Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed (926 Views)

Why Are Somali People So Beautiful? / Meet The Somali People / The Somali People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 7:50am On Apr 17, 2013
some of you prolly knew this lol

Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2013
so true

Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2013
wow

Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2013
interesting

Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2013
AU my a55

Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2013
uhm,,,,

Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2013
uhm no comment

Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2013
Somali i transcribe this on the thread cant c shit
Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2013
woooow

Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2013
i lol at this one

Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2013
shocked

Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2013
lol

Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by purpleclouds: 3:22am On Apr 18, 2013
Who cares?

The funny thing is they don't like you either. They actually made fun of you for stalking this website. Who cares about post made 4+ years ago? A loser with no life.
Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 5:31am On Apr 18, 2013
purpleclouds: Who cares?

The funny thing is they don't like you either. They actually made fun of you for stalking this website. Who cares about post made 4+ years ago? A loser with no life.

lol nice way of brushing it off

difference between them getting anoyed that i tell the truth and them seein u as beneath human who would be a slave in our country

nice to know u read somali threads. and they were not referin to me as i recently came to nairaland waay before advocator and other somalis
Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by Soliloqyofchaos: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2013
Isnt Somalia one of the poorest nations in africa? I would expect one to be humble given your situation.
Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Soliloqyofchaos: Isnt Somalia one of the poorest nations in africa? I would expect one to be humble given your situation.

pride isnt based on current circumstances

if u had a bad day on friday but ur whole week was good would u feel bad?

we have thousands of years of history a decade is small in comparison to our long history

sadly despite that length of time the bantu slaves we had have not evolved to anything resembling a human sad
Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by Soliloqyofchaos: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2013
Interesting notion, however if you had a bad week it would be the result of your decisions and the environment which you resided, not what your ancestors have done. Though Somalia like most places in the world has a rich history, it was not your doing but rather people who have died long ago. Focus on the now, and you might become a better person.
Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Soliloqyofchaos: Interesting notion, however if you had a bad week it would be the result of your decisions and the environment which you resided, not what your ancestors have done. Though Somalia like most places in the world has a rich history, it was not your doing but rather people who have died long ago. Focus on the now, and you might become a better person.

monkey boy u need to stop ur obsession and leave my history alone
Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by Soliloqyofchaos: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2013
I am now obsessed? I will no longer reply as you have become illogical.
Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Soliloqyofchaos: I am now obsessed? I will no longer reply as you have become illogical.

ur obsesse like the other monkeys here
Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
lol at comment 3. Adoon means slave, jareer means nappy head both are used to describe negroids. grin

Re: How Somali People Feel---the Truth Revealed by somalia9: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Nigeria Pidgin Proverbs & Their Meanings / Nigerian African Legacy In 2015: Hebrew Diaspora Or African Spiritual Doom ??! / Couple Weds Just Seconds After Meeting In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.