Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,917 members, 7,949,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders (1439 Views)

Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by SeanT21(f): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2008
wink
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by justbones(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2008
shout out to zpixel, whalewale, ice_zik, powerblaze, seun, gamine (where'd u go), kemjisuper, webmonk, shot and other pips that make nairaland interesting
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by manmustwac(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2008
shoutout to almondjoy i never met u b4 but i love u
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by Migines(m): 2:16am On Apr 15, 2008
Shout out to clemcykul, mimiko, tessybaby and saucekid
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by tRoOE(f): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2008
Shout out to my 2 special friends kiss kiss kiss, love guys.

Special Shout out to AJ, a fun and out going woman, too bad people just don't understand her cool kiss

Shout to those peeps keeping it real wink

Shout out to all my haters, you guys can kiss my dark smooth behind cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shout out to all the busybodies in the house aka YIM Gossipers, the Solomakindes, they are know themselves, abeg worry less about  Queen and focus more yourself!!!!!!!Okay

Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by ztyle(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2008
Nice Topic, i'm making a shout out to my special Nairalanders *Huh* Thinking, Sorry they know themselves no need. wink
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by chiogo(f): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2008
Shout outs to Shaz, Cute-ass, Sexyabby, Islander, Naija_diva, Younghoodi, tRoOE, Lalaboi, Cashflowpc, Mailmalc, Menike, Sima, Scoon, Lysaa,

Wordsmith, Tianshie, Ibkaye, Thug life, Morenike09, Alexpissu, Po Deep, Ravenzord, includin' the retards on rap section and other sections of nairaland. And to the

poster, SeanT21.
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by bluehorizo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2008
tRoOE:

Special Shout out to AJ, a fun and out going woman, too bad people just don't understand her cool kiss

You are right,people don't understand her. I think she is fun loving and open minded. Very DIRECT.
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by SeanT21(f): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2008
chiogo:

Shout outs to Shaz, Cute-ass, Sexyabby, Islander, Naija_diva, Younghoodi, tRoOE, Lalaboi, Cashflowpc, Mailmalc, Menike, Sima, Scoon, Lysaa,

Wordsmith, Tianshie, Ibkaye, Thug life, Morenike09, Alexpissu, Po Deep, Ravenzord, includin' the retards on rap section and other sections of nairaland. And to the

poster, SeanT21.

shout out to you too.
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by Cadet(f): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2008
SeanT21:

shout out to-
morenike09,

chiogo:

Shout outs to Morenike09,

Shout scream out to you guysss o grin grin grin grin

Shout out to my fellow NLers! kiss grin cheesy
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by Cadet(f): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2008
Shout out to David

Shout out to 4Him

Shout out to Davidylan

Shout out to D_D

Shout out to PTH

Na wa o! I know so many people on this Land! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by Busta(f): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2008
To all ma pples . . . .they all know themselves!! tongue
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by tRoOE(f): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2008
bluehorizo:

You are right,people don't understand her. I think she is fun loving and open minded. Very DIRECT.
Yes oh very direct which is what majority of Naija people don't like. Blunt like a razor blade

@chiogo

Shout out right back at you kiss kiss one of the real peeps on nL
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by Shaz(f): 12:52am On May 14, 2008
chiogo:

poster, SeanT21.

Just seen this after how many years. .lol

Anyways, i'ma shout out back.  . Whatz guanin y'all. . Chiccy, KNiFe, Sly, Mailmalc, Alexpissu, Worldbest, Wordsmith, 'Brid, Ibkaye and her half-bruva Eldee, SauceKid, Kay_9, Ajadrage, Cadet and all the gbogbos of Nairaland. . you're the only reason I'm still on here, another reason to thank Seun for
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by firstlady4(f): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2008
My shout out goes to seun wink
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by SeanT21(f): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2008
ztyle:

Nice Topic, i'm making a shout out to my special Nairalanders *Huh* Thinking, Sorry they know themselves no need. wink

Shout out to ztyle!! Much Love from ya liberian sister.
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by Phemour: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2008
ferdii
obaonline

thank u
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by SCORPIONN(m): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2008
gabrywyl, dragonslay, ashtonjake, anthonykil and lordchaser
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by SeanT21(f): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2008
;d
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by Phemour: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2009
my shout out goes to

y me

Ziggy mama

Lysaa

Teissys

Tytylayor

Dominique

Gabry

kiss kiss kiss

wow shocked they are all SHE grin
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2011
Special Shout out to AJ, a fun and out going woman, too bad people just don't understand her

lol

ok, i admit i dont know why almondjoy's name keeps popping up on my screen . . . . . . .
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2011
a shout out to all my haters, especially the main one called. . . . . . . .texas ranger. undecided
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2011
shout out to you know who for taming pet dragon

it wasnt easy but it still got done.

kudos and high five.

Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by 190: 3:43am On Feb 24, 2011
smh @ tpia! undecided
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 24, 2011
ewo le leyi nso.

i already gave you a shout out as one of my haters so wetin you dey find again. undecided
Re: Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders by 190: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2011
tpiah wen u wan born sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Could This Picture Be Real? If True Then We Are Dead.watch Out This Picx / No Doubts Lagos Is The Hottest State In Naija / Role Models With Huge Impact On The Society And People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.