Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

Would You Date An Older Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date An Older Girl? (11226 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Am Dating An Older Girl... Can We Get Married?? / Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by whitelexi(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2006
All my life i dated older girls, perhaps cos they are very mature and direct, or perhaps cos i'm very mature and direct too, Either way, its always been really electric, the attraction from older girls grin
But to be perfectly honest with anyone, i wouldn't wanna marry an older girl, maybe that also explains why i always manage to end it before it gets out of hand wink
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by whitelexi(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2006
if i were a boy i would never in a million years date an older girl

Thank God ur not a guy grin
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by nightrider: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2006
well i'm presently dating a girl thats 7 years older than me,
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by Thagodfada(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2006
more grease to your elbows , i guess grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by nightrider: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2006
grin ha ha
thank you, bros i really need the grease.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by anobscase(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2006
@ nightrider i think she is ur sugar mummy
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by Kave(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2006
If its dating and not marry, then i would. She's older means she's more xperienced
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by alexmakaay(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2006
Of course that is totally absurd,we may be friends but not to the extent of dating or romance.
No sane mind could engage in such stupid business if i may say.if not,what is the dif bw that and sugar mumi?
myself i prefer younger girls to the older ones because the later are old school.
Any objection?
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by mannyem(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2006
i would say yes cos is better to date older girl dat are reach to marry than small chicks, older girl would take good care of you and she would never want to loose you.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by kokoletz(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2006
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I will think about this
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by segun111(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2006
Would I date an older lady?

Nope, because it won't work. I need children and the fact that she is older might stick to my brain and I will probably find a younger chick on the side. Just a fact,
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by nemesis(f): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2006
Personally, I love older women. The're more mature, more patient and trust me, they can teach you a few things you don't know about sex. They aren't always on your case for things and they sometimes baby you up a bit (which is really nice). Unfortunately, they are usually married or after you for things that would just shatter your whole existence. It's difficult to meet one with no strings attached. Sugar mummies (abeg, run from those ones o).

I'm dating someone 5 years older and i just want us to enjoy is as long as it lasts. It might never come to anything, but i hope we will always be friends
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by omofineboy(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2006
if shes not married why not? what makes her different from younger babes is marriage, if thats not there I will, also I want to correct the impression that an older person is more experienced its not always true, from my experience very many youger people are also experienced I meant Life experiences, in a relationship you learn from eachother, and all babes including older ones like a very intelligent person, good listener, caring and attentive.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by kennyuche(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2006
Women mature faster than men;I wil date an older girl if she is sexy and appealing without considering marriage. I prefer to marry a young girl cos am goin to nuture her to grow and bcom the kind of woman i want, she becomes compatibly mine 4eva.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by Dalby(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2006
no
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by somegirl(f): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2006
kennyuche: I prefer to marry a young girl because am goin to nuture her to grow and bcom the kind of woman i want, she becomes compatibly mine 4eva.

What if a woman would say "I prefer to marry a young boy because am goin to nuture him to grow and bcom the kind of man i want, he becomes compatibly mine 4eva"?
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by Shoils: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2006
I come to understand from your postings that you donot date older women, NO, NO SORRY, that you donot consider marriage cause you want to shape a younger woman to be yours forever? that is serious! I have 3 friends who are married to women 4years, 2yrs and 1year younger than the guys and their marriages look like a match that was made in heaven, age can never be a barrier to me if I wanna get married and I think the way the world is today that is something very practical.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by slashcuff(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2006
Love is no respecter of age, If you love an older lady and if she is ready to live with it then she'll respect u for being the head and not the other way round.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by momoney1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2006
why not if she's my type

have done it before cool
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by PrinceTolu(m): 1:02am On Oct 04, 2006
sure why not. Nothing wrong so far there is understanding between you two.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by otokx(m): 4:43am On Oct 04, 2006
no
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by nemesis(f): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2006
What if a woman would say "I prefer to marry a young boy because am goin to nuture him to grow and bcom the kind of man i want, he becomes compatibly mine 4eva"?

Somegirl, I wish you the best of luck o. Which young Naija boy you wan nurture to becomes yours 4eva. Maybe another nigeria dey that i don't know of sha cheesy
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by jojoe2000(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2006
as long as she respects me,y not!!! age is jus a number
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by lc123: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2006
cool
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by TheBeast: 1:00am On May 10, 2007
i sure as hell wouldnt
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by bebe2007(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2007
Whats wrong with dating or getting married to an older woman? Absolutely nothing. They have got the same fire in their blood like the younger ones. Most guys that come my way a ususally younger or much much older than i am. I Cannot date the older ones cuz they are mostly married. That leaves me with the BOYZ. At first i used to feel insulted, but later i changed. Some of them are very mature you know you would not know the difference. MUTUAL RESPECT THATS THE KEY TO SUCH RELATIONSHIPS. The guy has to be a very CONFIDENT PERSON to start with. I do have a friend like that till date. I met him in school while i was doing my masters and him, his first degree. He is about 2yrs younger. That did not put him off. Though we never went out but we are best of pals till date. The others that came around were intimidated.

As for society, Who cares?? Nobody will be in the house with you and your wife, it would be the two of you. If you are happy, good for you if not its nobody's problem you know. So do not listen to them but rather follow your HEART. I know at least 7 married couples today and they are happy. the truth is you would not know who is older. REMEMBER OLDER WINE TASTE BETTER smiley smiley
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by godfrey920(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2007
not bad,i prefer much much older ladies than the young ones,cos they are more experienced than the younger ones.if you know what i mean.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by kokoletz(m): 1:52am On May 13, 2007
yeah I can and why not
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by dremoney(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2007
Any guy who admits he can date or marry an older girl in Nigeria is a thief because you're only after her money.

ABI You FIT DATE BABE WEY NO GET MONEY N IS OLDER THAN You?

ALL OF UNA B THIEF.

b real n realise dating an older gal is a sign of bn irresponsible n foolish.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by dremoney(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2007
Any guy who admits he can date or marry an older girl in Nigeria is a thief coz u r only after her money.

ABI U FIT DATE BABE WEY NO GET MONEY N IS OLDER THAN U?

ALL OF UNA B THIEF.

b real n realise dating an older gal is a sign of bn irresponsible n foolish.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by page6063: 12:46am On Aug 16, 2007
My boyfriend is 32yrs old and I am 34. How am I supposed to feel? Should I feel guilty or how am I supposed to feel, can someone genuinely talk to me. we love each other, we respect each other, but the norms or the expectations of society is what is getting in my way. What should I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Having A Serious Sexual Problem / Why Is Every Guy And Girl Tinting Their Hair These Days (pictures) / ROYAL MAJESTIES Celebrates Rosalieene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.