Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi (11259 Views)

Wike Recovers Vehicle 'Illegally' Acquired By Amaechi Spokesman (Photos) / Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco / We Won’t Recognise New PDP Exco – Rivers LG Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by chizel: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
Those of you calling GEJ names as clueless and shoeless,let me ask you,w hat has ur fathers achieved in life politically and otherwise?morons,that's what all of you are.
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by hurricaneChris: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
Yet some monsters still call "the oga at d top" a clueless dude.

The last thing Amaechi gang will do is to go to supreme court, Odili's wife and Co are waiting for him.

If he (amaechi) hasn't seen a sinking ship bfo, this is d best opportunity to witness one.

The oga at the top started by initiating a "PDP Govs forum" with another commandant as d overseer. Thereby rendering Amaechi's position as d NGF boss effectively and technically useless.

The same oga at the top has removed the state pdp xcoz loyal to amaechi thereby making his opinions in d state party affairs baselez.

Amaechi watchout, the next line of this cold war is to grab the allegiance of all the state assembly men. When that happens, Ibori and Timipre will tell u......... "Shebi we warned you"

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by deletrue: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
clip: When Ameachi removed local government chairman it was not wrong abi?
What a powerful question. Very nice of you.
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by deletrue: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
clip: When Ameachi removed local government chairman it was not wrong abi?
What a powerful question. Very nice of you. if jona no show these boys wey won fast pass thier leg, dom no go fear am
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by Dracula27: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
stebell: I keep asking dis same question again n again anytym there is discussion on politics concerning Amaechi n GEJ and yet no candid answer. Here I go again: A boy dreams wat a man does. Gov. Amaechi are yu ready to drink @ de table of men? Haters keep blaming any tin n every tin on GEJ. Wen Amaechi removed local govt council chairmen from their legitimate office did any of yu haters say anytin? Now de PDP EXCO in Rivers State hv been removed it's de fault of GEJ. Keep hating. FRESH AIR ABEG!!!
. O boy I dey fear u ooo.. Ur few words are more than a big novel in content and poetry.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by deletrue: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Amaechi must be wetting his pants already....boys will always be boys...
In complete agreement with you. There is no way a boy will over night turn master. Amaechi requires more painful punishment. Pdp verses pdp. Ameachi was a deadly insider.
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
175: Never step on the toes of d "clueless one" cos u mite not live to tell d tale. Only d lucky ones leave with broken political careers!!! ......(Timipreye, 2011)

The unlucky ones nko? They die in Helicopter crash "accident"?
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Once we learn how to respect our superiors even if they are less experience the better for us and everyone involved .......GEJ and Amaechi is taking this fight too far, right now all the jobless,uneducated and myopic youths of this state would be waiting for who pays what and how much then the gun battle that would claim innocent lives would begin.

I pity my people.
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by antiembezzle: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
gregg2: Ameachi will soon receive the Temipreye Silva treatment.
He is becoming powerdrunk and has forgoten how he became governor.

The fool is being decieved by his co-fools from the north, the likes of babangida aliyu of niger state and lamido of jigawa, both are begining to retrace their steps but it's too late for the thick head amaechi whose sins are unpardonable, with video records of him insulting and denigrating GEJ. Sorry for him.

3 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by antiembezzle: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
chizel: Those of you calling GEJ names as clueless and shoeless,let me ask you,w hat has ur fathers achieved in life politically and otherwise?morons,that's what all of you are.
God bless you and all your generation, don't mind the silly jobless dolts.
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by jamace(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
So you want the poor judge to pass a judgement that is contrary to what the oga at the top will do, eh? grin grin

The judge wants to belong and continue to enjoy the booty with the oga at the top. grin
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by pcnwamadi(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
if ur happy wit dis development, pls click like..

6 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by MadCow1: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
pcnwamadi: if ur happy wit dis development, pls click like..

