Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,736 members, 7,979,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pictures Of People Charging Phones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures Of People Charging Phones (27967 Views)

10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List / Student Creates A Means Of Charging Phones In 1 Minute / Effects Of Charging Phones With Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by ciphoenix: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
uniqueval:

dis is d most hilarious.
Pitch Black grin
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Luckki1001(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
lestat: shocked shocked did you notice something?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In every pic there is at least one Apple product plugged be it an Iphone or an Ipad? men no wonder Apple is the second most valuable company in the world!!!!!!!111

It means that their batteries are wack, compared to some android devices. My Note does a whole day and some hours of the next day on a single charge. Doesn't mean that because the android devices are not there, people don't use them.

LOL at the people charging their phones at oyibo land. They have constant power than us now, right? Might just be that these pics were taken immediately after a flood/storm or another natural disaster. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Truckpusher(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
ItsModella:
it is your own mother that is an ugly thing...fool.
You don't need to go down this road with this person......you're too smart for this.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by ifeomabernard(f): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
WTF i tout i heard dat light never goes off in America dat when it does its just for like 10-20min oh boy this one bad ohh, after u guys will be criticizing niaja grin
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by joebeckz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
9ja got more swag! Beat diz

Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by stjames07: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
Dis thing is a serious issue ooooooo. Lmao
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Vicotex(m): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
L ;Dl L
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Leopantro: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
@op, May God bless you for these pictures.I see a business opportunity here. Didn't know I was sitting on a gold mine.

Scheming mode activated.
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by frankells(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
Add all dis phones, I sweàr dém no reach my own
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Steezz(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
ItsModella:
Babes, dnt reply dat retar.d abeg...some losers are jst obssessed wiv Naija...ignore!
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
This place looks like Nigeria by just looking at the phones grin cheesy

sauer:
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Biggyd2: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
ONLY IN NIGERIA

Picture
This is Ghana [b][/b]at 56 years of Independence
This is a picture of Ghanaians waiting to charge their cell phone because of lack of electricity. This is very sad after Cerebrating 56 years of Independence year anniversary the ECG can not provide constant and continues supply of electricity in Ghana. Majority of Ghanaians rely on personal electric generators. Most people in Ghana use their cell or mobile phone for internet connection.
http://www.ghanaface.com/2/post/2013/03/electricity-corporation-of-ghana-ecg.html

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Lilnizzy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
Na whao, na true say no be only naija dis kind thing dey happen Shey dia light too get fault ni cos i cnt stop laughing mehn!!!
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Biggyd2: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
“Mr. Acheampong, one of the Abusuapanin Community Leader’s in Bonsaaso village, use’s 4 C dry cell batteries to charge mobile phones. The four 1.5V batteries in series adds up to 6V which is similar to the 5.5V that most cell phones require (amperage varies). The set of batteries cost 1 Ghana Cedi and he is able to charge four phones before needing to replace the batteries. This compares to the 1 Cedi cost of charging a phone at the local cell tower.”

However, Matt points out how inefficient this type of setup is. There are new low-cost options including the Tough Stuff Solar Panel coming in at around $20 retail.http://makerfaireafrica.com/2009/06/29/mobile-phone-charging-in-ghana/

http://www.treehugger.com/clean-technology/burro-brings-sustainable-power-to-ghanas-poor.html

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by ciphoenix: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
choi!!! na wa o. using battery to charge battery

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Biggyd2: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
For more "only in Nigeria" news, see:https://www.nairaland.com/1224347/only-naija/1. Only in Nigeria ko, only in Katangwa ni!
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Freiburger(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
Looking at those pictures, all i see bombs and explosions.
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by nathdim: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
dis one na general street madness
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by nanzozo(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
grin
sauer:
looks old to me,imagine old model motorola!
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by MrOON: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hahahahaha... It is time to charge phone without shame... I'll take mine to....? I need advice on better public places.
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by PastorKun(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
None of the pics fit beat naija own smiley

Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by MrOON: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
Pastor Kun: None of the pics fit beat naija own smiley

**already standing up for my con3**
9ja and Inhabitants, we hail thee.
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Solozzo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Biggyd2: ONLY IN NIGERIA

Picture
This is Ghana [b][/b]at 56 years of Independence
This is a picture of Ghanaians waiting to charge their cell phone because of lack of electricity. This is very sad after Cerebrating 56 years of Independence year anniversary the ECG can not provide constant and continues supply of electricity in Ghana. Majority of Ghanaians rely on personal electric generators. Most people in Ghana use their cell or mobile phone for internet connection.
http://www.ghanaface.com/2/post/2013/03/electricity-corporation-of-ghana-ecg.html

Why not buy a solar powered phone charger. You charge the device with sun which charges your phone.
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Solozzo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
nanzozo: ;Dlooks old to me,imagine old model motorola!

....better than those smallish hot visaphone
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Policewoman(f): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
sauer:
O boy, all manners of chargers dey here o! grin grin
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by otumfour(m): 12:06am On Apr 18, 2013
ItsModella:

I see u wanna join ur boko gang....fat lips having b1tch, I will treat u as such b1tch....I see u getting off of ur boko dogs hailing u abi....Modela u call urself, I know ur type... grin grin I bet ur 1 of them Nigerian b1tches wit bad breath walking around thinking ur all tht grin, lil did u know ur shixt breath modela...shapeless girl, hipless b1tch grin grin...I could use ur hips as a ruler/straight edge grin grin no arzz having b1tch.....lets do this shixt b1tch....lets do this

grin grin
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by jmaine: 12:23am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by rezzy: 1:02am On Apr 18, 2013
I think say na only nigeria NEPA dey take light ni?
BTW, why am i seeing on cheap phones?
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by saintdeby(m): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2013
Nigerians are not eligible for the coming 2015, Diversity US lottery due to the fact that, nigeria has exhausted her quota.... for more detail visit dvlottery on wikipedia, etc.
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by flashemmy: 6:38am On Apr 18, 2013
Na wah oøo, so d whites also charge in public
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Cutekid54: 7:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Heheheh i laff in spanish.... Anyway i blame Gej.... If u insult me ryt back @ ya
Re: Pictures Of People Charging Phones by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2013
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why / Recycled SIM Cards Flood Streets, Markets / Why NCC Asked Big Operators To Raise Data Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.