Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,395 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** (5509 Views)

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
Cute bliss: Happy birthday honey wishing you many good things including ife na agwu ike eji ezu ike

shockedshocked Including what?!!! shocked

pls some1 shuld interprete that.

MIMI tanx very much, i feel luved.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
ITbomb: Happy Birthday Bro
I for come over there if not for all those Poorly Devise Explosives [not even worth to be call bomb]
You know I ve dependants in my constituency as Chairman House Committee on Women Empowerment

May ur birthday be bombfree.

Fear not for ur name alone will scare them away. Thanx bro, God bless.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

I wouldnt mind.. undecided

Now i know you better.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by Lollz(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
happy birthday 2 dah sweetest kd bro..wish u long lyf nd prosperity ......( im sowiee its knda late buh ah hope ill b 4 givn)
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by Aghagba(f): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hbd,wishn u llnp.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by Aghagba(f): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ur cake

Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by Madawaki01(m): 5:19am On Apr 18, 2013
Happy birthday...llnp
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2013
Lollz: happy birthday 2 dah sweetest kd bro..wish u long lyf nd prosperity ......( im sowiee its knda late buh ah hope ill b 4 givn)

thanks my dear, its better late than never.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2013
Aghagba: Hbd,wishn u llnp.

thanks my dear
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Aghagba: Ur cake

thank u ohgrin
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by bolakale30(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2013
oga Peto... happy birthday, may your joystick never fail to rise.... more punny to ur blokos

***emubola has spoken*****
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Madawaki01: Happy birthday...llnp

thanks bro
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2013
bolakale30: oga Peto... happy birthday, may your joystick never fail to rise.... more punny to ur blokos

***emubola has spoken*****

gringrin you wan kill me mey? Hahahaha, thanks my broda.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
Without much ado, i will like to steal this opportunity to give my vote of thanks to all those who made it a date with me on my birthday.

I will commence by thanking God almighty for keeping me alive and healthy to experience yet another birthday.

Secondly i wan't to thank foxybone and lil-jboy, who brought up the idea and inspired me into setting up a thread to celebrate my birthday in an e-party way.(all thanks to 2go chat)

Thirdly, i will like to thank Seun, the owner and founder of nairaland for giving me the forum to having another family.grin

I want to specially thank Ifyalways, who was the first to come to my party to set the ball rolling.wink

My heart warming thanks goes to my dear Aghagba, who baked and designed the cake used for the partykiss

A million thanks goes to Freiburger, Lollz, Madawakio1, Paragonova, RAPMANO2, Macrophage, Damex333, bolakale30(though came late), kenny1795 and Coolval the BOSS, for attending my party.

Not forgeting Mazi, a title holder in our association, for the wonderful gifts he gave to me, i am truely grateful to you.wink

My unending love goes to nichole2, who despite refusing me in the presence of Mazi and the others, secretly took the next available flight to kaduna spending the night with me. She was so sweet and skillful on bed, kisswho ever say she is a virgin, lipsrsealed I didn't just say that, did I? wink

And to Br3da4 who became agressive towards me the celebrant when she heard that nichole2 came all the way to spend the night with me. She went to the extent of threatening the celebrant almost disrupting the party. If not for the expert and instant intervention of ITbomb. Though i enjoyed the scene she created, it was fun. Thanks

ITbomb thanx a million.

I will not also forget to sweetly thank Cutebliss with hug and kisseskisskiss, who bombaded my phone with so many sweet, loving and blessing filled text messages. Not stopping there, also went as far as calling me to sing a birthday song for me. I love your sweet voice, you are a darlyn my love.kiss

For all those who i invited but never came, like greyce and mababe1, i will still say thank you.grin

And also those who had it in mind to come but were unable, due to an unforeseen circumstance. I say thank you too.8-)

Thank you, thank you, thank you and God bless you all. Can i hear you say amen.?

PETOKEY the kaduna nigga.
Cotcee: planning committee (foxybone and lil-jboy).

1 Like

Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by ITbomb(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
petokey: Without much ado, i will like to steal this opportunity to give my vote of thanks to all those who made it a date with me on my birthday.
Bro , Thanks for the acknowledgment , I did what I was suppose to do cos it's not good for someone to die on ur name day.
I wish to see u celebrate more and more prosperous 90 birthdays

come o, u still get dat cutebliss airtel no. , I bin lost ma own when I change ma fone to BB Z10
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by nichole2(f): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
Omg , u guys are something else. Hahahahahahahahaha. grin.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by nichole2(f): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
ITbomb:
Bro , Thanks for the acknowledgment , I did what I was suppose to do cos it's not good for someone to die on ur name day.
. And many more years darling. , AMEN.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by ITbomb(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
nichole2: . And many more years darling. , AMEN.
The darling na for who?
Hope say no be me.
Me wey u give 25%
TWENTY FIVE PERCENT , ME!!!!!!
IT, wey lecturer bin dey look him fine innocent face and just say , ' this boy is a brilliant boy , I will give him 90 no matter Wetin him write '
U come read my proposal finish come give me 25%.
God is watching u in 3D and Google glass
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by Madawaki01(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
U'r welcome..kd city boss
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by nichole2(f): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
ITbomb:
The darling na for who?
Hope say no be me.
Me wey u give 25%
TWENTY FIVE PERCENT , ME!!!!!!
IT, wey lecturer bin dey look him fine innocent face and just say , ' this boy is a brilliant boy , I will give him 90 no matter Wetin him write '
U come read my proposal finish come give me 25%.
God is watching u in 3D and Google glass
. Love u dey vex , put am aside. No ish
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
ITbomb:

come o, u still get dat cutebliss airtel no. , I bin lost ma own when I change ma fone to BB Z10

Amen thanks broda,
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
nichole2: Omg , u guys are something else. Hahahahahahahahaha. grin.

winkkiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dayokanu - Fan Club / Nigeria At 50 Bbc , Hauas Speaking English Officer And More / What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.