Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise (959 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / The Mystery Of The Number 666 Revealed To Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by Emyo(m): 7:05am On Apr 18, 2013
I'm afraid the revelation I received on this day has neither any biblical back up nor is it centred on a belief.
I myself opened it up for doubt but the circumstance surrounding me confirmed its a warning from God.

I saw myself wondering between a tensed population.
Cars, houses, stones and all manner of people were moving with speed, smashing and destroying each other with utmost anger.
I sure discovered these items including human beings moved involuntary, as I saw people thrown from nowhere, falling and sinking into iron, cars, and even stones but the population kept increasing.

The feeling I had there was perplexity and thought of abscond, but the further I went the serious the pains and search for peace.

Cutting the long story short, 'hell fire' and other dictions found in holy books are real but illustrations differs from a writer to writer, narrators to narrators. But the technical meaning of my revelation is that hell fire is a place without PEACE but SORROW and PAIN.

My revolution was an unending WAR, unexpected accidents and explosions, traumas and tuck for survival!!! Yet nobody dies.

Be warned heaven is real, hell is real.
Desist from unnecessary religious arguments, for all religious text was written to solve one problem or strengthen the faith as at when written.
Now that things are changing I recommend we use analogy in perfecting our faith and solving our immediate problems, hence lay down rules for the next generations to learn from it, just like we are to learn from BC and AC.

All religious text as I earlier explained are more of writers choice of description or diction.
I pray we all get united in peace on earth so as to enjoy eternal peace together.
Amen.
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2013
You only had a bad dream. . . Stop this nonsense.
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by deebrain(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2013
Emyo: I'm afraid the revelation I received on this day has neither any biblical back up nor is it centred on a belief.
I myself opened it up for doubt but the circumstance surrounding me confirmed its a warning from God.

I saw myself wondering between a tensed population.
Cars, houses, stones and all manner of people were moving with speed, smashing and destroying each other with utmost anger.
I sure discovered these items including human beings moved involuntary, as I saw people thrown from nowhere, falling and sinking into iron, cars, and even stones but the population kept increasing.

The feeling I had there was perplexity and thought of abscond, but the further I went the serious the pains and search for peace.

Cutting the long story short, 'hell fire' and other dictions found in holy books are real but illustrations differs from a writer to writer, narrators to narrators. But the technical meaning of my revelation is that hell fire is a place without PEACE but SORROW and PAIN.

My revolution was an unending WAR, unexpected accidents and explosions, traumas and tuck for survival!!! Yet nobody dies.

Be warned heaven is real, hell is real.
Desist from unnecessary religious arguments, for all religious text was written to solve one problem or strengthen the faith as at when written.
Now that things are changing I recommend we use analogy in perfecting our faith and solving our immediate problems, hence lay down rules for the next generations to learn from it, just like we are to learn from BC and AC.

All religious text as I earlier explained are more of writers choice of description or diction.
I pray we all get united in peace on earth so as to enjoy eternal peace together.
Amen.

Thank u sir. Next...pls.
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by Samelfisha(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2013
Neeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxt
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by Uniquexty(f): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2013
Is there any peace for the wicked?
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by ITbomb(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Since Chloroquine and ACT therapy has been proven non-effective to ur system , what should we do now about all this ur dreams of late?
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by channel190(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2013
hmmm Pastor Ogiri.
Where thy Mic?...thou we aren't no ears.
NexxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxt dream
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by channel190(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2013
Uniquexty: Is there any peace for the wicked?
for wheeeeeere. Hell direct o
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by Emyo(m): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2013
deebrain:

Thank u sir. Next...pls.
its ended. Happy sunday
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by Emyo(m): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2013
Uniquexty: Is there any peace for the wicked?
no.
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by Emyo(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2013
ITbomb: Since Chloroquine and ACT therapy has been proven non-effective to ur system , what should we do now about all this ur dreams of late?
I will recognise satire when I c one.
ITbbomb, the world is giving us a chance
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by Emyo(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2013
Samelfisha: Neeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxt
y all this nexxxxt?
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2013
@OP: ur dream sounds like a zombie apocalypse. And it is laughable at best. I dont know how u came to conclude that the interpretation of that dream is hell. Are u sure u havent been watching too much Japanese manga? They seem to have that kind of scene in most of them.
Maybe u should check urself so that it wont be ur insecurities and fears translating into ur dreams. Sigmund Freud would have been very helpful at such time as this.
Re: God Revealed To Me The Nature And Existence Of HELL Fire; Take My Advise by Emyo(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: @OP: ur dream sounds like a zombie apocalypse. And it is laughable at best. I dont know how u came to conclude that the interpretation of that dream is hell. Are u sure u havent been watching too much Japanese manga? They seem to have that kind of scene in most of them.
Maybe u should check urself so that it wont be ur insecurities and fears translating into ur dreams. Sigmund Freud would have been very helpful at such time as this.
can't hold any truth from this

(1) (Reply)

2013 Fire Conference By Nnewi Diocese / How God Saved Me, An Agnostic / Vertican Bitterly Irked By 1500-year-old-bible Newly Found In Turkey-press TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.