Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,287 members, 7,950,494 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? (4653 Views)

Must A Woman Carry A Handbag Wherever She Goes? / What Do You Look Out For When Shopping For A Handbag? / I Need A Handbag Maker, Artisan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2013
I rather go without a handbag,I hate borrow pose.
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hahaha you could say that again.... cool
obadiah777: OH NOT ANYMORE. MY SISTER RECESSION DEY FRANCE OOOOOO grin
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Egbagirl(f): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
Still trying to understand what the point is? Such personalized items shouldn't be rented really. I don't switch up my purses for a reason because having to transfer things from one to another is just an unnecessary task for me. That's why I stick to black and when I absolutely need to, I switch to another one for the occasion and back to my basic black.

Don't see a point in renting something like this for a day, week or month. Why not buy a cheap imitation, which will work just fine or save up to actually buy it, which will last for you for a bit.

As far as im concerned, this is ojukokoro. Wanting to be someone you are not and wanting to have something you can't afford.
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Egbagirl(f): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
byvan: I rather go without a handbag,I hate borrow pose.

Exactly!
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
I wish this would thrive in Nigeria cos i would surely like to go into such business . . .
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Egbagirl(f): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
Fhemmmy: I wish this would thrive in Nigeria cos i would surely like to go into such business . . .

Dem fit carry your handbag go o. You fit no see a again. Lol.
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Egba girl:

Dem fit carry your handbag go o. You fit no see a again. Lol.

I will make sure that each bag is insured and if lost, i will recover my money back . . . .
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Egbagirl(f): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I will make sure that each bag is insured and if lost, i will recover my money back . . . .

Loli don't doing you on that.
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Egba girl:

Loli don't doing you on that.

Me i see $$$ Sign oh
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Egbagirl(f): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Me i see $$$ Sign oh

hahahhaahaha I sure say you no go carry last! lol

*btw* I meant "I don't doubt you on that"
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
Egba girl:

hahahhaahaha I sure say you no go carry last! lol

*btw* I meant "I don't doubt you on that"

i know what you mean, and i think this kinda business will do well in Nigeria in a place where people like packaging . . .Lol
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Egbagirl(f): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

i know what you mean, and i think this kinda business will do well in Nigeria in a place where people like packaging . . .Lol

I mean capitalizing on people wanting to also be fashionable and feel among etc. lol. Sad but at the same time, it's business lol.
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
Egba girl:

I mean capitalizing on people wanting to also be fashionable and feel among etc. lol. Sad but at the same time, it's business lol.

My Sister, Na business oh . . .

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Scbags(f): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
badgan: all this one is big big grammer.. if you have no intention of renting.. wetin you come dey do for their site cool

Lol...I was sourcing for news for my blog na
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Scbags(f): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
Fhemmmy: I wish this would thrive in Nigeria cos i would surely like to go into such business . . .

Hahaha...you are seeing the business side of it. I'm sure it will thrive in Naija but you must do your home work well wink
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
phaya:

With this type of ENGLISH they won't rent u the bag!!!
@phaya thanks for reminding me of my unpolished ENGLISH.......
If they acqires wealth with ENGLISH,I think u should be flying a private JET by now.
MRS ENGLISH
Once again, THANKS a lot.
Re: If You Can't Afford A Handbag, Would You Rent One? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Such business will not thrive in Naija. Most women in Naija wants to own their stuffs, not admire, rent then return back.... Hell , No way! C'mon!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Bullied For Having No Teeth Or Hair Becomes Model / Uk Ladies And Children Shoes / Igbo Girl Parades Glowing Boobs In Traditional Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.