Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,708 members, 7,941,694 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC (5165 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by BluStreak(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
Having confirmed that payoneer MasterCard can be used to verify a US PayPal account, what region information is required for the payoneer sign up? Can I use my Nigerian address and phone number since I will be funding it using my Nigerian GT MasterCard of Access Bank Visa card?

Please all those in the know should help. I already have a US State dedicated IP VPN on my iPad.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by felucci(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2013
To sign up for Payoneer, you should use your normal details in Nigeria.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by neksummi(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2013
I used my Nigerian address to obtain my Payoneer card.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by Ultimux: 2:01pm On May 03, 2013
BluStreak: Having confirmed that payoneer MasterCard can be used to verify a US PayPal account, what region information is required for the payoneer sign up? Can I use my Nigerian address and phone number since I will be funding it using my Nigerian GT MasterCard of Access Bank Visa card?

Please all those in the know should help. I already have a US State dedicated IP VPN on my iPad.
Why bother with a payoneer card when you can get a real mastercard/visa that comes with an attached online usa bank account and can be used for paypal verification, funding as well as withdrawal.
These cards are funded using simple means that are available to all Nigerians. 100% guaranteed approval.
No ID or documentation needed in some cases and cards can be made in any name you wish.
Can also be used for Payza, amazon payments, Clickbank, Online Shopping and many more.
Contact me for details if interested.
pultimux@gmail.com
Yahoo Chat ID: pultimux

Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by felucci(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2013
@Ultimux, that's what Payoneer Mastercard already is. It now comes with a US bank account which you can use to verify Paypal in Nigeria. The only other thing you'd need is a US VPN service when using Paypal.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by lemm: 7:44pm On May 09, 2013
I beg which one is Payoneer Mastercard. How can i get it.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by xomega(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2013
Sir please can i use this card to pay for a service render, form Fiverr.com please kindly let me know.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by onlineresource: 1:09am On May 10, 2013
i have a payoneer card which will arrive by the 17th of this month.
Are you saying that the card comes with a USA account and i can link a paypal account to it...

Pls kindly respond asap...

1 Like

Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by darkhand: 4:06am On May 10, 2013
Don't allow anyone to mislead you. Payoneer cards cannot be used with Paypal. They all carry your Nigerian address and will be detected by Paypal in 3 minutes.

If you want to lose both the card and the Paypal account you can try it.

onlineresource: i have a payoneer card which will arrive by the 17th of this month.
Are you saying that the card comes with a USA account and i can link a paypal account to it...

Pls kindly respond asap...
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by neksummi(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2013
Who has some paypal dollars to sell? I need to buy somes.

You can reach me on phone. I may be offline when you see this.

Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by Doncolio(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2013
neksummi: Who has some paypal dollars to sell? I need to buy somes.

I have and I'll contact you should incase you don't get this.

Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by neksummi(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2013
smiley
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by neksummi(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2013
Doncolio:

How much per dollar.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by Doncolio(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2013
neksummi:

How much per dollar.

#205/ $1
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by Afunwa92: 6:31pm On May 11, 2013
darkhand: Don't allow anyone to mislead you. Payoneer cards cannot be used with Paypal. They all carry your Nigerian address and will be detected by Paypal in 3 minutes.

If you want to lose both the card and the Paypal account you can try it.

This is just the gospel truth.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by sunky644(m): 4:35am On May 12, 2013
Doncolio:

Please I need some PayPal dollars too, contact me on 08034499942. Waiting to hear from you soon...
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by Doncolio(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2013
sunky644:
Please I need some PayPal dollars too, contact me on 08034499942. Waiting to hear from you soon...

If you need paypal email or call: festus.adeboye@yahoo.com
Or

@neksunmi, check ur email.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by arbitrage: 7:38pm On May 13, 2013
neksummi: Who has some paypal dollars to sell? I need to buy somes.

How much do you want to buy?
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by arbitrage: 7:39pm On May 13, 2013
sunky644:

How much are you buying?
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by neksummi(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2013
arbitrage:

How much do you want to buy?
Let me know your price. We'll discus that when I make up my mine to buy from you.
Doncolio:

[quote author=Doncolio]

#205/ $1

That's too high. What did you send to my email? Can't remember reading any email related to this.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by natty1004(m): 1:01am On May 15, 2013
pls i have a paypal account that somebody opened 4 me some years ago dat i didnt use since then.as i was about accessing it with the link d guy used called skweezer.com,i found out that the free version which he used in opening the account has expired and now i don't know how i can withdraw my money in the account,what do i do pls
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by Doncolio(m): 1:13am On May 15, 2013
neksummi:
That's too high. What did you send to my email? Can't remember reading any email related to this.

My bad(must be some other person). If you find a cheaper rate, the choice is yours.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by sunky644(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2013
arbitrage:

How much are you buying?
I need just $12 to pay as shipping fee of a product I bought online. What's your charges? Waiting to hear from you soon...
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by mayordon: 11:22am On May 30, 2013
You can use payoneer mastercard to verify and even withdraw your paypal funds. payoneer has so many partners using their cards to payout cash to their customers in over 250 countries worldwide. visit www.payoneer.com to find out for urself. All those who are saying that u can't use it to verify your paypal account have another product they want to sell to you. You can get a payoneer card without paying a dime.

1 Like

Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by felucci(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2013
It is funny that some people are still doubting this. This is a new development and for those who have ears, let them hear. You can now use your Payoneer account to verify your US Paypal account. I've written a post on how I did this here: http://www.multidox.net/blog/7/nigeria/61.html. It is not that you'll add your Payoneer card to Paypal. No!. It is the US bank account that it comes with that you are supposed to add to Paypal.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by ano460: 12:30am On May 31, 2013
Thanks you all for your comment on this issue.

But i will like to ask if that US bank account from Payoneer, can we send our paypal funds there , just like a US citizn does.

If so and what are the benefit of having that US account for us?
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by felucci(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2013
Yes you can withdraw from Paypal if you have money in Paypal. Payoneer with offer you a US bank account with which you can make withdrawals from Paypal and then be able to withdraw directly from Payoneer on an ATM in Nigeria. Isn't that lovely?
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by arbitrage: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2013
felucci: Yes you can withdraw from Paypal if you have money in Paypal. Payoneer with offer you a US bank account with which you can make withdrawals from Paypal and then be able to withdraw directly from Payoneer on an ATM in Nigeria. Isn't that lovely?

Be sure first to check up with Payoneer if their US bank account can really withdraw/receive from PayPal because mine did not go successfully. PayPal had to abort the process when Payoneer reported incorrect account to the Paypal Withdrawal request I made. Then PayPal had to remove the Payoneer's US bank account from my PayPal account rendering it unverified status.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC by felucci(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
Well I've not yet tried the option of withdrawing directly to my US bank account. I noticed that Paypal said they transaction would not be successful if the name in the bank account does not match the name in your Paypal account. So you just need to check out two things. Do the names in your paypal and bank account match? Secondly, did you use a VPN service to change your ip?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Service Replacement Form Is Currently On Sal / Brent Crude Oil Plunges To $55 A Barrel Amid Rising Production / Who Knows Cac's Office Location In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.