Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate (42356 Views)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by navygrl: 1:20am On Apr 18, 2013
the FBI has announced they have pics of the suspects but these are not it. Remember what the bomb was. A pressure cooker loaded with metal and explosives. The bulge in the bag would be much larger and the bags far more weighted down. Common sense shows that it is not these males.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by mosquitoNet(m): 1:23am On Apr 18, 2013
GEJ will never learn until the whole country burn.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by jayplect(m): 1:48am On Apr 18, 2013
Omexonomy: why do you always think any haters of muslims are always xtian. For ur information the guy is an athaist.
The word is spelt ATHEIST!!! wink
Omexonomy: why do you always think any haters of muslims are always xtian. For ur information the guy is an athaist.
The word is spelt ATHEIST!!!
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Salmoneus(m): 1:51am On Apr 18, 2013
This is how a countries security should work, if it were Nigeria we would be crying for amnesty!!

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by dokia: 2:05am On Apr 18, 2013
nawa for the media...they are blaming everybody....on the news they are now saying it is a dark skinned man they are looking for.

-------------------------------------------
Only phone card you need for Nigeria : http://www.smileandtalk.com
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 18, 2013
thelastPope: There is something really not adding up in this whole incident

1. No terrorist group has claimed responsibility yet.
2. There are silmutaneous threats going on all over at the same time.
3. Some of the early evidences sounds too simplistic. All terrorists know there are hundreds of cameras around. Especially during an event like this. There are even more cameras setup to monitor the event. So why will they carry out their activities in the glare of cameras? Doesnt sound right. The only persons that would do a thing like that without minding the cameras are suicide bombers, not persons who want to bomb and escape.
4. The terrorists are not fools. They know if they are caught on camera, the security agencies will come after them and paste their pictures everywhere. So why would they show their faces on camera?

It looks like a far deeper thing than what we sre seeing on the surface.
I think you are up to something here, those men carrying the backpacks with earpiece look
like law enforcement or military types. What am hearing from the grapevine is that they
were actually US navy seals conducting live fire drills and one of the bombs accidentally
went off or was set off on purpose, the men have navy seals logo on their boots and jackets.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by BinghiNya(m): 2:59am On Apr 18, 2013
okemmadu:

I agree its something but better to look for a way to prevent these terrorists from carrying out terror. By addressing the root cause. For those that have their root from islam it time the government consider deleting some verses from the koran and censor what some imams teach in the mosques. The religious ideas of one man should not be allowed to be a security threat to humans who have a right to live.
you must be high on cheap alomo y not the bible as well
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by BinghiNya(m): 3:16am On Apr 18, 2013
coogar:

i actually believe nigerian policemen are very intelligent but they are not motivated to do their jobs efficiently. they are poorly paid, no facilities and the government has done nothing to dignify the profession. people have more respect for newspaper vendors than policemen in nigeria.
u r a kolo man lol newspaper vendors lol
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by imperiouxx(m): 5:24am On Apr 18, 2013
mosquitoNet: You also hate Jesus? Cos Jesus is a Muslimtongue

Drunkenmaster, you're high again! grin
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by antiembezzle: 5:28am On Apr 18, 2013
NigerianAsshole: Obama, i doze my cap 4 u. GEJ, u should rot in a place that rhymes with bell
so GEJ will convert nigeria to the US in just 2 years? The yoruba/northern muslims insanity and hypocrisy is becoming unbearable, you punks will have to go with the north should eventually the country splits. In the other thread, GEJ admin had execution of plans to install surveilance cameras on the highway and other strategic locations but you bell-ends rubbished his effort, only to shamelessly return to your pukes like an ill fed dog. Please before the blind blame consider the fact that nobody from the north and s/west combined together, from the falsely and forcefull unbindable inception of nigeria can match the GEJ's record and achievements. It's such a shame that we dwell in fallacies.

2 Likes

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by tyson55(m): 6:08am On Apr 18, 2013
I don't care if the person is White, Black, Brown, Pink, Purple, Blue or a Green Martian! I don't care if they are Christian, Muslim, Atheist Hindu, Scientologist, Satan Worshiper or whatever their religion may be! They are still a terrorist in my book and deserve to be punished to the fullest extent of the law!
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2013
thelastPope:

Solving crimes in America has nothing to do with Obama. Security cameras are installed everywhere and the security agencies use it to track crimes. They have been installed for decades and have been in use since the early 30s.

