Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,595 members, 7,979,003 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:16 PM

its all better now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / its all better now (4907 Views)

Tell Him I Love Him / I Told Him, I Was On My Period But He Still Hates Me / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: its all better now by sassyangel1(f): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Oh dear, you have to work harder then. One thing challenging about being with someone with a bad past is you sometimes bear the sacrifice of what you did not do. Its not fair but that's life.
If you really love this guy you have to work harder. You have to show him that being with you is not and will never be a mistake. That's your home work sweetheart.
You need to tell him how you feel, and there is nothing wrong in that.
@ chinaza,i don't support dis working harder cos he had a bitter experience or experiences. Then she should b prepared 2 work harder in d marraige n end up being stressed instead of enjoying her marraige. Sometimes God is passing a msg or wants us 2 b a better person 2 our spouses wen we encounter bitter experiences wth exs. My advice 2 d op is dt b URSELF,do THINGS THAT WILL MAKE HIM MISSSSS U N UR PRESCENCE, V male friends n let him knw he gat a treasure. Don't ask him any questions abt ur position in d relationship.JUST TELL GOD UR DESIRES N WATCH UR MAN`S ATTITUDE 2WARDS D RELATIONSHIP.
Re: its all better now by vivianc(f): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
sassy angel:
@ chinaza,i don't support dis working harder cos he had a bitter experience or experiences. Then she should b prepared 2 work harder in d marraige n end up being stressed instead of enjoying her marraige. Sometimes God is passing a msg or wants us 2 b a better person 2 our spouses wen we encounter bitter experiences wth exs. My advice 2 d op is dt b URSELF,do THINGS THAT WILL MAKE HIM MISSSSS U N UR PRESCENCE, V male friends n let him knw he gat a treasure. Don't ask him any questions abt ur position in d relationship.JUST TELL GOD UR DESIRES N WATCH UR MAN`S ATTITUDE 2WARDS D RELATIONSHIP.

Oh dear, the last thing I want today is to be misunderstood again.

But one practical thing I know is that people with bad pasts have a lot of baggages. And being with them is more challenging than being with people with clean states.

For instance, if you are with a girl who her mum suffered some kind of abuse or severe heartbreak from men. This lady will have a very bad mental image of men, there would be trust issues, everything, you name it. Now being with this kinda girl will be more challenging than being with a girl with a normal image of men.
Any man that really wanna be with her would work so hard to convince that what happened to her mum won't happen to her. And my dear this is not easy becos any honest mistake you make she will be frightened; "oh what happened to my mum is about to happen to me again." And I asked, is that not hard work?

Being with someone with a bad past is challenging, if you can't face that challenge then bounce. If you want to stay then you have a lot of work to do. My sister that's common psychology.

Pls read, open up your mind, digest and familiarise yourself with posts before you counter. That is what 'understanding' is all about.
Re: its all better now by premium1: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
♍Ɣ dear, i Ѡåƨ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ♈̷̴̩‎υr shoe som months bak.♍Ɣ advice Ƒ♥̸̨я̥ Ʊ į̸̸̨§ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ †̥ take it slow. Pls don't bring up marriage issues Ƒ♥̸̨я̥ now.Ʊ may sound desperate †̥ him, Ʊ knw †ђξ way our guys think.pls just enjoy and stay HaP̶̲̥̅̊P̶̲̥̅̊Y in †ђξ realtionship.Ǻ♍ sure if ђ£ loves and respects Ʊ dearly, ђ£ will put †ђξ ring on it.Babe, easy, dnt chase him away for now wit marriage stuff. Abeg.i know wat Ǻ♍ sayin, Ǻ♍ a lady like Ʊ .Blessings!
Re: its all better now by Evyivy(f): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
HARDDON:

oh well den my dear gurl, pardon my out to lunch(mooning) airs; a man should be big enuf to eat a humble pie.
i swung thus cos rampant are such sails.

i'm blown away by your positive radiant passion.

if only you wud apply same to your situation(reserve pysch), he wud propose in no distant time.
what you wudnt wano do though, is emit counter airs.
Regards
Don

Thanks DON! Regards too
Re: its all better now by Evyivy(f): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
premium1: ♍Ɣ dear, i Ѡåƨ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ♈̷̴̩‎υr shoe som months bak.♍Ɣ advice Ƒ♥̸̨я̥ Ʊ į̸̸̨§ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ †̥ take it slow. Pls don't bring up marriage issues Ƒ♥̸̨я̥ now.Ʊ may sound desperate †̥ him, Ʊ knw †ђξ way our guys think.pls just enjoy and stay HaP̶̲̥̅̊P̶̲̥̅̊Y in †ђξ realtionship.Ǻ♍ sure if ђ£ loves and respects Ʊ dearly, ђ£ will put †ђξ ring on it.Babe, easy, dnt chase him away for now wit marriage stuff. Abeg.i know wat Ǻ♍ sayin, Ǻ♍ a lady like Ʊ .Blessings!

Whoa! Thank God for you, and thank youuu
Re: its all better now by Exponental(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
Evyivy:
BTW what's that? And please what's PlanB like?
BTW- By The Way
Plan B- an alternative (as chikk has said, incase he doesnt marry u, be prepared for d worst).
Re: its all better now by Exponental(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

@ poster. This post above is a very bad move. You will have "desperate" written all over you. And he would feel pressured. Pressured to come and marry you cos other suitors are coming. So yea, you have an alternative.
If you want to catch a man, you have to think like a man, and one thing men hate is telling them you have alternatives.
Men have heard these words over and over again, but they don't hear the truth over and over again, and I know real men appreciate candour.
I believe you are not playing game, so you have to be sincere and not manipulative.

Let him know you love him, even if there are a thousand men out there, he is your choice.
well...right to ur own opinion. I included "on a good day". Good communication is d key here, moreso, they are dating.
Re: its all better now by calabardick(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
rokiatu: Take my advice and chill about the marriage thing unless you want to scare him away.

As long as you are happy in this relationship, keep it that way till he finally ask you. Marriage is not the ultimate pathway to happiness.

You're right dear! Wise one there.
Re: its all better now by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 15, 2013
very easy....just JAZZ HIM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend / Top Ten Strangest Thing Women Do / See What They Did To A Respectable-looking Lady Who Stole Cash In A Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.