Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,054 members, 7,912,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

Girls And Car Keys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Car Keys (1335 Views)

Ladies, You Have To See This Before Accepting His Proposal With Car Keys (pix) / 10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!! / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Car Keys by liljboy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
Girls girls girls..
I don't know whats
wrong with gals o.. see,
I have been asking
some girls out in my
street but they
refused, they said they
see me as a friend bla
bla bla. for 2months
now I never see gal
friend and I never knack
woman o.
Okay, just yesternite
my uncle came to our
house to greet my
paale. there was no
drink at home so i
decided to go buy some
beer with my uncle's
car.
As I reached the bar, oh
boy see as all those gals
dey look me like fish,
like they have won visa
lottery, some were
biting their lips as in
trying to seduce me o
because I was holding a
car key.
Even those gals that
said they see me as a
friend o........... oh boy, see
as all of them just dey
shine their brown teeth.
If not that i was sent
to buy something I for
sample some nipples I
swear.
But ladies, why do some
of you go nut when you
see a guy with car key?
just a question o

1 Like

Re: Girls And Car Keys by MrCork17: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
...Brother...no oofeinsese but dont u ave skoool homework?angry
Re: Girls And Car Keys by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mr..Cork, don't you ever get tired?

I've been wondering who's really behind your handle, ever since I read someone is. C'mon tell me who you are, I can keep a secret. Come whisper it in my ear. I'm the Queen of keeping secrets.
Re: Girls And Car Keys by Dygeasy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
Wtf! Like seriously dude? What happened? Did you miss your period?

Don't these girls stay in your area? Don't they know you don't have a car? Don't they know you don't even have a Job? Holding a Key doesn't necessarily mean its a car key. Not everybody would think its a car key especially not someone who's been seeing you Sporting your LegRover. How come all the girls you've asked out were in the same bar at the same time?

I know you just decided to make yourself feel like a chairman by coming up with this and posting it here. I know that feeling believe me.

Get a Job Son!

1 Like

Re: Girls And Car Keys by liljboy(m): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2013
Mr..Cork:
...Brother...no oofeinsese but dont u ave skoool homework?angry
if both of us had one, we wont be here holding each other's throat. Dont u think so foOL

1 Like

Re: Girls And Car Keys by liljboy(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2013
Dygeasy: Wtf! Like seriously dude? What happened? Did you miss your period?

Don't these girls stay in your area? Don't they know you don't have a car? Don't they know you don't even have a Job? Holding a Key doesn't necessarily mean its a car key. Not everybody would think its a car key especially not someone who's been seeing you Sporting your LegRover. How come all the girls you've asked out were in the same bar at the same time?

I know you just decided to make yourself feel like a chairman by coming up with this and posting it here. I know that feeling believe me.

Get a Job Son!
if everybody posting here got a job, nobody would be here posting or criticising, dont u see slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: Girls And Car Keys by MrCork17: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2013
lil jboy: if both of us had one, we wont be here holding each other's throat. Dont u think so foOL

....kaiii...see this 11yrs old by with milk teeth talkin to me anyhow? undecided
Re: Girls And Car Keys by double08(m): 1:12am On Apr 16, 2013
lil jboy: if both of us had one, we wont be here holding each other's throat. Dont u think so foOL

Mr..Cork:

....kaiii...see this 11yrs old by with milk teeth talkin to me anyhow? undecided

two fighting!!!EBA make them fight,AKPU seperate them,AMALA call police grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Car Keys by liljboy(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2013
Mr..Cork:

idiot you dey claim grown ups, but still spellin b.y for b.o.y
Re: Girls And Car Keys by Dygeasy(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2013
lil jboy: if everybody posting here got a job, nobody would be here posting or criticising, dont u see slowpoke?
nigger can't you reason see that Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я post shows utter joblessness. Read my previous post and see all the things wrong with it.

Aint gonna trade banters with you!!
Re: Girls And Car Keys by liljboy(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2013
Dygeasy: nigger can't you reason see that Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я post shows utter joblessness. Read my previous post and see all the things wrong with it.

trust me i aint as jobless as your dad.
Re: Girls And Car Keys by 190: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
grin grin @ corky joe
Re: Girls And Car Keys by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
The question you should ask yourself is: "How did your behaviour change because you had the car?", "How much did your 'confidence' increase when you had the car?".

Your body is a 24/7 broadcasting station and girls have an inbuilt antenna for such things.

The same way we respond to a feminine voice, curves, breásts and áss. Girls have specific stuffs that their brains tune into.

You were most likely communicating some of those.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Car Keys by liljboy(m): 2:02am On Apr 17, 2013
Richfella: The question you should ask yourself is: "How did your behaviour change because you had the car?", "How much did your 'confidence' increase when you had the car?".

Your body is a 24/7 broadcasting station and girls have an inbuilt antenna for such things.

The same way we respond to a feminine voice, curves, breásts and áss. Girls have specific stuffs that their brains tune into.

You were most likely communicating some of those.
#word
Re: Girls And Car Keys by engrtee(f): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2013
Yield: Mr..Cork, don't you ever get tired?

I've been wondering who's really behind your handle, ever since I read someone is. C'mon tell me who you are, I can keep a secret. Come whisper it in my ear. I'm the Queen of keeping secrets.
an invitation, someone is madly in ...
Re: Girls And Car Keys by engrtee(f): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2013
lil jboy: idiot you dey claim grown ups, but still spellin b.y for b.o.y
text abreviation
Re: Girls And Car Keys by liljboy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
engrtee: text abreviation
if i hear... One day you'll abbreviate ON".
Re: Girls And Car Keys by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
Dygeasy: nigger can't you reason see that Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я post shows utter joblessness. Read my previous post and see all the things wrong with it.

Lmfao! DyG dey vex gan o! grin
Re: Girls And Car Keys by free2ryhme: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
lil jboy: Girls girls girls..
I don't know whats
wrong with gals o.. see,
I have been asking
some girls out in my
street but they
refused, they said they
see me as a friend bla
bla bla. for 2months
now I never see gal
friend and I never knack
woman o.
Okay, just yesternite
my uncle came to our
house to greet my
paale. there was no
drink at home so i
decided to go buy some
beer with my uncle's
car.
As I reached the bar, oh
boy see as all those gals
dey look me like fish,
like they have won visa
lottery, some were
biting their lips as in
trying to seduce me o
because I was holding a
car key.
Even those gals that
said they see me as a
friend o........... oh boy, see
as all of them just dey
shine their brown teeth.
If not that i was sent
to buy something I for
sample some nipples I
swear.
But ladies, why do some
of you go nut when you
see a guy with car key?
just a question o

u no go blame dem nah. Na greed and awuf dey wori dem.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Car Keys by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
Yield: Mr..Cork, don't you ever get tired?

are u an alien? So, u avnt heard abt d grt mad man of the london bridge?

(1) (Reply)

What Man Can Do Woman Can Do It Better Pictures / A Marriage Devotional Write Ups That Can Strenghten Marriages / How intimacy gadgets Are Saving Ogas From Housemaids And Madams From Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.