Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,851 members, 7,886,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women (31317 Views)

Ladies: Why You Must Stop Wearing Tight Panties / See Why Younger Women Should Stop Wearing Bras / STOP WEARING BRAS! Scientists Warn Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by cassyrooy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
I don die! U mean say dat scientist for 15yrs don touch 330(both firm and sagged) bweats and i stil dey here(nt ur biz)...
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by cassyrooy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
Uwakuwak: They should dismiss this idea because my bossom cannot cope without bra.
hahaha
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by cassyrooy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
justphillips: Schwepps! Breast need amnesty too?
on point
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
DEM WON KILL VICTORIA'S SECRET? grin

But I am happy that my sweethearts will no longer wear bras from now on.

Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by Uwakuwak(f): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
cassyrooy: hahaha
it isn't funny,
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by etochi11(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=Paschal007] Am sure we can work somethin' out. Oya PM. smiley ;Dbad man cool
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by etochi11(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=Paschal007] Am sure we can work somethin' out. Oya PM. smiley ;bad man cool
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by topmostg: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
Without bras? That'd be sexy....

Just imagine the nip..ple pointing out from the inside....

1 Like

Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by tosan04(f): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
bossoms without bra,grin these scientist pple jst wanna spoil some ladies's show..hahahahahahaha! Ekaaete is in trouble mehnnn shocked[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
Way to go cool

Unleash those b.oo.bs
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by Abrantie: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
larynxvibe:
Professor Jean-Denis Rouillon of Besançon University spent 15 years studying the anatomy of 330 women, before coming to the conclusion that bras are a “false necessity.”

prof pervvvvvvvvvvv grin

15 good years oo. May be even taking measurements several times a day cheesy.
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by MsPweshy(f): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lol,What happens to the nip*le$?
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by tashanja(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
Freedom at last for those unfortunate wobbly lovely things, wickedly suffocating inside them boooby traps called bras.
Alas! you'll soon be seeing them proudly jiggling and bouncing freely under loose blouses and T-Shirts, causing accidents and traffic jams, while guys without self control may be seen reduced to walking half crouching and flying their shirts rather than tucked-in, in order to conceal the embarrassing tell-tale sign of a Mr. Third Leg rising to the occasion. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
Waiting for ladies shouldn't wear panties discovery
lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by 2nedo(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
The scientist dey try claim say him grandmale and mama dem dey suffer back pain
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by metmartins: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
nnafather: What a wonderful world!
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by Maximus85(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
tinuolababy: LOL.... i can only imagine how some bosoms will look without bra. cheesy cheesy those with big and flat Bosoms go suffer pass

Tell us how ur own go ba nau.
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by Revolva(m): 12:36am On Apr 19, 2013
grin grin ;.......omo there will be lots of road accident oooo
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by blackbeau1(f): 1:06am On Apr 19, 2013
another scientist out to get recognition.soon,he'll be back ro retract everything he said
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by minto(m): 1:19am On Apr 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Waiting for ladies shouldn't wear panties discovery
lipsrsealed

Ladies still dey wear panties? The last time I checked, na rope I see them they tie for waist o. May be na me no check well sha. May be.
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by shex202(m): 1:42am On Apr 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Waiting for ladies shouldn't wear panties discovery
lipsrsealed
Ladies of today barely wear panties. Dat was d reseach I carried out some years back. Its not hard to blive dat dis world is comin to an end. U all shld repent of ur sin
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by jechona(m): 4:48am On Apr 19, 2013
But come to think about it, do we think God was stupid to give women bosoms without bra? God made a perfect design in every one, so its our own mentality that brings about the bra. The supporting muscles in front are strong enough to carry the bosoms without stress.
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by NaLaugh: 5:45am On Apr 19, 2013
elampiro: Scientists are becoming irrelevant.

BULLSH!T
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by Ameboperoo(m): 6:24am On Apr 19, 2013
Some will look like this ( . Y . ) with bra and like this (.Y.) without bra

1 Like

Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by PrinceChibueze1(m): 6:26am On Apr 19, 2013
Good scientific research
Slyr0x: Bras do nothing to help support a woman’s breasts and could even be causing damage, research has found.

The Telegraph of London reported on Friday that for years, women have been taught of the virtues of a good bra in order to make the most of their assets and defy the pull of gravity. grin grin

Now a French study has claimed that breasts gain no benefit from underwear support and that women would do better to go without them.

Professor Jean-Denis Rouillon of Besançon University spent 15 years studying the anatomy of 330 women, before coming to the conclusion that bras are a “false necessity.”

Professor Rouillon said: “Medically, physiologically and anatomically, breasts gain no benefit from being denied gravity.” cheesy cheesy

The study found that breasts were firmer and sagged less in the women who did not wear a bra, and such women were no more likely than others to suffer from back pain.

The sports scientist, who has been researching the subject since 1997, using a slide rule and a caliper, found a 7mm difference in the height of bosoms; with those who went without a bra faring best against gravity.

Professor Rouillon suggested that breasts become “dependent” on lingerie support once women start wearing it, meaning that supporting muscle is under-used and degrades more quickly.

He said his initial results “validated the hypothesis that the bra is a false ‘necessity’” but that he would not advise women who have relied on bras for years to cast them aside.”

Some of the women who took part in the experiment, carried out at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire (University Hospital) in Besançon, said stopping wearing a bra had even helped ease back pains.

British research on post-menopausal women has previously suggested that those who wear a bra are more likely to suffer breast pain.

http://www.ynaija.com/stop-wearing-bras-scientists-warn-women/
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by PrinceChibueze1(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2013
But i never met a woman complaining of pains in the bossoms as a result of wearing bras.
Orikinla: DEM WON KILL VICTORIA'S SECRET? grin

But I am happy that my sweethearts will no longer wear bras from now on.
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by macpeter1(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2013
The issue there is that you and I know that you and I know that you and I know that there is no issue. People that put on bra both women and men , please and please stop wearing bra. Forget about what pple will say about you and help your health. there is no more Bra! No more! No more. No more, no more, for many other years. . . *10. Lets sing for awareness
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by LushGreenz: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2013
tinuolababy: LOL.... i can only imagine how some bosoms will look without bra. cheesy cheesy those with big and flat Bosoms go suffer pass

Erm...you...Yes,you...What is the size,density and perimeter of your own bwests each?
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by 76Naira(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2013
Very soon they will discover why we don't need pants.
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by Ameboperoo(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2013
LushGreenz:

Erm...you...Yes,you...What is the size,density and perimeter of your own bwests each?
Wanna see mine? (. Y .) look am well
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by LushGreenz: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2013
Ameboperoo:
Wanna see mine? (. Y .) look am well

Bro,I remain loyal oo. I just wan conduct my survey on that chic wink
Re: Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women by paparazzi1987(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Lol,What happens to the nip*le$?
They will have to put bean or Corn on top of the breast grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photo) / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients / Itching And Bumps On My Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.