I only clicked like because I think Amaechi needs a lesson in humility and loyalty..
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by peleson: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Amaechi problem started with GEJ wife and other political opportunists had to take sides to gain grounds in the political equation.wike was not the only one that helped amaechi get his mandate, other powerful individuals like Dakuku peterside n Co r around, self sufficients, good mixers n bridge builders.
When it comes to primary n basic education, health n new portharcourt city, RIVERS PEOPLE can never forget Amaechi in a hurry because he has done wonderfully well surpassing every other Governor in this regard.
Amaechi hates opposition to whatever he thinks be it silly... Not good for democracy . Patience Jonathan of Okrika (okrika n ikwerre donot agree right from time) should not have started this war. Though Amaechi is STUBBURN . Shouldn't v publicly seen or fight GEJ n seen as accepting the VP slot though he is interested in the Senate.Some GEJ cabinet memebe like orubebe, minister of NIGER DELTA should answer Amaechi's honest question-where is NIGER-DELTA ministry money?
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by pcnwamadi(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mad Cow:

I only clicked like because I think Amaechi needs a lesson in humility and loyalty..
Exactly my point, d man is so arogant as if he is God dat put him self in power..
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
peleson: Amaechi problem started with GEJ wife and other political opportunists had to take sides to gain grounds in the political equation.wike was not the only one that helped amaechi get his mandate, other powerful individuals like Dakuku peterside n Co r around, self sufficients, good mixers n bridge builders.
When it comes to primary n basic education, health n new portharcourt city, RIVERS PEOPLE can never forget Amaechi in a hurry because he has done wonderfully well surpassing every other Governor in this regard.
Amaechi hates opposition to whatever he thinks be it silly... Not good for democracy . Patience Jonathan of Okrika (okrika n ikwerre donot agree right from time) should not have started this war. Though Amaechi is STUBBURN . Shouldn't v publicly seen or fight GEJ n seen as accepting the VP slot though he is interested in the Senate.Some GEJ cabinet memebe like orubebe, minister of NIGER DELTA should answer Amaechi's honest question-where is NIGER-DELTA ministry money?
WHO TOLD U DAKUKU HELP AMEACHI?DAKUKU WAS A BLOODY SHOE SHINNER!!WHICH SCHOOLS DID HE BUILD?STRUCTURES THAT IS CURRENTLY INHABITED BY REPTILES AND RODENTS.WHEN GEJ FINISHES WITH HIM,PH GO DEY LIKE 1BEDROOM
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by Pribo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
I dey laugh. Okro wey don too tall for the owner to bend am pluck, them go cut am. Amaechi think say na student unionism be this.
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by ASPchris(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
CHAIRMAN1: In as much as I'm not a fan of amechi, this action is a 100 percent wrong!
If this is true, then we aren't going forward as a nation
bros, this ur comment is senseless.
CHAIRMAN1: In as much as I'm not a fan of amechi, this action is a 100 percent wrong!
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pribo: I dey laugh. Okro wey don too tall for the owner to bend am pluck, them go cut am. Amaechi think say na student unionism be this.
see talk. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by OmoTier1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Amaechi must be wetting his pants already....boys will always be boys...
Shallow brains like you under estimate Amaechi... we already know who will laugh last when GEJ will begin His 7 years jail term.. remember I told you first....
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by Pribo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
I dey laugh. Okro wey don too tall for the owner to bend am pluck, them go cut am. Amaechi think say na student unionism be this. ;DI dey laugh. Okro wey don too tall for the owner to bend am pluck, them go cut am. Amaechi think say na student unionism be this.
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by OmoTier1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
chizel: Those of you calling GEJ names as clueless and shoeless,let me ask you,w hat has ur fathers achieved in life politically and otherwise?morons,that's what all of you are.
Is your father also clueless and shoeless? Is your father a murder too? Is your father an ingrate and a disgruntled element? If yes, End of Discussion... else visit YABA Left..
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Amaechi deserves to be dealt with severly.he deserves the tafa balogun treatment.any person from SS looking for vp position while the SS currently occupies the presidency is a tool being used against the SS.amaechi is displaying some snakey attributes which can be linked to his first name,rotimi.unsurprisingly he took the display of his snakey nature a notch higher in a gathering of snakey characters in ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by ckkris: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
deletrue: In complete agreement with you. There is no way a boy will over night turn master. Amaechi requires more painful punishment. Pdp verses pdp. Ameachi was a deadly insider.
Wike was also an insider to Amechi, and could as well be a deadlier insider. Its very easy to spoil things. Its a game everyone can play.
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by OmoTier1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
chima12: Amaechi deserves to be dealt with severly.he deserves the tafa balogun treatment.any person from SS looking for vp position while the SS currently occupies the presidency is a tool being used against the SS.amaechi is displaying some snakey attributes which can be linked to his first name,rotimi.unsurprisingly he took the display of his snakey nature a notch higher in a gathering of snakey characters in ekiti.
What has South South gained from having a drunken man as a President? Is the East-West road now complete? How many of the Major roads in South-South has been completed? How many of the universities, Federal Schools in South-South has seen any change since a South-South became the President?

