radiator fan relays connections.

Ikenna.

many thanks for the analysis Ikenna. surely the bolded is what i think. the A/C switch board is totally blind(no light or signal) and the buttons aren't working, so they kind of rewired it and constructed another tiny double switch 1st for compressor and the 2nd for fan. the fan is very high without control and the car temperature keeps rising as fan blows uncontrollably. if you off the fan then you notice a rapid drop in the car temperature. the driver even told me he noticed it and asked them to disconnect the A/C entirely to ensure a safe delivery, which they did. am surprised that Francismic denied he knew nothing about it because the driver told me they took the car together to an A/C technician who disconnected the connections.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2013

lol!! ' you were only a broker and joe have the owner contact' in other words joe should go and sort it out with the owner abi? my brother change your ways, we are in a very small world!!
@ Dr. Joe congrats on the new born, sorry for the deal gone bad.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2013
Hello Dr Joe,

I am terribly sorry about what happened. Where is ur location? i just saw this for the first time now. My advice is this: Dont spend anymore money on the car cos u will never enjoy it. A friend of mine I helped to sell his Peugeot 307 like two days ago has a wonderful mechanic in Abuja that deals only on Peugeot. MAY be, he will be able to help if you insist on using the ride. But u may send ur own brother along with the car cos u know mechanics and their wahala.

Better still, sell the car as it is and ur nightmares will end.

Chiebube.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
chiebube: Hello Dr Joe,

I am terribly sorry about what happened. Where is ur location? i just saw this for the first time now. My advice is this: Dont spend anymore money on the car cos u will never enjoy it. A friend of mine I helped to sell his Peugeot 307 like two days ago has a wonderful mechanic in Abuja that deals only on Peugeot. MAY be, he will be able to help if you insist on using the ride. But u may send ur own brother along with the car cos u know mechanics and their wahala.

Better still, sell the car as it is and ur nightmares will end.

Chiebube.

thanks Chiebube for your concern and advice, am in Enugu, i sent email to your gmail address days ago, may be you didn't get it but i will call you later for further assistance.

many thanks.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by gunpoint(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mods wat r u waitin for? Dis sori sod stil got other cars on display here, u wana wait til we get mor sori tales of his tiefcapades? Ban the bascard as he is obviously a fraud. angry
@dr joe, sori 4 ur loss(as per d mony), my 1st car wz a naija used altima 2001, men as dat car no kill mi, I no fit die again. Spent 80k on d ac and it nvr wrkd, spent 20k on fixes monthly, if it isn't shocks 2dy den its radiator. Bought 3 ac compressors, 2 radiators all the whil managing a faulty gear box. By d time I sold dat car(I bought it 4 700k) I had spent upwards of 400k(ova a year). Note dat a toks altima wz abt 950k to 1.05m. Eventually I had to cut my losses and mov on, honestly I advice u to do the same.
Congrats on ur new baby smiley

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Emperoh(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dr. Joe:

i've sent you email. am waiting for ur reply.

My response is in your mail box
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
Emperoh:

My response is in your mail box

yes i got it. thanks.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
gunpoint: Mods wat r u waitin for? Dis sori sod stil got other cars on display here, u wana wait til we get mor sori tales of his tiefcapades? Ban the bascard as he is obviously a fraud. angry
@dr joe, sori 4 ur loss(as per d mony), my 1st car wz a naija used altima 2001, men as dat car no kill mi, I no fit die again. Spent 80k on d ac and it nvr wrkd, spent 20k on fixes monthly, if it isn't shocks 2dy den its radiator. Bought 3 ac compressors, 2 radiators all the whil managing a faulty gear box. By d time I sold dat car(I bought it 4 700k) I had spent upwards of 400k(ova a year). Note dat a toks altima wz abt 950k to 1.05m. Eventually I had to cut my losses and mov on, honestly I advice u to do the same.
Congrats on ur new baby smiley

thnks for your concern, some NL dealers are really assisting me, Ikenna's analysis has also been helpful.

many thanks.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
...Mr Joe, pls let Ikenna refer you to a technician in Enugu or Onitsha. If you move that car far from Enugu, i dey fear make the engine no knock. Abi something terrible again. It is well, my broda...
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
chiebube: ...Mr Joe, pls let Ikenna refer you to a technician in Enugu or Onitsha. If you move that car far from Enugu, i dey fear make the engine no knock. Abi something terrible again. It is well, my broda...

