Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (336917 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kayceemadu9(f): 6:57am On Apr 17, 2015
Someone I know said she dreamt of being engaged to a strange man in the dream.just like she was forced...but she wasn't really comfortable. with the engagement... she also dreamt that she sew maggots on her kitchen window and she was trying to get rid of it...then she woke up....pls any interpretation
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
kayceemadu9:
Someone I know said she dreamt of being engaged to a strange man in the dream.just like she was forced...but she wasn't really comfortable. with the engagement... she also dreamt that she sew maggots on her kitchen window and she was trying to get rid of it...then she woke up....pls any interpretation
I cant interprete dreams bt i dnt think dis is good dream, may be you shld post it in dream interpretation thread,
@blessedbeads tnx and God bless u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:10am On Apr 18, 2015
Good mrn g8t and beautiful conquerors hope we r enjoying the weekend ,may this weekend come with sweet and pleasant thgns for us all.....next week is renunciation and deliverance in cct 23/25 th of april
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:11am On Apr 18, 2015
“And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.” (Mark 16: 6)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When the women in our Scripture Reading came to Jesus’ sepulcher, He was no longer there. His time in the sepulcher was not forever; it expired in a short while. The last time they heard of Him, His body was in the sepulcher; but when they came back, He was no longer there. Where they saw Him the last time was not where they met Him.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: your status is changing; you are on your way to better days. Things will not continue as they have been. Things will get bigger and better; you will rise to new levels and attain new positions; you are about to shock those who know your history.

People will look for you where you used to be, and they won't find you there. People will look for you in your ‘sepulcher’, and they won’t find you; they will look for you where you used to suffer, and they won’t find you.

Where you are now is not where you will be. Soon, everything will turn around for your good. Soon, tears of pain and shame will give way to tears of joy. Soon, the negative stories that are told about you will no longer be valid. Soon, those who pitied you will come to congratulate you. Soon, those who thought you were in trouble will see that God has turned things around for your good.

Just be patient; you won’t remain on this level forever; you won't be mocked forever; you won't be shamed forever; you won't be disadvantaged forever. Your time in the ‘sepulcher’ is not forever. One day, you will step out in style; one day, the negativity in your life will be a thing of the past.

One day, your story will change for the better. One day, God will remember you for good.

Prayer : Lord, move me to the next level, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Restful Saturday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2015
blessedbeads:
Good mrn g8t and beautiful conquerors hope we r enjoying the weekend ,may this weekend come with sweet and pleasant thgns for us all.....next week is renunciation and deliverance in cct 23/25 th of april

thank you Blessedbeads, dis infor is so important to me, cos am passing it to someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
kayceemadu9:
you dnt need a prophet to tell you that this is a bad dream, what did the bible say about canca worms and catappilers?

wait until Godssent come and interpret the dream then you will enter dry fasting muheehe muhehe.

@manoda and all the people suspecting me and congratulating me, I say a big thank you to you all.

@Godssent am still expecting response on my last mail.
happy weekend.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
@manoda and all the people suspecting me and congratulating me, I say a big thank you to you all.[/quote]

they din't congratulate u. they are suspecting you, cos u avent tolf us anything yet hahaa laffing seriously as for me am waiting for u t bring d fuuuuul message bf I can say congratulationss.
janutra wia are u? greetings t your lo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by delishpot: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Godssent:

if you can guess the sex of baby that God normally use to compensate delayed womb you will get the sex of my baby. just gueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

A girl. God uses any sex to bless a woman. Boy or Girl they are all blessings.

BTW why hide the sex of the baby God has so graciously given you? Where is the testimony in hiding that part?
If the lord has blessed you indeed, shout it out and saY it as it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:21am On Apr 19, 2015
“But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.” (Mark 16: 7)

In our Focal Scripture, the Angel told the women that came for Jesus’ body that He had gone ahead of them into Galilee. These women were yet to go to Galilee; Galilee was their future destination; so the Angel declared that Jesus had gone ahead of them into their future destination; Jesus was already in their future.

