Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,795 members, 7,905,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (339130 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
finecheek12: @ Mumi Godsent I ve bin following d thread daily but too depressed to even comment, well God is still alive . thank u for asking after me.

@finecheek12, keep doing that position as I emailed you ealier, if you can get where you can be going for abdominal massaging, pls do at least twice a week immediately after af stop,

@finecheek12, Do not be depressed, cos that is what the devil want to see, when people see me posting all the time, they think may be I do not have what am doing, some think may be am a house wife, nooooo! am such a busy person every second matters alot to me, but each time I imagine what would have become of me had God not given me this child, I feel like going on with fasting praying for all that are still looking for this kind of blessing cos I know how ttciers feels,
Hmmm ttc that made me to wear canvas that I normally wear to gym with fish style long skirt and I was almost out of the gate of my compound before I realized what I was wearing I beg leave me alone let me keep praying for others joor what a long story.

All of you are coming out with greater testimonies in Jesus name!

See as long as God lives, as long as nothing could stop day or Night, all of you that have log in to this thread and my friends in ttc thread are going to have your own children, I mean from your womb, from your loins in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!!!!!!!!.

@mum2bsoon: do not worry, there is nobody that have steped in the same place with me and remain the same cos you have loged into this thread with such a troubled heart God will bless you with bfp very soon,
just look at the way you posted that day you did not even greet Conquerors good morning, or how are you people doing, I knew for someone to post that way for the first time it means that, the Goliath is not a small boy. BUT GOD IS GREATER THAN ANY GOLIATH THAT IS STANDING ON YOUR WAY OF FRUITFULNESS.

@Rute, how are you? pls. try and get a good gyn to help you monitor your peak day, you are such a calm lady any foundational affliction battling your fruitfulness must die this year in Jesus name.

many members of this thread are not posting again cos they are confuse some are saying come oo baba God why is my own different, am I the worst sinner? Mrs. Ijele is comitting sin yet she delivered quadruplets every year, so why me? They do not understand that they are special people not Mrs. Ijele, May you all have a special BFP in every areas of your lives in Jesus name.

@Pintoxx may the joy of God never cease in your life, keep taking good care of yourself dnt be frustrated and beging to look old.

@funkybaby may the Almighty God surprise you with a great gift this Ramadan season.

@Goldenbaby may God give you your heart desire in Jesus name

@All, I stoped pilling up our names for prayer on the internet, cos I want the Devil to be confuse and remain in confussion until we all carry our bundles of joy.

@All new mothers do not use your babies to entertain visitors remember she/he is not a toy that everybody that come in to say csongrat must carry or touch the baby, God's sent put empty baby cot in the parlour and locked baby in her room when she gave birth, heeeheee '' Okooo! aye nama!!!

@Sotum2, and julieton you people should pls respond to my mail my ears are itching for good news. I REBUKE BAD NEWS IN THIS THREAD IN JESUS NAME.

IN CASE YOU DO NOT SEE ME POST OR REPLY MAILS JUST KNOW I HAVE GONE TO MY PRAYER MOUNTAIN, I PREFER TO REMAIN IN GOD'S PRESENCE THAN TO REMAIN IN THE PRESENCE OF MAN.

GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 6:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Mum2bsoon the Lord will remember you time of laughter will come ur testimony shall be better than yo peers in Jesus name amen

@sister Godssent I greet u I will do as u have said may the Lord bless you richly u will not
Lack any good thing.

@all conquerors I greet all of you
Sister Goldenbaby I greet you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LiteKing(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Auty Godssent, pls I need the contact info of the Servant of God. I already emailed u. Thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Amen Mama Godssent for the prayers. I am still waiting for the explanation of the word you gave me for my husband. God bless you ma.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by hope23: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Morning my fellow conquerors.

