Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,044 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

6 Things You Must Do Before Publishing A Blog Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 Things You Must Do Before Publishing A Blog Post (510 Views)

6 Things To Do Before Publishing A Guest Post On Your Blog / Here Are Some Things To Do Before Publishing A Blog Post On Your Blog / Few Things To Do Before Publishing A Blog Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Must Do Before Publishing A Blog Post by oscar4luv(m): 5:57am On Apr 17, 2013
There are lots of blogs out there, and if you do not take precautionary measures before publishing an article, you would definitely loose your hard earned traffic to your competitors. Before you publish a post on your blog, their a simple things to take into consideration in order to satisfy your readers. The list i’ll be making will also affect your Search Engine Rank Position (SERP), and it can turn in more search engine traffic if taken into proper consideration.

There are a lot of things which you often look down on, but they are a must do before publishing a post. Here is a list of 6 Must DOs before publishing a blog post.

1. Interlink Your Blog Posts
This is where most bloggers fail, there are lots of blogs I go through daily, and what I discover about them is that they rely more on Related Post Plugins to display some other articles from their blog. Now, i’m not condemning the Related Post stuff, a major way to engage your readers, reduce your bounce rate and also pass link juice between your articles is simply by interlinking your blog articles. It is advisable you interlink your blog post to anchor keywords that relate to the titles, also using the rel follow tag is a must do for maximum blog SEO.

Continue Reading............

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Do Before Publishing A Blog Post by Hope49ja: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2013
What are the others please?

(1) (Reply)

Online Payment For Your Goods And Services / Web Programming Solution For Your Web Site / Looking For A Web Developer Based In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.