Friend, God will go ahead of you into your future. Before you get to your next level, God will be there waiting for you; before new opportunities come, God will be there waiting for you; before you walk into difficulty, God will be there waiting to bring you out; before future challenges arise, God will be waiting to bring solutions; before the next day arises, God will be waiting for you.

God will go ahead of you to make the crooked places straight; God will go ahead of you to deal with the opposition against your progress; God will go ahead of you to work for you in places you are yet to enter; God will go ahead of you to open doors for you and turn the heart of kings in your favour; God will go ahead of your rivals to make space for you in high places; God will create stuff for you in your future before you get there.

Don’t worry about what the future will be like; don’t worry about what will become of your nation in days and years to come. Don’t fret about what tomorrow will bring for you; don’t lose sleep on account of challenges that have not even arisen.

If God goes ahead of you, everything will work in your favour, and everything will end in praise and in congratulations. If God goes ahead of you, the difficulties against you won't matter. Ask God to go ahead of you into your future.

Prayer : Lord, go ahead of me into my future, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Splendid Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:27am On Apr 19, 2015
Gd mrn g8t conquerors ,I guess we all had a sweet 9th. Happy sunday to all in d thread @Godsent how is evryone over dere ,we r missing ur word on dis thread
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
mikuut:
@manoda and all the people suspecting me and congratulating me, I say a big thank you to you all.

they din't congratulate u. they are suspecting you, cos u avent tolf us anything yet hahaa laffing seriously as for me am waiting for u t bring d fuuuuul message bf I can say congratulationss.
janutra wia are u? greetings t your lo.

Ok@mikuut be waiting for d full tory you will hear it on tv start watching all the station.

Happy Sunday pips.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
rupion:

Ok@mikuut be waiting for d full tory you will hear it on tv start watching all the station.

Happy Sunday pips.

My dear I don't think that's the best. Why hide a good thing God has done for you?.
I remember your first bfp,you didn't want to tell the house,instead you sent your testimony to Godsent's mail.it was after Godsent complained that people are sending their testimony to her mail instead of posting it here ,that you came out and told the house.God has blessed you again, you 've decided to share the good news in Godsent's mail.that your style no be am.

Secondly after giving birth, you also refused to inform us,it was after baby don get teeth you decided to announce.
Even till now,nobody know whether na baby girl or boy you born whereas others announce the birth and sex of their child. Pls check Sotum,Ada40,Doris and others people testimony.

Pls we are one big family, there is no gain in hiding your victory. Pls that system to me is selfishness and ungratefulness. I stand to be corrected

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
delishpot:

A girl. God uses any sex to bless a woman. Boy or Girl they are all blessings.

BTW why hide the sex of the baby God has so graciously given you? Where is the testimony in hiding that part?
If the lord has blessed you indeed, shout it out and saY it as it is.

Godsent gave birth to a baby boy.are you now OK?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by delishpot: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
manoda:

Godsent gave birth to a baby boy.are you now OK?

I was always ok. I never complained that I was not. To God be the glory. She sha don born, make God protect baby and its parents das all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kayceemadu9 u are welcome to becoming one of d conqerors
kayceemadu9:

this is a bad dream sha I used to have this dream where magots will full our sitting room is among the bad dreams that stoped after my deliverance, tell d person to be prayerful some these bad dreams links to misfortunes,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
manoda:

My dear I don't think that's the best. Why hide a good thing God has done for you?.
I remember your first bfp,you didn't want to tell the house,instead you sent your testimony to Godsent's mail.it was after Godsent complained that people are sending their testimony to her mail instead of posting it here ,that you came out and told the house.God has blessed you again, you 've decided to share the good news in Godsent's mail.that your style no be am.

Secondly after giving birth, you also refused to inform us,it was after baby don get teeth you decided to announce.
Even till now,nobody know whether na baby girl or boy you born whereas others announce the birth and sex of their child. Pls check Sotum,Ada40,Doris and others people testimony.

