Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? (2665 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode / Christian Or Muslim ? / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2013
^^^^^
What do you consider blasphemy?
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by Enigma(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
mollie12: ......

For me, the major concern is not about whether 50 atheist posts make it to front page and only 5 christian ones do. The real issue on this forum is whether the posts are atheist, or anti-God.

Is it me or isn't there a way you can express your unbelief in God without resorting to derogatory or blasphemous language?....

Many people are choosing to let the lunatics run the asylum; it may be a worthy option to consider. wink
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
mollie12:

For me, the major concern is not about whether 50 atheist posts make it to front page and only 5 christian ones do. The real issue on this forum is whether the posts are atheist, or anti-God.

Is it me or isn't there a way you can express your unbelief in God without resorting to derogatory or blasphemous language?

And the sad part here is, for Muslims, a level of restriction is placed on the kind of talk allowed about their prophet and religion by the moderators. But there is no such protection for the Christian faith. I don't know if any of the moderators are Christians but with all sincerity, this matter has to be looked into.

You should be happy that you are attacked constantly unlike the muslims who have restrictions. Let me share some bible knowledge with you, brother;

Matthew 5:10
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Isaiah 66:5
 Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at his word: "Your own people who hate you, and exclude you because of my name, have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy!' Yet they will be put to shame.

So you see, you can not do the right thing and not be persecuted. Gold has to be purified by fire. The way of the righteous is never easy. The muslims are not enjoying, they are losing because rue faith must be tested. How can you truly believe when you dont understand disbelief?

Jesus lived among sinners. Do you think they didnt scoff at him? They even crucified him but he still continued in his righteous works. So brother, let the atheists blaspheme, let them mock for true belief endureth. Even though i walk through the valley off the shafow of death, i shall not fear....
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by Nobody: 4:55am On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

You should be happy that you are attacked constantly unlike the muslims who have restrictions. Let me share some bible knowledge with you, brother;

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at his word: "Your own people who hate you, and exclude you because of my name, have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy!' Yet they will be put to shame.

So you see, you can not do the right thing and not be persecuted. Gold has to be purified by fire. The way of the righteous is never easy. The muslims are not enjoying, they are losing because rue faith must be tested. How can you truly believe when you dont understand disbelief?

Jesus lived among sinners. Do you think they didnt scoff at him? They even crucified him but he still continued in his righteous works. So brother, let the atheists blaspheme, let them mock for true belief endureth. Even though i walk through the valley off the shafow of death, i shall not fear....

Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by Nobody: 4:58am On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

See why we keep telling you that you're another Paul in the making?

grin
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by Nobody: 7:00am On May 01, 2013
Ihedinobi:

grin

lol....I'm an enigma (yes, a real enigma not the christian wackjob above)
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by alfaman2: 7:58am On May 01, 2013
mollie12:

Is it me or isn't there a way you can express your unbelief in God without resorting to derogatory or blasphemous language?

And the sad part here is, for Muslims, a level of restriction is placed on the kind of talk allowed about their prophet and religion by the moderators. But there is no such protection for the Christian faith. I don't know if any of the moderators are Christians but with all sincerity, this matter has to be looked into.

I marvel at this god that needs protection from the likes of JeSoul and MacLatunji. cheesy haha

Not.
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....I'm an enigma (yes, a real enigma not the christian wackjob above)

Lol. I'm afraid you're nothing like an enigma at all, my friend. We have your number and it's not confusing at all. You, my friend, are an atheist that will yet champion Christ. That's who you are and what you are.

When ypu have become a Christian, you will understand really what an enigma is and what it means to be one.

smiley
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by Nobody: 8:13am On May 01, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol. I'm afraid you're nothing like an enigma at all, my friend. We have your number and it's not confusing at all. You, my friend, are an atheist that will yet champion Christ. That's who you are and what you are.

When ypu have become a Christian, you will understand really what an enigma is and what it means to be one.

smiley

The sceond coming of christ will come before your prediction runs true......lol
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

The sceond coming of christ will come before your prediction runs true......lol
Lmao....
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by mollie12: 11:20am On May 01, 2013
alfaman2:

I marvel at this god that needs protection from the likes of JeSoul and MacLatunji. cheesy haha

Not.

And this is EXACTLY the kind of trash talk I'm referring to.

Where did I refer to God needing protection?
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 01, 2013
mollie12:

And this is EXACTLY the kind of trash talk I'm referring to.

Where did I refer to God needing protection?

Lol.....just say that you didnt get his point.
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by PastorOluT(m): 1:02am On May 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

What nonsense are you trying to say? Here is the op;

Where in the world did you come from that you can seem to understand?

You see the word "religion" and you ultimately feel that it means "christianity"

because you are shallow enough to think that only your religion matters and think therefore that this is the "christian section" rather than "religion section"

FYI; religion does not mean theism or god. There are religions without god. godless religions. So "anti-god" threads are welcome

Did you read any of my post after the original post, you seem to be lost in your world. undecided
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by PastorOluT(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2013

You know the truth.....people dont shrink.......am still 9 feet tall cool

[/quote]

Sure enough you did not shrink, you were never there you only appear to and soon enough all will know how phony you are. grin
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by PastorOluT(m): 1:07am On May 04, 2013
@ Jesoul

God bless you too sister, i am seeing the trend so i understand better now thanks.
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by PastorOluT(m): 1:10am On May 04, 2013
Ihedinobi:

grin

Yes, but it will still boil down to his freewill for God will not force that. Even when he sees all the signs as Paul did, this brother man still do not get it.

May be he is waiting for a sign from Heaven? undecided
Re: A Christian Or An Atheist Forum? by PastorOluT(m): 6:07am On May 05, 2013
mollie12:

I agree with you bro 100%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Jews Have Different Views About Jesus Unlike Christians / Cults! An Outline Analysis / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.