You can install all the cameras you want, but if you have an incompetent force ---primarily made up of illiterate men who think their only job is to either extort or extra-judicially murder the same citizens whom they swore to protect--- all youre going to get is the Nigerian solution to easily solvable crimes: "We are on top of the situation and Nigerians should get used to terrorism because the whole world is used to it by now because it is our turn"---- GEJ

1 Like

Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by ibehkc(m): 6:29am On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=tyson55] I don't care if the person is White, Black, Brown, Pink, Purple, Blue or a Green Martian! I don't care if they are Christian, Muslim, Atheist Hindu, Scientologist, Satan Worshiper or whatever their religion may be! They are still a terrorist in my book and deserve to be
punished to the fullest extent of the law![/quote)
But y re Muslims always forming guilty conscience wen eva bad tins happen around d world? Ve any one concluded that its an Arab that did the bombing? And a lot of our nigerians re already crying. Abeg make dem even point dem out make dem kill em reduce population, no food to eat again.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by dgdatong: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2013
This is wonderful!
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2013
AND WORKING ROUND THE CLOCK..."WE CONDEMN THIS ACT BECAUSE NIGERIA IS A PEACEFUL COUNTRY(in jona's voice)
dridowu: In less dan 3daz , already have a suspect but in Nigeria "we still on top of the situation"............................................
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by stallion2: 6:50am On Apr 18, 2013
erinlakatabu: How many committes was set up b4 all these could ‎​be achieved?
serious and objective country,no cover ups , reports things the way they are
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 18, 2013
Guy, I imagine wetin u talk so. You bad

NigerianAsshole: Obama, i doze my cap 4 u. GEJ, u should rot in a place that rhymes with bell
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by signalpower: 6:59am On Apr 18, 2013
ypzilanti: What do you expect? The best brains in America work in the FBI. Bsc, Masters, and PHD holders. They have consultants that are world reknowned experts in every field on their payroll. They use the latest equipment, latest technology, etc. I'm not saying that we have to match them overnight, but we have to start creating a world class security organization. The madness of USA in the 60s gave birth to the FBI. The madness of Nigeria today should give birth to something of that level too. Nigerians think a good president means patching roads and commissioning boreholes. Well, welcome to the 21st century where you are either excellent, or the world leaves you behind.

Our president is not even bothering to promise to catch perpetrators again. No more condolence visits...how many can one man attend. What is the trillion budgeted for security used for nothing.

you made a good point.the best brains in Nigeria are made to suffer or they are not regarded, rather the stupid , morons and clueless ones are put in top positions for them to start stealing from the treasury.
why will the clueless ones think of impementing effective survillance system ,which will latter expose thier evil act later.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Humblesam(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=ufotuko]If na naija our oga at the top go talk say we are on top of the situation,for naija na always on top of the situation, oga at the top no go ever say dem dey bottom of the situation na always on top.stupid presido

Bro, u really suck!
Well,tnk ur star for free internet.....
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Lebee4(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2013
PurpleHouse:

all hands are on deck...... table, chair bla bla.
we're working round the clock bla bla ....
the perpetrators will be brought to book (which book self)
Abeggii!
Europe na Country! Africa still has a long way to go.......

we have also set up a committee to look into d bombing to submits her repoet in 3months.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by kabba7(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2013
Tolexander: If the suspect is a a muslim from islamic nation, the incidence will be termed terrorist attack.
Maniac for sure if the suspect is an american.

I remember the independent day bombing.
GEJ told us to continue to pray for those behind it to confess!
He ( GEJ ) actually gave gave MEND a clean bill of health saying mend has nothing to do with the october bombing but today Nigerians know better Okah has been convicted and could cool his heels for 24 years in a south African jail that single statement by the president gave potential bombers the boldness they needed to carry out father attacks !
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by vicholas(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2013
Nigeria still have a long way to go. God bless America, God bless our country Nigeria
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Onorhemu: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2013
Thanks To God Almighty,Cause I Know Someday Nigeria will be more better than America....the question is just a matter of time.
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2013
Onorhemu: Thanks To God Almighty,Cause I Know Someday Nigeria will be more better than America....the question is just a matter of time.

Hahahhahahahha lmao
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by TableLeg(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2013
Onorhemu: Thanks To God Almighty,Cause I Know Someday Nigeria will be more better than America....the question is just a matter of time.

Most likely not in our lifetime!

Maybe, just maybe, in another life
Re: Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate by ogaemma: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2013
Foolish man, what did Obama do? The fbi have been in place scores of years b4 Obama became President. This is how you under score yourself ignorantly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan / Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks / Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.