Pls we are one big family, there is no gain in hiding your victory. Pls that system to me is selfishness and ungratefulness. I stand to be corrected

Manoda thanks 4 speaking my mind,no one will be left out in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
@Blessedbeads, tanks so very much for this info God bless u loads...........pls dear wat time?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:32am On Apr 20, 2015
@waistbead the 23rd which is renunciation is starting by 8am ,while the 25th which is deliverance is by 12pm, @g8t conquerors good 9th and God bless us all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2015
“But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.”
(Mark 16: 7)

In our Focal Scripture, the Angel sent the women to deliver a message to the disciples and Peter. Peter was singled out for special mention by the Angel. Peter was the same man who betrayed Jesus prior to His crucifixion. Peter disappointed Jesus; he failed his Master; he did what he shouldn’t do.

Despite Peter’s gaffe, he got a special mention by the Angel. He disappointed his Master, but his Master didn't forget him. His error did not throw him out of the Master’s will; he got another chance after his error; Jesus may not have liked Peter's betrayal, but He was still interested in Peter.

Friend, whatever you have done, the Master is still interested in you. You may have failed God, but He is still calling your name; you may have sinned and come short of God’s glory, you may have walked away from Jesus, you may have done what you shouldn’t do, you may have made mistakes, but the Lord is still interested in your life and future. God is not willing to let you go down because of what you didn’t do right.

Peter rose from the ashes of his error, and eventually became the chief of the apostles. Beyond your errors, there is so much you can still become. You can rise from shame and step into fame; you can rise from failure and become a huge success; you can rise from what you did wrong and start doing things right; negative chapters of your life can be eclipsed by positive chapters that God will write for you.

If your error is not yet fatal, then it is not final. Rise from your mistakes, get back to Jesus, you are not forgotten, and you will not be forsaken.

Prayer : Lord, give me grace to rise from my errors, in Jesus’ name!amen
Have A Blessed Monday And A Fruitful Week Ahead.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2015
sorry aunty blessedbeads, I have edited my post sharply heehee after I saw urs dis morning. I tot you were still sleeping so I decided to quote my favorite page among your post bf u wake up. have a fruitful nw wk. Any evil stone dat want to block my money dis wk, be rolled away bf I reach my shop, in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mum2bsoon: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Nyc piece @blessedbeads, God bless u madam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2015
@samplet Amen @mum2besoon ,God bless u ma @g8t conquerors may all of us be fruitful on evry side this week in jesus name ....Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
blessedbeads:
@samplet Amen @mum2besoon ,God bless u ma @g8t conquerors may all of us be fruitful on evry side this week in jesus name ....Amen
amen in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
samplet:
Any evil stone dat want to block my money dis wk, be rolled away bf I reach my shop, in Jesus name.

Funny but powerful prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2015
“But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.” (Mark 16: 7)

It is remarkably noteworthy that Jesus’ resurrection was a promise He already made to His disciples. He already told them that after His death, He would rise on the third day. He already spoke a word concerning what would happen on the third day after His crucifixion.

When the three women came to Jesus’ tomb, they witnessed a fulfillment of the word He spoke to them. They came to the tomb and they saw that His word had come to pass. What God told them in the past was fulfilled; God’s promise that came to them in the past was fulfilled in full.

Friend, every word God has spoken to you concerning your destiny will come to pass. Every promise of God on your life will come to pass; every word that God has spoken concerning you in scriptures will come to pass; every word of prophecy that came from God concerning you will come to pass. If God said it, be sure that He will do it.

Those women did not need to wake Jesus up from the grave; they just got there and saw that He was already risen; they got there and saw that there was already a fulfillment of what He promised them. God says, you will watch His word come to pass in your life. You will not need to make it happen; God will make it happen and you will see it with your own eyes.

Is there a word that God has spoken concerning you that is pending? God says, hold on and believe; it shall come to pass. God’s word concerning your progress, victories and breakthroughs will come to pass.

God’s word concerning your Continuous Congratulations will come to pass.

