Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Operating System(os) Not Found - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Operating System(os) Not Found (664 Views)

Please How Do I Uninstall My System OS? / How To Repiar Your Operating System (OS) / Linux or Windows Operating System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Operating System(os) Not Found by Mercyraheem: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Have you ever switched on you system and you see a message like this:Os not found?
Posible causes:
1.corrupt or bad operating system.
2.Hard disk failure or displacement
3.crashed or damaged hard disk
4.the system might be trying to boot from an external storage device like usb.
Posible Solutions:
1.Reinstall the operating system
2.check if the hard disk is well connected to the system.
3.Replace hard disk
4.Remove any external storage device connected to the system
Re: Operating System(os) Not Found by maximale: 6:54am On Apr 20, 2013
Nice tips, Here's a guide: how to fix a computer that will not startup or boot . Hope it adds to the info above

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With An Idea Of A Good Antivirus Software I Can Download On My System? / I Want To Buy Cheap Laptop Of 15000+ Please Call Me 08128326011 / Why You Need To Generate Your Own Electricity Wih The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.