Am a very lazy person wen it comes to typing but am typing dis because am very convinced dat God is going to rain down bfps in diff areas of our lives on dis thread because He cannever lie.It seems dat many of us are downcasted,frustrated and tired,but I encourage u today not to give up on God cos He will not give up on u.God is too faithful to fail.
He answered me wen I least expected...wait for Him,Gods gift maketh a man rich and added no sorrow.

Very soon testimonies will flood dis thread.Pls don't b left out,Cast all ur cares and burden unto God,He cares.All those secret tears He sees them.He will wipe dem all very soon,
All ur enemies will soon join u to appreciate God.

Mama Godsent may God continue to bless u as u combine motherhood to do His work.
Remain richly blessed my fellow conquerors

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by hope23: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2014
This song is meant for someone out here:

Don't give up
Is not over
When u give up
Then is over
Hold on to d Lord and trouble not ur heart
Even wen u fail
Is not over

There is no obstacle,u cannot overcome
Cos in d past
U hv overcome
In ur face dia is a light dat show u are a winner
U are a gen in dis life
Ur glory will soon unfold
U cannot afford to faint in dis face of dis trial
It is time to stand and overcome again

Don't give up

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by zainaba(f): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Good morning conquerors! I am typing with shaky hands, I came across this thread yesterday and my life has been touched. @ God Sent God made you go though all you had in life to make you who you are today. You were born to help others. May God continue to bless you. I sent you a mail last night waiting for you response. Please Conquerors put me in your prayers. I have been ttcing for the last four years. Plus, I have som many other challenges. May God ans all our prayers Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by meemeee: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Good day to everyone in the house.
This is your season for testimonies in Jesus name.
@Godsent, Amen to all your prayers.
We shall all laugh as Sarah did and people will come laugh with us.
Please keep your courage alive, because God does not lie. I'm encouraged with all the testimonies, more and more will pour in in Jesus Name..Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
weldone everyone @hope23 thanks for that song,
@meemee, my hope is very high after my second deliverance sesion d Lord dat
opens other closed door for me can do all things for me and for you too let us keep hope alive
we are morethan conquerors.
Godsent thanks for ur prayers and good wishes toward us God bless u.

@skipychick congratulations on ur safe delivery pardone my late congratssss.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cisse7575(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
A lot of people has been long misled. When it comes to spirituality, about three years ago, there was this woman on here suffering from spiritual husband. I told her what she needed then... I don't know what happened then, she even called me... but we were unable to meet before her Spirit husband took her.

don't just be mislead.. do the right thing right now for ur spiritual problem
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
tank u Mumi God sent, will do accordingly. tank u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by hope23: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2014
Fear u not,stand still,and see d salvation of d Lord which He will shew to u today,for d Egyptians whom u hv seen today u shall see dem again no more forever.D Lord shall fight 4 u and u shall hold ur peace.

Gudmorning my fellow conquerors

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mum2bsoon: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2014
♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​‎​‎​Ђ‎​ΞLLδ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​ conquerors, gud mrnin 2 u all.
Sis Godssent, may God give u peace n joy byond imaginatn.
God will listen 2 our pleas ds mrnin n grant our hat desires.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jesus I thank u so much for giving me victory intime of trial oooooooooooo
brother and sisters of great conquerious house my baby is a boy
delivered last month bt my sis inlaw almost spoil my joy dh instructed me 2 move
to her house two days after dlvery cos he traveled out of d country so dat she can help
care for I & my lo cos she is a nurse, bt d story almost worwor for my enemy cos d navel was nt well cared for bt i thank dis our good lord dat my lo and I came out alive am back to my house wit my baby praiseeeeeeeeeeeeee Baba God d good lord of great conquerious tread did nt allow me to be shamed.

mama God'ssent may d good Lord bless u abundantly i saw all d prayers u sent into my box
i did nt think of internet again cos i was nt myself, tanx u are a God'sent true true

