Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,642 members, 7,878,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

125diCalcitriol's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 125diCalcitriol's Profile / 125diCalcitriol's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Education / Re: Microbiology Or Lab Science Which One Is The Best Option To Study In The Univers by 125diCalcitriol: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2020
There is no room for shortcutting the name.. It is MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
Travel / Re: The Side Of USA Nigerians Do Not Know Exist by 125diCalcitriol: 7:59am On Mar 24, 2020
This is commendable.... An eye opener.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: My Experience In The Bank With A High Class Lady Last Friday by 125diCalcitriol: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Captivating.....
Politics / Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Finally Reacts To Being Trapped In USA Over Coronavirus by 125diCalcitriol: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
So whats d point??
Education / Re: Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing And Pharmacology Which Is Better To Study by 125diCalcitriol: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Just go for NURSING with the SPEED OF LIGHT, that's of you have plans of leaving Nigeria for Greener Pastures elsewhere.

However, if no PLANS OF LEAVING, then stick to PHARMACY

Complete it na....

However, if no PLANS OF LEAVING, then stick to PHARMACY... If he has d plan of competing with road side chemists..

1 Like

Literature / Re: What Title Can I Give This Short Piece? by 125diCalcitriol: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2020
**You never know the value of what you have until you lose.

**Don't close your eyes because you dont want to see the devil because if you do.. When the Angel will pass you will not know
Politics / Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by 125diCalcitriol: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Starting the airport project is nt d problem.. Bt how many years will it take to get it done?

He should better use d money to pay salaries and pensioners .

Pple the said govt employed about a yr ago... Most of them Hav nt received a dime....

Abia...
Romance / Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by 125diCalcitriol: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2020
dohyinsohlah:
If I am the girl I would have put your number in blacklist tipe tipe

How will someone slap me in your presence and you won't be able to do anything
Are you that weak

Must u tell us d degree of ur stup.idity?
Sports / Re: Cristano Ronaldo Spotted At Bernabau During The El Clasico Match by 125diCalcitriol: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
Why don't we hype our own footballers like we hype these people that see African footballers as a piece of joke.

Hahahah

1 Like

Romance / Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by 125diCalcitriol: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2020
All these guys replying her no sabi anything.... Na when u send her friend request she will be talking abt ur mother...

Na to ignore d post as simple as ABC
Health / Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by 125diCalcitriol: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
akpunda86:
During one surgery in aso clinic we removed wads of dollars from one of PDP pigs abdomen.well it was in thousands of dollars.was shared among us.infact good luck jonathan needs to be castrated.Why is olisa metuh still a free man.he needs to go and stay with his room mate orji kalu.
Buhari might not be the best but since 1999 he is the best.massive construction in all parts of the country.

Nigerian surgeons are sucide bombers.we have no doctors in Nigeria just few.Quacks parading as doctors.a surgeon that can't even operate A fowl now touching a human.
SUCIDAL DOCTORS EVERYWHERE

This is as complete as a complete sentence
Phones / Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by 125diCalcitriol: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:
I saw my N95 8gb last week in one of my old bag, powered it on.

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

Those 2 sites suffer for legends hand
If you know, you know.

U na legend...

.jar games sweet bt Apk-obb games sweet pass
Romance / Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by 125diCalcitriol: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
I wasn't flogged......was only instructed to read the letter before everyone in the morning assembly grin
Lol... This one is even d worst.....
Romance / Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by 125diCalcitriol: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Op yours was better naw. In my own case back then na letter oh! I could remember one that took my love letter to the principal angry

You must be one of those they call out to flog 24 strokes and above during morning assembly

Lolx
Romance / Re: Does She Love Me? by 125diCalcitriol: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2020
She did not eat my food.
She was at the parlor
I was at the kitchen
I prepared and served the food.
She did not taste it.
Does she trust me?
Romance / Re: What Is The Difference Between 16 And 18 Yrs Old Girl??? by 125diCalcitriol: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
This your question tire me.

This is corruption at its peak.

2 Likes

NYSC / Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by 125diCalcitriol: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
LosC:

Lol.
Corper is Corper o. I wonder the calls that were put through before these set of Corpers were selected to visit the Villa.

Mad oooo ooh
Family / Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know by 125diCalcitriol: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hmmm.. This story get K-leg..... Just like a super story.

Bt if this is true.... I am very sure that;
1. You doN't have conscience 2. You r wicked 3.You r selfish
Etcetera....

1 Like

Business / Re: When Last Did You See This? by 125diCalcitriol: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2020
This money of yesterday.... My brother.. U no get gist.
Education / Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by 125diCalcitriol: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl (if nt that u r d one who mentioned her.... From d on set.... I would have said.. She is insulting u.)

Riele (Try & ignore some mentions... So that u will nt have to type like u r insulting some pple who claims to be elders.)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Career / Re: How I Lost A $30,000 Scholarship by 125diCalcitriol: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
I got one or two from this... Nice one
Celebrities / Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by 125diCalcitriol: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:
Money good I swear .See as them fresh papa still leave motor for Pikin to drive.

My papa motor if you no sabi maths you no fit drive am. We go first find the area of where he park. Come use Pythagoras theorem find the adjacent to the wall where he park. I kid you not peeps we go still use chalk draw the exact location of the tires. Then there was no camera so we have to know how dirty the rim be. For if e over clean he go catch us. If e dirty he go still catch us. When we successfully tiff and return the car na to open bonnet dey fan engine. Make e cold before alaye come. Still the guy man go still catch us.

One day I go flex bash the car. Na from there I lost. I see my face for paper before I return home. As I return My papa happy cry tears of joy. Cook food. Kiss me. I happy say I Don safe

Guy man still wake me for night beat stupid and baskard comot for my body

After reading this... I have no other option than to laugh out loud!!!
Family / Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by 125diCalcitriol: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
If u truly love d person, go ahead and marry her. Cheers!
Celebrities / Re: Naira Marley: An Inspiration Or Source Of Deterioration To Nigerian Youths? by 125diCalcitriol: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
If u did nt bother reading....just know.. U r nt alone.
Family / Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by 125diCalcitriol: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Adebowalay:
hahaha...say whether dey don do big bros strong thing abi.... I thought as much too....lollllll
I no talk anything o
Romance / Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by 125diCalcitriol: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2020
You need to work on how to control your anger.
Don't be too fast in taking decisions or taking action.
. Take your time to Observe... It helps alot.

21 Likes

Education / Re: Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal by 125diCalcitriol: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Congratulations..
Hardwork!

Only one B!

1 Like

Fashion / Re: A Fully Tattooed Doctor Proves That Looks Can’t Stop Anyone From Becoming A Good by 125diCalcitriol: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
dawnomike:
She's very right... But this looks can scare the hell out of a patient to death grin

Thats the point.

Patient’s will nt trust her.... They will think she cannot deliver..
Romance / Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by 125diCalcitriol: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Lol bro that was just a side hustle. cool
I wonder I that's what they eat everyday,cos I see them eating it both lunch,breakfast and dinner.

Lol

1 Like

Education / Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by 125diCalcitriol: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Nice one

49 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.