i don't think so, some of the issues has been fixed though it really drained my resources at the moment, the main issue now is the ABS issue and the AC, if you read above Ikenna did a wonderful analysis on the ABS and AC. so i think any experienced auto tech should be able to fix it all. I simply cannot afford continuous spending on the car owing to the fact that am surrounded with more important family expenses.
Am thinking of a resale to a buyer who can fix and use the car, however i still await any form of recompense from mr. francismic and his colleagues. honestly, i have a lot on my head.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by tdie: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Sorry Dr. Joe for all the stress. I use a Pug 307 myself with the auto tranny, and its actually not a bad car if you get it right. Am not in Enugu at the moment or I would have scanned the car free for you. Anyways I would need the exact print out or screen shot of the your car diagnosis (scan). Please insist that the Diagbox scanner is used (has a Peugeot/citreon on the box).
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Lekky2: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dr. Joe, i will want to firstly congratulate you and your wife on the your new baby.
As i read this mail, i really sympathise with you as NLs will admit that i was in a kind of this mess April last year when i bought a Nigerian used 2008 RAV 4 on this site.
Though i bought it directly from the real owner who advertised the vehicle himself.
The best way we resolved it then was that we both shared the cost of repair 50-50 as i had to buy a replacement engine since the vehicle could not even make it to Abuja.It "caput" at Ibadan.
So, @Francismic, i will expect you to do same, at least for your integrity sake, that of car dealers on NL and those who might want to advertise their car for sale on NL.Liase with the real owner, make him understand the trauma Dr joe is currently undergoing with the car. Let Dr Joe give you an estimate of what expert said will cost to fix the car and work out some refund for him (as agreed by you both)to at least compensate him for the repair.
Dr. Joe, please take heart, life is like that,sometimes we come acrooss this kind of thing in life, but our ability to move forward is all that matters.
Although you may decide the to sell the car later on, but you need to get it fixed first to get a better price for it incase you intend to resale.
As for me, i spent fortune to bring the car to taste after it arrived Abuja, but i had put that behind me by now as i had even buy another 07 Honda Civic here in Abuja after then.
This is my own piece.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Lekky2: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dr. Joe, i will want to firstly congratulate you and your wife on the your new baby.
As i read this mail, i really sympathise with you as NLs will admit that i was in a kind of this mess April last year when i bought a Nigerian used 2008 RAV 4 on this site.
Though i bought it directly from the real owner who advertised the vehicle himself.
The best way we resolved it then was that we both shared the cost of repair 50-50 as i had to buy a replacement engine since the vehicle could not even make it to Abuja.It "caput" at Ibadan.
So, @Francismic, i will expect you to do same, at least for your integrity sake, that of car dealers on NL and those who might want to advertise their car for sale on NL.Liase with the real owner, make him understand the trauma Dr joe is currently undergoing with the car. Let Dr Joe give you an estimate of what expert said will cost to fix the car and work out some refund for him (as agreed by you both)to at least compensate him for the repair.
Dr. Joe, please take heart, life is like that,sometimes we come acrooss this kind of thing in life, but our ability to move forward is all that matters.
Although you may decide the to sell the car later on, but you need to get it fixed first to get a better price for it incase you intend to resale.
As for me, i spent fortune to bring the car to taste after it arrived Abuja, but i had put that behind me by now as i had even buy another 07 Honda Civic here in Abuja after then.
This is my own piece.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
t-die:
Sorry Dr. Joe for all the stress. I use a Pug 307 myself with the auto tranny, and its actually not a bad car if you get it right. Am not in Enugu at the moment or I would have scanned the car free for you. Anyways I would need the exact print out or screen shot of the your car diagnosis (scan). Please insist that the Diagbox scanner is used (has a Peugeot/citreon on the box).

i will get back to you with the details Sir. thanks for your concern.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lekky 2: Dr. Joe, i will want to firstly congratulate you and your wife on the your new baby.
This is my own piece.

thanks for your candid advice. it's not been easy/fun after spending that much purchasing the car i kept spending on fixing it. i have totally lost my appetence for the car, i just parked it and focus on family for now because the stress and running around has been distracting my attention to the child-birth event in my home, let me not exhaust my savings on the car when i have more important things to spend on. I wouldn't mind selling it off at a funny prize if mr. francis and his colleagues do not come in. let me just have peace of mind. I believe the future is brighter.
Re: Beware Of Car Dealer Francismic. by foxgiovani(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
Akinsthompson: Infact, as i read dis story, it devastated me. How can ur friend younger broda told u to send money for d bad car? He must be crazy and thief. Am so sorry for wot happened. Look @ wat nairalander did to his fellow man. Am disappointed in ur younger broda's friend. He's d cause of d fact u bought d car. Oga o. As u don't know me now, if i tell u to send me money to get ur car deliver @ ur door step it will be difficult cos u'll be afraid of me as we don't know each other. Eeyan buruku ti ba eeyan rere je. Follow me to cotonou to get a good car of ur choice nd will be delivered to ur door step within 48hrs. Dis is wat u'll buy urself, not d one that ur stupid friend's younger broda will look for u. Call me on 08035239488 if u need a change of car. Am really sorry! God will surely punish all of them for what they did.
why not allow him to recover from this trauma he has been lured into before marketing him for another car. This should really be an eye opener for everybody. You don't just trust and believe people like that. If you friends younger brother could sell you out just like that, how much more somebody you don't have personal knowledge of. Guys let's be careful, please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo / Brand New 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited / BMW 318i 4 550k (2002 Model)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.