Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,325 members, 7,971,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Am In Love With PAYPAL - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Am In Love With PAYPAL (369 Views)

Send And Receive Money With Paypal Through BBM / Paying A Friend With Paypal or Bitcoin / Best Internet Business With PAYPAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With PAYPAL by myfab(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2013
If you’re new to buying online you may not have a PayPal account, but when you get one you’ll be so pleased you did. It allows you to buy stuff from websites without having to go through the hassle of getting your card out and entering the details of it in to the checkout, you don’t need to enter your address details either, it’s already set up on PayPal so after just a few clicks you’re done.
Payment Protection – Refunds etc.
They do all this. Refunds are a breeze, a few clicks and it’s done, but payment protection is another kettle of fish. It works, but it takes weeks and weeks and you’ll have to jump through all kinds of hoops – so it works, but not very well
So whoever you are, if you’re doing stuff online, there will come a time a time when you need a PayPal account, so get one now

PAYPAL IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE
if you are serious online marketer you must get one account
Contact us today for your paypal account of any COUNTRY
WE CAN OPEN FOR YOU ANY COUNTRY PAYPAL FULLY VERIFEIED
WE CAN FUND FOR YOU
WE CAN HELP YOU BUY
THANKS

skype=samnebo

(1) (Reply)

Desktop Computers For Sale / Get A Wired/wireless Intercom In Your Office,business Or Home From 35k/55k / White Bold 2 Working P For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.