Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (337067 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:13am On May 19, 2015
@jumayin good morn I advice u tak dat thrusday off so u concertrate for ur miracle on that day ,for effective deliverance pls remove wevon ,cutes ,nails ,dnt wear skimpy dresses and no trouser also....and pls start ur fastion on the monday of that week of deliverance ,were u not given any prayer point that u will use during this period
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:22am On May 19, 2015
“8. And Barak said ...if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go. 9. And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman…”
(Judges 4: 8, 9)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Deborah assured Barak that God would give him victory over Sisera and Jabin’s entire army, Barak wanted Deborah to join him. God already promised that Barak would win the battle; He wanted Barak to personally kill Sisera; He wanted to distinguish Barak through that battle.

After Barak insisted that Deborah must join him in the battle, Deborah prophetically declared that the honour will no longer go to Barak. Barak sought physical support after getting God’s assurance, and God ceded the honour of that battle to a woman. He sought physical support to make God’s word work, and he lost his glory.

Friend, when you seek to attach a physical support to God’s word and promise for your life, you may come close to your victory/achievements, but you may lose the honour that God predestined for you. When God plans to distinguish you and you make it seem as if a mere mortal must be involved to make it happen, someone else will be distinguished above you.

If God has given you a sure word, have faith and confidence in Him. God is able to fulfill His words and plans concerning you; He can take you to the top without making your progress dependent on any man or system.

Every challenge before you is for your honour; fight, win and you will be distinguished. Don't drag mere mortals into a battle that God has ordained for your honour; don't trade your honour.

Little wonder the Psalmist prayed in Psalm 60 vs. 11: “Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.”

Prayer : Lord, I choose to depend on Your word; I won't trade my honour, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Have A Blissful Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Hiploko(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2015
My earnest prayer is that as we go for the deliverance service next week, may God never allow us return the same. We must come back totally delivered IJN. Can't wait!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JUMAYIN(f): 10:08am On May 19, 2015
Thanks blessedbeads...OK I will do just that, I sent an SMS to serv vic yesterday about if I would be fasting then I saw his reply this morning that my prayer points n fasting would be revealed to me when I come...thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JUMAYIN(f): 2:31pm On May 19, 2015
@blessedbeads, can I come with water and olive oil?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:58pm On May 19, 2015
@jumayin yes u can and if u dnt hav dey sell water around and olive oil also around
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:46pm On May 19, 2015
My Night Thought:

"BETRAYAL is when the Friend with the EAR becomes the Enemy with the MOUTH. Selah". Blessbeads
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Thanks blessedbeads...OK I will do just that, I sent an SMS to serv vic yesterday about if I would be fasting then I saw his reply this morning that my prayer points n fasting would be revealed to me when I come...thanks

@Jumayin.... It is when u prayed the R.P.P (Revelation Prayer Point) u will get ur own prayers and knows your bone of contention!
Using this RPP, it shows that our prayer points differs!!+
All the same,'try and follow all d instruction from God's servant and you will know that God is not wicked!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JUMAYIN(f): 11:50pm On May 19, 2015
Thanks sonofdavid...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2015
FOOD FOR THOUGHT.....
"FAITH without WORK is zero, and your FAITH like that of mustard seed is not sufficient enough to move the evil mountains, demonic roadblocks set ahead of you by the prince of the kingdom of Persia, unless you applied the act of faith which is WORK".

Don't Forget: GOD OF ELIJAH IS NOT WICKED, So, He is not the one responsible for your ordeals!!!!
Sit down, Relax, and think about it!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:47am On May 20, 2015
“...I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman…”
(Judges 4: 9)

In our Focal Scripture, Prophetess Deborah declared that God will deliver Sisera into the hands of a woman. 1 Peter 3 vs. 7 describes wives (women) as weaker vessels; so Deborah declared that a weaker person would be honoured through that battle.

Barak chased Sisera until he (Sisera) was weak, and got killed by Jael. Jael was not strong enough, she was not a skilled warrior like Barak, she was too weak to face Sisera, but another man did the hardwork of draining Sisera of strength, and she struck the knock out blow. A strong man did all the work, and weak Jael took the glory.

Friend, those who are stronger than you will do all the work, and God will honour and distinguish you. God will allow stronger men to open strategic doors and you will walk in with ease; God will allow the strong men around you to clear the road for you while you enjoy the fruits of their labour. God will cause you to reap of the efforts of those who are stronger than you.