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Congratulations Juleiton.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
congrattulation julieton may God keep him wow.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
@julieton congratulationsssssss first. I heard nevel infection can be so dangerous for babies if nt well cared for anyway thanks be to God next time look for an experienced mother dat has given birht to atleast two to three children to take care of u and ur baby.
G.baby I saw uo. how body my sister?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by zainaba(f): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Congratulations Julieton. May he be a blessing upon the world.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Congratulations to julieton on the birth of your prince. May God continue to bless your home, Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Julieton congratulation for that bundle of joy and and I join you in thanking God He did not allowed the enemy to ridicule us. Baba God blessed be your name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 5:37am On Jul 25, 2014
Congratulations Julieton...Your baby will grow in strength and wisdom of the Lord.
Zainaba..You are welcome here..The Lord Almighty will attend to your case in Jesus name.
Godsent,more anointing of the lord to you.
Wish everyone here both Old and New members a positive story this week.Father,Let the testimonies flow in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by zainaba(f): 6:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks santegelo25 very much.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Congrats ooo @Julieton,may Gods name be highly exalted for his goodness in your life and that of Lo. It can only be God.

All the newbies,ur short stay here will be fruitful.u are all welcome.

@all receive grace to move into your fruitfulness in Jesus mighty name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
all thanks b to God for safe deliveries of babies in da house
congratulations to all d new moms
God's sent I emailed u dis mwn check it please.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooh, I say a big congratulations to all the mothers here, wonderful Jesus.

Sister Godsent, may God bless you richly for your time on this thread.

For all new members, pls put your trust on God, he never fails, he did it for us, he will still do it for you, in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Happy weekend fruitful people,
@Julieton, congratulaions, God will not let your joy to trn to sorrow.

@all, new mum anytime an advance person calls your child my husband or my wife pls reject it on his or her behalf I rebuke any future marrital road block in the life of my child and I cover his/her future God's chosen spouse with the Blood of Jesus.

@Sotum2, you scared me when I did not see your reply to all the mail I sent to you. Pls. Dnt behave,that way next time ah, she will deliver safely in Jesus name,

And to all the members of this thread, you shall have double blssings in every areas of your life, God is erasing any form of,shame and stagnation in your life.

