Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,368 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

5 Ways To Stimulate Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Ways To Stimulate Your Blog (492 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. / 5 ways to Make People Love Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Stimulate Your Blog by vowiski(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
If you are a beginner in blogging or already have a good understanding of what blogging is all about, you might want to stimulate your blog to reach a larger audience and get better rewards.

I will discuss 5 ways in which you can stimulate your blog to reach levels of previously unseen heights.

1. Linkage:
how to increase blog traffic
Image Credit: webuildyourblog
How do you make people stay on your blog? Firstly, visitors will not stay on your blog reading just one article, staying on your blog simply means navigation. Visitors will navigate through your blog when you have quality articles and each quality article is linked to other similar or related articles.

It is necessary to always have related articles at the end of your blog post and wisely link to your previous posts if you ever need to make a reference or give further information about something.

Linkage is absolutely fantastic but do not bore an annoy your readers with too much links on one blog posts. I would suggest a maximum of 4-links in a post. My suggestion tough and not a rule.

2. Social Media:
Social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are vital parameters to stimulate your blog for higher traffic. In the past, there was an argument that Microblogs (the social networks) would eventually retard the conventional blogging system. Obviously, that argument is no longer valid as they have actually helped in re-echoing the voices of bloggers.
http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/04/5-ways-to-stimulate-your-blog.html

(1) (Reply)

Will My Mobile Site Succeed / Who Is Larry.ellis1945 / Webcreator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.