Others will open discussions for promotions and vacancies, and you will be the favoured one; others will attract favours and breakthroughs that you will partake of; they will make it happen, and you will enjoy it.

Don't look down on yourself in areas where you are weak. God will make arrangements that will make you win despite not being the strongest in battle. You will reap from the strength of the strong.

Ecclesiastes 9 vs. 11 sums it up: "...that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill..."

Prayer : Lord, I will reap from the efforts of those who are stronger than me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JUMAYIN(f): 9:59am On May 20, 2015
@sonofdavid, can u plx explain to me more about d R.P.P....as in will God reveal it to me or serv.Vic will do
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:23am On May 21, 2015
“And she said, ...for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman...”
(Judges 4: 9)

When Deborah proclaimed that the Lord shall deliver Sisera into the hand of a woman, she did not mention any name. Deborah was a prophetess; what she said was a prophecy; she proclaimed God’s word for that situation, but she didn’t say who the word would later locate.

God eventually delivered Sisera into the hands of Jael, and she killed him with ease. The word that God spoke toured round Israel, and located a woman who was not even an Israelite. She was not among the chosen ones, she was a stranger to the covenant of Israel, but God’s word located her and was fulfilled through her.

Friend, God’s word will locate and distinguish you. You may not be among the chosen ones or among those who are being considered, but God’s word will locate you and set you ahead of your contemporaries; God’s word will locate you even if men have disqualified you or refused to locate you; God’s word will find you and deliver the portion that God destined for you.

God’s word will locate your destiny, future, family, career, business, ministry, etc; God’s word will locate you for every expectation you are trusting God for; God’s word will locate you and raise you from the dust; God’s word will connect you to God’s portion for you; God’s word will make the impossible to become possible.

Don’t lose your faith whenever it seems you are not among those who are being considered; men may reject and despise you, people may even mock you, enemies may delete your name, but God’s word will locate you and distinguish you wherever you are.

Hold on to God and His Word will distinguish you.

Prayer: Lord, may Your word locate me and distinguish me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Have A Splendid Thursday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by dapotonia: 9:33am On May 21, 2015
@GodSent ,tanx for dis wonderful and encouraging post,my hope is much much alive now
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by dapotonia: 10:10am On May 21, 2015
@God's Sent, pls Ma,can l have ur e-mail address ,having married late and still waiting for fruit of d womb infact l'm believing God for d Miraculous,some powers are really fighting but l know my God will put them to shame
all eyes on me because l' Minister of God.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 10:25am On May 21, 2015
dapotonia:
@God's Sent, pls Ma,can l have ur e-mail address ,having married late and still waiting for fruit of d womb infact l'm believing God for d Miraculous,some powers are really fighting but l know my God will put them to shame
all eyes on me because l' Minister of God.
For with God nothing shall be impossible.
.... The babies in my womb leaped for joy.
And blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fuifil his promises to her! Luke 1;26-79
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:51am On May 21, 2015
@jumayin my email is blessbeads7@yahoo.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 12:21pm On May 21, 2015
blessedbeads:
@jumayin my email is blessbeads7@yahoo.com
mama, how u dey? The Lord is ur strength
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JUMAYIN(f): 5:48pm On May 21, 2015
@blessedbeads thanks for d hospitalty,u are such a beauty to behold...thanks so much
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:05pm On May 21, 2015
Whatever be the challenge; Please Be Positive...Even if you have fallen 7 Times, You will surely rise again...

If you choose to cry, the devil will use your tears as a champagne in his wild wicked party...

Drive the devil crazy by choosing to rejoice when he wants you to be sad.

As long as there is life, there is huge hope!

You will smile again...
You will laugh again...
Your heart desire will become reality soon...
The devil will never have the last laugh in your life...

When unpleasant situations happen, ask yourself?

What do I need to learn?
What can I do differently next time?
Is there a Divine Purpose and Timing tied around this?

