Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? (37409 Views)

How Often Should You Change Your Tooth Brush? / How Often Should You Change Your Toothbrush? / Men, How Often Do You Change Your Underwears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by wrench: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lagusta: Boxers should be changed the way panties should be changed; EVERYDAY!!!

I cant imagine wearing my boxers for two whole days....

In fact, after having my second bath, i dont wear anything under, just my long dress (jalabia) daz all, so that my blokos will recieve fresh air!!!! grin wink grin
guy no dey try that thing oo. I remember a day wey i just wear my jalabia after taken my bath go sleep. As per student na na just one room apartment na so i sleep forget lock door. And u knw say person no fit sleep just dey put for one place na so one of my neighbour wey be girl bounce enter my room i kno no say my jalabia don roll come my waist as a result of rollin up and down on bed. Na so she stand de look my blokos. Na so i talk say from that day on i go dey wear my boxer if i wan sleep.

Back to topic; i change my boxer after every bath..
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by funnyfun: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Boxer shorts, just like pants, shd not b worn more than one 4 a day, though some people are dirty, women inclusive. Howeva, beta 2 do away wit dirty habits than 2 b running helter skelter when it might b 2 late.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Monthly
cool cool cool
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by leonshom(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Boxers shud be changed everyday! Can't bliv pple culd wear a boxer for 2 days ! Everyday is d best !
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by 80kobo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Everyday please.

That region is priceless cant afford to loose it
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by 50calibre(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
I don't wear one boxers twice, a fresh day, a fresh new boxer and socks off the packet.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Okwyjesus(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Everyday of course. Boxers for me is like pant. Unless my wife didnt wash l will grudgingly repeat but its irratating for me to repeat boxer after the day's sweating.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
wrench:
guy no dey try that thing oo. I remember a day wey i just wear my jalabia after taken my bath go sleep. As per student na na just one room apartment na so i sleep forget lock door. And u knw say person no fit sleep just dey put for one place na so one of my neighbour wey be girl bounce enter my room i kno no say my jalabia don roll come my waist as a result of rollin up and sown on bed. U ma guess the next thing wey happen na. Na so i talk say from that day on i go dey wear my boxer if i wan sleep.

Back to topic; i change my boxer after every bath..
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Merkki(f): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
skyface00: I supply boxers,even with that I only change my boxers every 2days..its doesn't mean we dirty,jst d way God created us but woman must change theirz everyday due 2 a lot of hot coming out of dere lol if u understand wat I meant

I hope you know you are the ones that have to deal with low spëRm count, not us. Keep comparing us. I pity your woman. And you sound like someone that wears one boxers for three weeks. Stop lying dude!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
i don wear my P is 2 long
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Odunharry(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
pipu can lie sha....
Anyways,I change evry 36hrs
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by 702: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
2 days but if m lazy to do laundry 3 days tops!! highest i have ever worn was for 5 days and i had to wear em inside out bt that was way bk!!!
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Adex097: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
My daily bread grin
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nonybb: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
U ppl are hypocrite and liars. I wore my boxers for 3weeks straight and am proud of it and it doesnt smell. God blessed us male unlike female. U knw wat i mean

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Okwyjesus(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
50calibre: I don't wear one boxers twice, a fresh day, a fresh new boxer and socks off the packet.

Am struggling to aceept d OFF THE PACKET clause. meaning new one each day. I havent climbed to that hieght yet.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Saraben(f): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
some guys can lie en......

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
I do change mine every day__i qet like 20 boxers in my closet, sometimes i like to sleep na.ked in my room even when my cousins (girls are around) they know i don't qive a Bleep" i see some quys wearing same dirty boxers everyday with the sweat aahhhhhhh!
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by ELgordo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Damn# you guys are all Freaks!!! SMH. . . So there nothing better to talk about This is just anoda dumb Lame thread

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by playcharles(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
andyanders:

Twice a day. One when I go out to the office and when taking my night bath after work, I wash that I used during the day and use another to sleep which I soak in the morning and wash same day in the evening.

chineke!!! bla blah..... na wash and wear
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Okwyjesus:

Am struggling to aceept d OFF THE PACKET clause. meaning new one each day. I havent climbed to that hieght yet.
Its very much possible where he is.
Its almost like ten naira a pack
wouldnt you change it often if it were like that where you are or are you that poor tongue
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by rotimiadejola: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Ask4bigneyo]Have seen many situations whereby some guys wore a boxer for 1-2 weeks, it looks irritating when i see the hem of their boxer shorts atimes.. Does that mean guys are dirty or what..?

Health wise: Putting on a dirty boxer shorts for prolonged period of time is detrimental to pelvic girdle(pubic region) expecially scrotum...

I managed to change my boxer
short every two-two days bt i make sure that i have my bath twice in a day!

How often do you change your boxer shorts? Lets crack jokes... [/quo

A neat guy should change his boxers' shot on a daily basis
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by omanifrank(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
fitzmayowa: Once in 90 days grin

*patiently waiting for liars...to share how they change their boxers every 6hours

hahah [img]http://.com/images/bee.jpg[/img]
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by MCKULQ(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
chiover: I do change after one month. The good thing is that my wife loves the fragnance grin
funny die. grin
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Saraben: some guys can lie en......

hey madam

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by ghettodreamz(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Even though I'd like to say the thread is seemingly meaningless. Nevertheless - there is meaning in the word meaningless; in lieu of that I'm leaving these few lines as a footprint that I was here. grin
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ladies are not allowed here puleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by redcliff: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
DarqChild: Daily...Its one habit I learnt while in Sec school. I don't wear a boxer more than a day.
Gbam!! Once a day. Its not more than 500. Go to the market with 5k and purchase the shit out of the boxers and feel like a boss changing it once a day men..boys wear boxers, men wear pants. Gbam!
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by devour129: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ask4bigneyo: Have seen many situations whereby some guys wore a boxer for 1-2 weeks, it looks irritating when i see the hem of their boxer shorts atimes.. Does that mean guys are dirty or what..?

Health wise: Putting on a dirty boxer shorts for prolonged period of time is detrimental to pelvic girdle(pubic region) expecially scrotum...

I managed to change my boxer
short every two-two days bt i make sure that i have my bath twice in a day!

How often do you change your boxer shorts? Lets crack jokes...
every two days ? Do you smell it ? That smell,a kind of smelly smell,the smelly smell that smells ........ Smelly

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Ajibam: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
I don't remember
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Xyge(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
hi folks.. Pls how can i get rid of the pubic hair down my....... Asides using blades, shaving sticks or clippers.. Y'all know the after-effect of using blades now? You go scratchhhhh tire, your bros go turn pink..lol.. So i need ur suggestions, peeps. What can i use?
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Donalð Genes: Ladies are not allowed here puleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Are you gay? undecided

Aren't boxers meant to protect what belongs to the ladies?

Shyte, they need to view how we protect and look after ALP (all ladies property).

Let 'em have it and learn!
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by SaintTee: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Donalð Genes: Ladies are not allowed here puleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The ladies can comment....this is a gender free zone smiley

It is imperative to change daily because my spouse and I share boxers... hence it's kept in clean state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos / Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.