Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,646 members, 7,921,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:59 AM

A Heavily Pregnant Mother Jumped To Her Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Heavily Pregnant Mother Jumped To Her Death (1612 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward / Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? / My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Heavily Pregnant Mother Jumped To Her Death by maasoap(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
A heavily pregnant mother jumped to her death yesterday after apparently killing her three young children.

Hours earlier, Fiona Anderson had posted desperate Facebook messages saying her partner had left her for another woman

The 23-year-old put up photographs of her three children with the message: ‘Mummy will always love you and I’ll never leave you,' adding later: 'I'll keep them safe'. But she was found dead at the foot of a car park at 8am after apparently throwing herself from the multi-storey building

Police officers were dispatched to her home half a mile away and found the bodies of her children – Levina, three, Addy, two, and Kyden, 11 months.n her Facebook postings, Miss Anderson issued an emotional plea to Craig McLelland, the father of her children.

‘All we did was love you,’ she wrote. ‘We never gave up on you. You have hurt us so much for so long. I gave you everything I could. Your kids worshipped you like a god.’
Miss Anderson then posted pictures of each of her children and wrote messages about how much she loved them.

‘The most beautiful things I have ever seen. Love you babies so much,’ she wrote.

In a final message she posted a scan picture of a baby and wrote that she was due to give birth on June 10 to a girl she would call Evalie.

Miss Anderson then posted pictures of each of her children and wrote messages about how much she loved them.

‘The most beautiful things I have ever seen. Love you babies so much,’ she wrote.

In a final message she posted a scan picture of a baby and wrote that she was due to give birth on June 10 to a girl she would call Evalie.
Last night, Mr McLelland arrived at Miss Anderson’s home close to the seafront in Lowestoft, Suffolk.

Choking back tears, he said: ‘I have just lost my family. My children are dead. What would you be feeling?

‘I found out this morning when I got a phone call saying somebody had committed suicide and I had a feeling who it was.’

When asked whether he had left Miss Anderson for another woman, Mr McLelland, who lives in Lowestoft, broke down and declined to comment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2309426/Lowestoft-death-Mother-fell-death-children-aged-3-2-11-months-dead-home-heavily-pregnant-just-split-boyfriend.html
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Mother Jumped To Her Death by baby124: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wow! Lord have mercy! See grief. The way some people react to heartbreak. This is too much o. How can the man survive this. Am sure he would want to punch himself and the girlfriend. cry. Sometimes when people are being arrogant and selfish, they underestimate the power of the other person to cause them misery 100x what they caused them. sad
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Mother Jumped To Her Death by SisiKill1: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
The woman was obviously mentally disturbed. undecided

This murder/suicide issue ehn. . .for once, I'd rather they did the suicide first. You wanna go, go that's your prerogative but don't take other people with you, especially kids. I'm sorry this might sound cold but I have no pity for her. How many people have been left for other people, if they all took a dive off a window after killing their children there won't be anyone left in the world.

1 Like

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Mother Jumped To Her Death by f4flakes(f): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Sisi_Kill: The woman was obviously mentally disturbed. undecided

This murder/suicide issue ehn. . .for once, I'd rather they did the suicide first. You wanna go, go that's your prerogative but don't take other people with you, especially kids. I'm sorry this might sound cold but I have no pity for her. How many people have been left for other people, if they all took a dive off a window after killing their children there won't be anyone left in the world.

PREACH!!!
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Mother Jumped To Her Death by baby124: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2013

Still, how can a man run off with another woman just like that. After 3 kids with one on the way and the lady still heavily pregnant. When he knows she is most likely not her normal self mentally and emotionally? If you want to put people down, put them down gently. She must not be so mad for him to have almost 4 kids with her. Ha! People should fear God o! If she had a mental problem, as the mother of his kids, he should at least get her help and get custody of the kids before going off with someone else. This is quite a lot for a pregnant woman to deal with.
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Mother Jumped To Her Death by toofine765: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2013
I feel so touched, it's so unfair. Let's always think twice before we do stuffs that will hurt our partners.poor little dears. RIP
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Mother Jumped To Her Death by deybowlah: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2013

Yes obviously mentally disturbed but why won't she? Heavily pregnant with a 11months old baby and 2toddlers. I can imagine the stress she is going through and no partner to support her. Stress can lead to deppression and then to suicide.
The useless man didn't run to another woman until he impregnated her 4times within 4years
Btw: Am not justifying why a mother should commit succide and murder innocent children
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Mother Jumped To Her Death by GraceBestowed(f): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2013
In whatever we say, let us, please, not blame the guy. He left the woman, because he was unhappy, that doesn't make him a bad person.

It is very sad when someone succumbs to the pressures of life, causing them to commit suicide. This is, particularly, disturbing, because this woman has destroyed six lives (hers, her children's (even the unborn one) and her ex's).

She made a final, deadly, mistake the moment she jumped; the hope of redemption was taken away the minute she killed herself!

(1) (Reply)

How To Cheat AND Getaway With It / 9 Yr Old Girl Died While A 20 Yr Old Boy Was Making Love With Her / I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.