Prayer: Lord, every word You have spoken concerning me will come to pass, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2015
Good morning all, Happy tuesday and may God answer every one's prayer in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2015
@sotum 2 good mrn ,I receive am Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2015
Good day g8t conquerors I just got good news frm a frd of mine and with tears of joy in my eyes I can't do without not sharing it on this thread ,there is this woman dat jus gave birth to twins dis mrn she is my frd landlord wife ! She has been married for 23yrs before God visit her ,she has been insulted ,abused ,driven frm her home ,she has done so many things jus for her 2 hav a baby all 2 no avail and she has been going thru dis pain for so many yrs and she forget about given birth ,and last year God visit her and she was pregnant and people started talking dat is fibiold and so many talk ,but dis mrn not quite lng my frd called me dat d woman has just been delivered of her baby and to shut the mouth of her enemies she gave birth to twins ....oh God u r 2 faithful to fail ,for every one on this thread believing God for this same testimony ,God will give u a testimony dat will shut the mouth of ur mockers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
blessedbeads:
Good day g8t conquerors I just got good news frm a frd of mine and with tears of joy in my eyes I can't do without not sharing it on this thread ,there is this woman dat jus gave birth to twins dis mrn she is my frd landlord wife ! She has been married for 23yrs before God visit her ,she has been insulted ,abused ,driven frm her home ,she has done so many things jus for her 2 hav a baby all 2 no avail and she has been going thru dis pain for so many yrs and she forget about given birth ,and last year God visit her and she was pregnant and people started talking dat is fibiold and so many talk ,but dis mrn not quite lng my frd called me dat d woman has just been delivered of her baby and to shut the mouth of her enemies she gave birth to twins ....oh God u r 2 faithful to fail ,for every one on this thread believing God for this same testimony ,God will give u a testimony dat will shut the mouth of ur mockers

What a testimony, God is still God, he is ready to do it again and again for any one who wait upon him
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
blessedbeads:

wonderful father I worship you for this mind blowing testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
enm:

Funny but powerful prayer.

haahhaahhaaaahaa is funny but it works for me, my lazy way of praying, am used to long prayer,
I just go straight to the point and submit it to babab God.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2015
Our prayers for today fasting

1- confess your sin before God, your family sin and ask for mercy and forgiveness from God.

2- O precious blood of Jesus, wash me, my body, soul and spirit clean in Jesus name.

3- O blood of Jesus wash away from my life anything that's making to stink in the spirit in jesus name.

4- O Lord My God, let me be overwhelming overshadow by your purging fire and let every iniquities in my life be purge out and be destroy in Jesus name.

5- Every evil deposit in my be purge out right now and be destroy by the purging fire of God in Jesus name.

6- Every evil plantations in my life be destroy right now by the purging fire of God.

7- By the power in the blood of Jesus, i withdraw every part of me in every evil alters in Jesus name.

8- I bath and paint myself all over with the precious blood of Jesus in Jesus name.

9- Holyghost spirit of the Living God, release your fire inside of me and destroy every strangers in Jesus name.

10- O Lord My God, let there be in me your fountain well of your living and everlasting water in Jesus name.

11- O Lord My God, have mercy and feed me with your living and everlasting water of life till i thirst no more in Jesus name.

12- O Lord My God, feed with the bread of life till i hunger no more in Jesus name.

13- Lord Jesus have mercy and wash my feet so that i can be part you in Jesus name.

14- By the power of the Holyghost, i command confusion and destruction into every enemy surveillance in Jesus name.

15- Every evil eyes monitoring me for evil die by fire in Jesus name.

16- Every power that has vow to make sure i end my christian race badly die by fire in Jesus name.

17- I break every evil yokes in my life in Jesus name.

18- I break and destroy every evil covenant in my life in Jesus name.

19- I bind and destroy every strongman in my life in Jesus name

20- My Glory become fire in the hands of evil ones in Jesus name.

21- thunder of God, crash and destroy every evil gate in my life in Jesus name.

22- O Lord My God, i call on you for you are my saving strength, arise and deliver me from the hands of the evil ones in Jesus name.

23- O Lord My God, perfect your works in my life and make me perfect in Jesus name.

24- Every masquerading power against my life be consume by the destructive fire of God in Jesus name.

25- Thank the Lord God Almighty for answering your prayers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.