Why have people like you not learnt the lesson that it is not the I have my own person in the Presidency that will bring food to your table, rather it is visionary men and women, who can think and proffer solutions to problems not those who hire men that tell a nation witches and demons are the ones making PHCN not to give Nigerians electricity undecided

Do you not really think Nigeria has plunged too low in the committee of nations and indeed, Nigerians have seen their purchasing power and survivability reduced due to the wicked, atrocious, cruel and visionless leadership the so called South South man has visited on the country? Has there ever been a time in the history of Nigeria that the Presidency has been reduced to such as shameless and battered image? Today, when one thinks of the Presidency, what comes to mind is monumental corruption and supporter of elite criminals ..
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by ckkris: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
Smartluv: Gov Amechi seems to bite d fingers dat feed him, to the point of even fightin his kinsmen GEJ by acceptin a VP postion. This is jst d beginin of his numerous wooos!
1. Amechi dealth with Odili so mercilessly that the doctor was just stunned, like can human beings do this to their mentors?
2. Amechi then turned on Nyesom Wike, who helped to install Amechi, and seemed to succeed also.
3. Amechi then boldly takes on the entire South-south, and South-east, and the Middle-belt, hoping to sell them to Babangida, and cause them to lose the few benefits they're trying to recover.
4.Game on
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by OmoTier1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
ckkris:
1. Amechi dealth with Odili so mercilessly that the doctor was just stunned, like can human beings do this to their mentors?
2. Amechi then turned on Nyesom Wike, who helped to install Amechi, and seemed to succeed also.
3. Amechi then boldly takes on the entire South-south, and South-east, and the Middle-belt, hoping to sell them to Babangida, and cause them to lose the few benefits they're trying to recover.
4.Game on
All Amaechi would do is tell the world the "macro" behind the 2011 election "spreadsheet" that produced the 99% turn out in Rivers and GEJ will be back to Otuoke before the end of 2014 ...

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by REVOLUTNIS: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
what do u know abt the case? Rubbish
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by ckkris: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
All Amaechi would do is tell the world the "macro" behind the 2011 election "spreadsheet" that produced the 99% turn out in Rivers and GEJ will be back to Otuoke before the end of 2014 ...
Ha ha ha they're waiting for him at the Supreme Court. No shaking. Just let him take one wrong step. After all his almighty IBB and the born-to-ruin are cheering him on

Sir, do you remember Barrister Uche Okwukwu from Elele, who won election in 1999, which the courts turned over to Amechi?
Game on
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by peleson: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
obakovich:
WHO TOLD U DAKUKU HELP AMEACHI?DAKUKU WAS A BLOODY SHOE SHINNER!!WHICH SCHOOLS DID HE BUILD?STRUCTURES THAT IS CURRENTLY INHABITED BY REPTILES AND RODENTS.WHEN GEJ FINISHES WITH HIM,PH GO DEY LIKE 1BEDROOM
Don't let hatred blind u broda! He cannot b a governor for 7yrs without doing nothing or a single project!! Across the nation, his basic school system remains the best...structurally n otherwise. Abi u think say Amaechi na Abia state houseboy governor?
Dakuku peterside WHAT? Google that name n ur own name, the history of that name then u will know how much error in judgement u v made!! MASSIVE
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by peleson: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Shallow brains like you under estimate Amaechi... we already know who will laugh last when GEJ will begin His 7 years jail term.. remember I told you first....
GEJ can never ever go to jail!! Mark my word!! Am not the arguing type. Within 2 years GEJ has taken control of leadership in every corners of Nigeria. OBJ achieved that in 6years after having to be loyal to IBB n CO for a lengthy time, Rubbished by unprofessional orji kalu who always says he sponsored Obj , knelt down to beg Atiku *dobale* KAI!! What a shame!! Learn this, GEJ wishes always prevails... TUKUR then ANINEH .
At the end, AMAECHI heads to the SENATE.
C'est fini !!
Re: Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi by Abagworo(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
This fight is about Rivers State governorship in 2015 and Rivers East senatorial slot for 2015. Rivers people will make a big mistake, if they accept Sekibo as Governor because that will take Rivers State 20 years backwards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Chiefs In Agege, Lagos Back Buhari For Presidency / Oil Swap: Cracks In FG’s Direct Sale Of Refineries’ Crude / Insecurity: Stop Lying To Nigerians, PDP Counsels Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.