Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,709 members, 7,969,077 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight (21308 Views)

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by biolabee(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
NOI made a mistake leaving the world bank for this job
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by ashaju33: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
This madam is really good at dodging questions...see as she answered amapour on 'alams' issue......how I wish the NSCDC man is as smart as this
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by igbo2011(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
Why do we value talking to CNN who has continually lied and portrays Africa badly as a good thing? We have stockholm syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dlox147(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Did you watch it on NTA ?

Ok please tell me what she said about Alams amnesty as against government will to fight corruption ?
GO TO BED MAN..."PARDONS" ARE MEANT FOR PRIEST ABI?...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dbride: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
l just finish watching it now on CNN.This woman is my sister but her responds today was unacceptable.She is saying only 10 percent of nigeria are corrupt. That is 99% are honest. Haba Anuty Ngor.

Have you seen how America defends and protects another american caught in criminal activity outside America? They do not wash their dirty linen outside. Therefore, dont expect her to do that to her own country.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by nikkyshyne(f): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
OMO IBO: christiane amanpour is intimidating
she looks straight at you.
scares the bejesus out of you

NOI is holding her own

Yea I noticed. Like she can read your mind and know if you're lying or something.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
Did anybody notice that part where the light went out in the church lipsrsealed. She fall our hand for there .. i won cry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
When did responses to Christiane Amanpour's Interview become a paradigm in accessing management competency of any country ? Many of you are mentally handicapped. Why do Nigerian politicians even grant interview American journalists, I think something is wrong with our collective psyche as a people. Gone are the days when anyone's mentality was engineered under America's manipulation and control. To hell with you neanderthals on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by idriis: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
playboy19: She didnt answer a single question. All she did was talk talk and talk without making a single point.

All i heard was comparism with other countries. She even made a mistake of comparing Nigeria's electricity with SA's and then quickly retracted her statement or shall i say re-phrase.

And the giggle that ended the interview? Priceless. Sound more like... thank God this is all over.
Na who I go come believe now?? Some says she did well while others say she F'd up. Besides, na interview I wan chop?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by 1ndidi2(f): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
dlox147: GO TO BED MAN..."PARDONS" ARE MEANT FOR PRIEST ABI?...

Are you high ? Someone stole over $55 million and you are begging he should be a free man ? shocked I pity your unborn child !

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dbride: 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
This woman is intelligent. She answered questions brilliantly well and diplomatically avoided any controversy. Wisdom and Diplomacy brought to play. At least she had that air of confidence that GEJ lacked and still lacks. If you still feel she did not do well, then please lobby, arrange, just do something like a typical 9ja would do to secure an invite to face Amanpour yourself. Let's see how you fare.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Goddex: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
She did well, very well.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Policewoman(f): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
dbride: This woman is intelligent. She answered questions brilliantly well and diplomatically avoided any controversy. Wisdom and Diplomacy brought to play. At least she had that air of confidence that GEJ lacked and still lacks. If you still feel she did not do well, then please lobby, arrange, just do something like a typical 9ja would do to secure an invite to face Amanpour yourself. Let's see how you fare.
Jonathan sounded DAFT in his interview. And to think that he and NOI are both Phd holders. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dlox147(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Are you high ? Someone stole over $55 millions and you are begging he should be a free man ? shocked I pity your unborn child !
Guy check the last thing that entered ur mouth/nose to be sure u r not as high as u claim i am..lol..FYI, he stole, he was arrested and he served his jail term and he got a presidential pardon so tell me, is that too much for u to comprehend? grow up n put ur energy into contributing 2 ur country dat u claim 2 love ..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by fredoooooo: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
Policewoman: Jonathan sounded DAFT in his interview. And to think that he and NOI are both Phd holders. Smh.

phd pass phd grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Godogwu: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Policewoman: Jonathan sounded DAFT in his interview. And to think that he and NOI are both Phd holders. Smh.

But you can't compare NOI to GEJ educationally still, Ngozi is way above jonathan's league in that perspective....which is why she was able to answer questions excellently and avoided a question that wasn't in her judristriction. Nevertheless i feel you guys should give Jonathan's interview a rest....the hate some people have for him will cloud any good thing he does.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Airforce1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Goddex: She did well, very well.

She did what?
U must be high on some cheap drugz.

Why didn't she answer alams question? Thief!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by LuluSparklez(f): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
BeraBera: Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister for the Economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala talks to Christiane Amanpour on CNN International tonight 16th April 2013 at 2100 CET. Tune in...

Errrrrrrrr Owkay :/
Will they share money after the show? :S
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Godogwu: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Airforce1:

She did what?

because she's the Minister of Finance and not the Flipping President!!!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
dlox147: GUY LISTEN TO YOU!!..
Hw do mean i should listen to myself. Oh because she is my sister i should side her. No not like that. Only 10% of nigerians are corrupt? bih lie. all sectors are corrupt.hw did she arrivel on that amount.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Policewoman(f): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
Airforce1:

She did what?

why should she? Is she not the finance minister? Amanpour should save the Alams question for Reuben Abati, the Attorney General or better still, GEJ himself.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
fredoooooo:

phd pass phd grin
coconut head, for ur village phd pass phd lipsrsealed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dbride: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
Airforce1:

Nonsense!

I would rather spend my time watching "Save The Last Dance" over and over again than to waste it watching that Ibo product of a woman called okonjo iwala spewing her usual trash on tv

Of what importance Z that nonsense interview to me by the way? Nonsense!

Airforce 1, what did this woman do to you? Does her tribe offend you? I am so mixed that I dont know whether I am Swest, North or Delta. I bet you it is along list of mixture. I really dont know how it feels to prefer one to the other; I simply speak the truth not caring whose ox is gored. I guess I am freer, I dont know. Again, it might just be your age or you dont mingle with people not your tribe. Whatever, free yourself...I see you are caged.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by ProfOwah(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
thats loverly, how i wish if am free dis night to watch my viable minister speaks to d world. may God see her true amen.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dlox147(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Hw do mean i should listen to myself. Oh because she is my sister i should side her. No not like that. Only 10% of nigerians are corrupt? bih lie. all sectors are corrupt.hw did she arrivel on that amount.
guy do d maths urself how many % of our population represents our politicians n our police force?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Boss13: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
why is it been delayed here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: Nigeria Needs Security, Restructuring, Not Yoruba Presidency / Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1960s, '70s And '80s (Videos And Memories) / Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.