Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,955 members, 7,969,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:50 PM

Advice Help For Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Help For Me (516 Views)

Career Help For High School Students / Need Help For Masters / Help For Gmat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Help For Me by Rockyfancino(m): 2:01am On Apr 17, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, my brother who schools at "Wisconsin International College in accra, ghana and studying computer sciense and managment and who is in second year upper" has not been able to return to school since when they resumed on january this 2013, because of the issue of his school fees. They pay $1200 per semester and he has not even paid for last two semesters, so now he needs $2400 to continue his education. This my brother have been looking for admission for 5 years in nigeria, before he saw the opportunity in ghana. Our parents have tried their best and even the school will soon finish the semester this next month. My brother now looks so lean and always looking sad, and we live in ikare in ondo state. Its a local place, in this place there is no work your can do and he know nobody in another state. Unless you are willing to work for 6 years. I too just finished SSS 3 in 2011 and i have not yet seated for jamb exam once. Please if there is anything you can do to help my brother to get back to school, your help will forever be appreciated.
Re: Advice Help For Me by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 17, 2013
forget sch, he should work, ur family shud have considered finance b4 puting him there...there is no age limit to schooling, he can always go bck to sch later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ethics VS Morals / Advice Needed / Customer Service Career And Certification: A Leverage For Your Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.