Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? (32209 Views)

Timaya, Skales & Patoranking Attend Winners Chapel Shiloh 2014 / 'jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling In Front Of Adeboye Publicly' -tunde / D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
The topic scared me. I thought 'late' as in 'dead'. Phew.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
hardbody: On this, i do not know what to say. I am however certain that it never could have happened in a public University, not when i can even decide never to attend the lecture at all. And God punish the lecturer that will try anything funny, boyz will count his days for him, even the VC no fit dare...

Anyways, i tend to agree that when you choose a thing, you live with its repercussions.

Enough said.

These students have been tamed and subdued.it's a pity the regulating agencies in Nigeria are not checking the excesses of private universities but federal universities alone.

Private universities don't have rights to set their own regulations outside the NUC standards !

1 Like

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by kennydee05(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
MEILYN: hahahahaha I go primary school i kneel down, go secondery school i kneel down......God go punish d person wey go cum tell me make i kneel down 4 University
Be prepare Τ̅☺ kneel down in NYSC cAmp or even do frog jump
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
Why is it only females in the pix
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by cnwamo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wetin concern agbero with overload?
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by nuelkaosi(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: The topic scared me. I thought 'late' as in 'dead'. Phew.
. U mumu oooo...
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by deliveryboy: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
If u think kneeling down in public will make U a better person @ dis age then u've lost it, why can't we be objective when it comes to religious matters. Dem for just lie dia bum bum flat dey flog am na to show say dem sabi discipline.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Imagine say U come tell those Vikings boys for Uniport those days say make dem knee down...Abobi na you go knee down oh...
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
So!!! how is this News? Weren't they aware of the rules before accepting their Admission?
All i see are people being punished for disobeying the school rules/regulations (I'm Assuming the story/picture is true)

If i build a school and forbid students from wearing shoes, that's my problem, if you don't like it then don't come else you would be punished if you disobey the rules.

I'm tired of hearing stories of students being punished in private Universities for disobeying their rules, because no matter how flimsy their rules seems to you, the students were all aware of it before they were admitted, if any student don't like the rule they can leave to federal/state universities where they can do as they like.

Tomorrow, another person would come here telling us how his friend was punished for wearing trouser, leaving the school premises without permission etc. RUBBISH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
[size=18pt]This one na school?

Ontop una plenty money, shio

Who fit tell me to kneel down for UNAD? Dem no born Governor papa well
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by nep2ra(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
Liberal2020: Apparently the shameless man in agbada standing smugly as though he knows God and God only knows him and communicates through him solely. Religion remains the biggest deception ever told to humanity. It has inflicted pain and deaths on humanity than any disaster...pls do your research on this before attacking me; gullible religious zealots who have no idea what they are worshiping.

May you live long and prosper!!!

1 Like

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by tutu1: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
Third world University,I wonder what they even teach them there
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by gervase: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dis is total rubbish...
Who knws what might have caused dem to be late and moreover, all of them wanted to come for church, nw dey have seen dem, instead of allowing dem in, dey made dem kneel down.......don't forget serving God comes frm d heart and U can't force a person to serve God cos he /she won't put all his heart in whatever is expected of him to do believeing everything he is doing is to fulfill all righteousness...
Privates schools don't rely train people to be matured and be prepared for the future bt rather d still tk us like children which is bad.

1 Like

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Burger01(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
I saw 'Late students' and I thought the students were 'late'... Which kain topic is this? Ook, late as in late to assembly, class, late for lectures... Smh.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by musiwa23: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
I see all your nonsense commet. who told you that this student were not greeting the VC. this is yorubaland. and that is the way Yoruba culture demand they greet their VC.. So what is wrong in that.

1 Like

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Winneygirl(f): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Burger01: I saw 'Late students' and I thought the students were 'late'... Which kain topic is this? Ook, late as in late to assembly, class, late for lectures... Smh.

I thought same too. 'Late students'? Pls o.
D topic is quite misleading 2 some of us.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by YoshiMaster: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
Winneygirl:

How can dead students kneel?

1 Like

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by tgbaba(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
SMH for the kind of graduates all these private university are producing. Una go see una life outside sch. Nonsense poo mtchheew
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by YoshiMaster: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
Private Uni or not, it is totally weird to still be PHYSICALLY PUNISHING students at that age.

Can't they give them a strike if they are late? Then maybe if you get couple of strikes, you may face suspension.

That is a mature and democratic way to handle students, especially UNI level students for crying out loud.

I personally would never kneel before a VC for any proposed wrong doing.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Rexphobia(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
Someone needs to arrange verb and subject/object. "Late students" what comes to mind...dead students. "Late Mr Ade"

Abeg change the topic o

Winneygirl:

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Winneygirl(f): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

How can dead students kneel?

E tire me o...
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
nuelkaosi: . U mumu oooo...
well observed...
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by nigerfine: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
Why is the caption pidgin English , or do we meànt dead students for real?
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
Na 4 part 2 dem take d pictures of 'dead' students...
na too much nollywood movie dey do u.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Policewoman(f): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
Glorified secondary school. What a pity.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Emmyk(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
The thread title is ambiguous...thought the students are late-dead
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by OCcool: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Winneygirl:

Burger01: I saw 'Late students' and I thought the students were 'late'... Which kain topic is this? Ook, late as in late to assembly, class, late for lectures... Smh.
Una mumu no get part 2
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by 5much(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
No b by force. Anybody dat is not interested can withdraw.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by OCcool: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
Emmyk: The thread title is ambiguous...thought the students are late-dead
U re among the pple I quoted above
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Suresir: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
abbk000: It is called "A PRIVATE UNIVERSITY" for a reason... It is a private enterprise, therefore the owner reserves the right to use his rules as he deems fit. The Uni is a Christian school, so the students must know what they signed up for!!
No one should be complaining!!
. Wat do u mean by christian school. .do u knw who a christian is ?
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by ikillmods: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
It is a pity that so many people naw use things that are affiliated to Gods's name to make themselves reckless cash.

Even if the students were late, u can make them pay for it in a different mannet e.g attendace, and not by letting them kneel in the sun.

And I do not know the the f-u-c-k it is that peeps are going to do in these schools.

1. They say it is of the church of God yet it is so expensive that most members can't even enroll their kids.
2. They have standards that can not even be compared to some secondary schools.
3. They churn out thousands of 1st class graduates thaat can't even stand a third class of public universities.
And so on.

But it serves the students right though, cos they also think that life comes on a platter of gold which is not.

All these students can never learn as they are not facing the major facts of life.

And as my secondary school teacher would always say on the assemble ground every morning, "may your road be rough, so that a tarred one with a pot hole will never bother u ".

2 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by emekaude1: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Which sec sch b dat abi na univas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party / Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? / Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.