Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Opportunity Abound In Delta State - Gov. Uduaghan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opportunity Abound In Delta State - Gov. Uduaghan (554 Views)

***massive Agent Recruitment In Delta State*** / Nobody Should Pay Says Governor Uduaghan Delta State Civil Service Recruitment / Commissioner Slapped Nurse In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity Abound In Delta State - Gov. Uduaghan by Roserbert(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
In promoting skill acquisition towards self reliance, Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan together with members of the State Executive Council visited Delta State Economic Reintegration Programme (DESERP) Center. The visit was to encourage, promote and showcase what Deltans can achieve through its human capital development programme. The Governor said, "it is a known fact that opportunities abound in Delta State and Nigeria as a whole and for us to achieve this we must not wait but push ourselves towards the goal[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]."

If you are interested in acquiring any of the skills, Catering, carpentry, photography, fashion designing, hand knitting, e.tc. pls be on the look out, as I hear they'll soon start taking new students

check/like the state's facebook page www.facebook.com/deltastatenigeria to get the detail or first hand info when they finally starts taking application.

Goodluck to ya all interested fellow!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Reasons People Hate Their Job / Hillcrest High School, Lekki / New Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.