@Bolanlevivian,I want uto understand that I normally post those prophesies the way I heard them I can't reffare back to add or subtract from what I heard, sometimes I do not know when I type them. BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY ACCORDING TO THE PROMISE OF GOD.
@Skimpychick, bossom feed the baby well, cos that is the reason God gave women
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Thanks ma God bless you ma.@Mama Gods sent.
Golden baby, how are you. we miss you. pls show your face.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Debeloved87(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
sister Godsent I need ur contact, its very urgent....thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by 4Gsmokei(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello great conquerors, greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am back and better.
Congratulations to all the new mothers, I thank God for the fulfillment of His promise...none shall be barren.
I welcome all the new members, your expectations shall not be delayed as you have entered this thread.
Mama God's Sent thank you for everything. May God continue to renew your strength
A lot of great wonders have been happening at CCT recently, the power of God is moving stronger in every service. Today's service was awesome, God did His wonders again for recovery of glory.
For next Thurs God will be attending to prayer request. so endeavor to come with your special prayer request and see how your story turns to testimony.
This is your time to shine.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cisse7575(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Many are ignorance of the activities of spiritual
husbands/wives. Many are dying in silence as
they don’t want to voice out what has been
happening to them, they do keep it to
themselves. The operation and activities of this
agent of the devil is real and many ladies and
young men have be taking captives by these
forces of darkness known as Spiritual husband
and wife.
We are in a spiritual warfare, either you know it
or not we are. The only thing the devil will do
first from you is for you to be ignorance of the
fact that we are in a spiritual warfare. There are
spiritual laws that control us. Why we are in a
spiritual world (that is visible). Know this true
today that our world is part of the spiritual world
but the difference is that we are visible, we are
been controlled by some spiritual laws
Three things you must know about your
adversary (devil) are:
He is a thief- he has stolen most of the blessing
that Almighty Allah/God has given us those
blessing
includes your husband or wife, children, cars,
health e.t.c.
He is a deceiver- he will deceive you not to take
some necessary spiritual action of some issue,
he will keep the truth away from you. He makes
you believe that all is well when it is not. He
made you to accept statue quo.
He is a liar - what ever the devil has says to you
is a lie. He does not have truth nature. Any
suggestions from him to you just turn it upside
down. If he has said that you won’t marry, know
that you can marry.
Know this true that Allah/God has already
given every sisters and brothers a mate. What
we have to do, is to find him or her.
What the devil does is to manipulate the plan of
Allah/God and corrupt it.
Before many discover the wife and husband, the
devil send forth spiritual wives and husbands to
them and they were put in bondage.
What are the signs of presence of spiritual
husband/wife in someone life?
1. Constant or occasionally dreaming of man or
woman coming to have sex with you in your
dreams. (Sometimes, they may use known face
to confuse you). Most likely the lady will not
conceive.
2. Not having feeling with your spouse or not
being interested in having sex with him but enjoy
it in your dream.
3. Not interested in marriage talk or discussion,
you just feel ok with being single. You only
interested in sleeping with men around.
4. Some of the men that have dated you always
enter into one types of problem or financial
crumble within a short time that going out with
you. Spiritual husband is at work.
5. Men are only interested in sleeping with you
and not interested to marry you. (Not that they
don’t want to marry you BUT THE SPIRITUAL
MAN IS FRUSTRATING EVERY EFFORT
OF THEM GETTING MARRY.
Are all spiritual husband/wives come in the
dreams?
Yes and No, Satan do steal some people dreams,
they do dream and he made them to forget their
dream as their dream are wipe out of their mind,
devil allow this to be hiding and be tormenting
them... while men slept... his
enemies came and sow tares and WENT HIS
WAY (no one knows who did it, that is why many
are looking for who to blame for their
predicament, the devil is responsible).
Why the devil uses the method of spiritual
husbands/wives?
Because spiritual control physical (that is a
spiritual law). it means when you have married
in the realm of the spirit, you don’t have to
marry physically again, that is one of the
spiritual laws.
Is there any covenant with spiritual husbands/
wives?
Blood covenant - During intimate intercourse
while
sleeping. During intercourse, there is an
exchange of blood.
Are all intimate related dreams, demonic or from
spiritual husband/wife?
Yes and No, medically/psychologically , if spouse
are far from each others and the other person is
lonely or feel absent of his or her partner, it
could lead to dream of the good time they has
had together and it may result to the other
partners having a wet dream or sex in the dream.
It is common among couples that are living far
from each other. This should not be a habit and
they should try and be together. Shaytan/Satan is
subtle
and can use our ignorance to enslave us.
With the presence of spiritual husbands/wives,
who is the legitimate spouse?
The spiritual husband/wife has been mandated
by the devil spiritually to exercise power over the
victim as his or her husband, the spiritual
husband/wife will try all he could to prevent
another man or woman to take what the devil
has given him or her.
Can someone with spiritual husband/wife ever
marry?
Yes and No. the spiritual husband may allow his
victims to marry with the intention of frustrate
the marriage in these ways-
1. The spiritual husband will make the husband/
wife useless financially or sexually.
2. There may not be peace at home and the
relationship or marriage may break up or end up
in divorce.
3. The spiritual husband/wife will be disturbing
the peace, business and financial life of the
physical in order to frustrate the marriage or
relationship.
How can I be free from spiritual husband and
wife?
You can be free from all oppressions of the devil;
believe in Allah/God... then contact me via
cisse7575 at gmail dot com and I will tell u what
to do.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
happy Sunday all hope we all worshiped God in gladness today
@cisse7575, good post bt why not create yur own thread for this ur long post,
cos me nor like where someone will come in here and take us to where we will pay consult
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Yay! Our God is good congratulations Julieton this is the Lord's doing I rejoice with u and yo family

I greet all conquerors in the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.