After all is said and done, I know, YOU WILL WIN...There are celebrations ahead...Do you believe?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:24pm On May 21, 2015
@jumayin u r blessed ,the same God dat has been doning wonders in cct will give u a testimony that will anouce u to ur world, ur effort will not be in vain in jesus name ...Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JUMAYIN(f): 10:35pm On May 21, 2015
Amen thanks @blessedbeads...E-hugs
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:30am On May 22, 2015
“Howbeit Sisera fled away on his feet to the tent of Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite: for there was peace between Jabin the king of Hazor and the house of Heber the Kenite.”
(Judges 4: 17)

Jael was a Kenite, not an Israelite. The battle against Israel came from Jabin the Canaanite who was a friend of Heber, Jael’s husband. There was peace between Kenites (Jael/ Heber) and the Canaanites (Jabin/ Sisera); Jael was also at peace with the Israelites: she wasn’t at war with them.

Though she was neither an Israelite nor a Canaanite, Jael took sides with Israel; she dropped neutrality and took a stand in favour of God and God’s people. Instead of watching the battle between Israel and Canaan as a neutral person, she took a stand in that crucial, defining moment.

Friend, there is no neutral ground. You're either on the enemy’s side or on the LORD’s side. You're either God's friend or devil's friend; you either live righteously or unrighteously; you're either progressing or retrogressing, full of faith or full of doubt, God-chaser or devil’s advocate.

God says, stand up for what you believe in and for the core values you hold dearly; take a stand for Jesus; take a stand for peace, progress and prosperity in your nation; take a stand among patriots if you claim to be one.

You can't serve God and devil at the same time. You can't claim to be righteous and still live in iniquity. You can't combine excellence and mediocrity. You can't claim to be different, and still do what everyone does. There is no place for neutrality.

Any man who wants to be neutral will end up in obscurity. Neutrality can hurt and haunt you. Don't be neutral; take a stand.

Revelations 3: 16 warns: “... because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.”

Prayer : Lord, I take a stand; I won't be neutral in destiny, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by dapotonia: 1:24pm On May 22, 2015
Pls can anybody tell me how Pst Vic Deliverance program runs,dates and time and what to bring along,tanx and God bless.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 22, 2015
dapotonia:
Pls can anybody tell me how Pst Vic Deliverance program runs,dates and time and what to bring along,tanx and God bless.

first,you are highly welcome to this precious thread,may the lord do you good.
the program starts on Thursday which is the renunciation day,you will asked to renounce every thing you have done in d past DAT is not right in Gods eyes.time is 8am

then on Saturday is d main deliverance day.which I think will start by 11am if there is sanitation. If you are seeking for fruit of the womb,I advice you go with your husband. if you are delivered and your husband is not,it won't be OK.

also if you are coming from aside Lagos ,call the person DAT booked you to help you secure accommodatio in CCT lodge.around the Church.

hope you've been booked? go with faith,after your deliverance, watch out for positive changes in your home.Any other thing I omit to add pls@blessedbeads you can help add them.

shallom
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:18pm On May 22, 2015
Good evening g8t and wonderful conquerors ,hope we r fine and very hopeful becauuse god is not wicked @ everyone going for this month deliverance pls if is ur first time try and renounce every past sins u have commited till dat very day ,dnt hide anythgn and do every necessary coffession that u need to confess for effefective. Deliverance ,if ur parents worship any idols if say thm out , u r not saying it to any one but to ur God dat has come down to save and destrol any thgn holding u captive...dere is anointing oil in cct that u will buy and the man of God will bless it for u .and the address is num 5 idowu close ,2nd powerline sango ota, ogun state
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:19pm On May 22, 2015
@manoda good evening ma, hope u r good my regards to ur hubby
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:23pm On May 22, 2015
Goodevening @sondadval hope u r fine
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by dapotonia: 9:45pm On May 22, 2015
@Blessedbeads, Pls does d deliverance run every Saturday ,and from 8am still when, and how can l get the location from Sango Ota from under the bridge, believing God for d fruit of d womb
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:36pm On May 22, 2015
@dapotonia is once in a month which is the last saturday ,lik the one that is coming so which is on the 30th of may ,and if u r coming from the bridge u can take bike to plaza junction and walk down. To the street or whn u get to the plaza junction ask that u r going to idowu close were dey do comPuter school ,u will be directed.
Hope u know that u r also coming on Thursday for renunciation and when coming pls come very erly so that the man of God can attend to u ..God bless u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:21am On May 23, 2015
Good conquerors as we go to bed tonite may the good lord grant us sweet sleep and guide our family against and enemy of the night ,and may we wake up sound and bright in jesus name ..Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:12am On May 23, 2015
“And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said unto him, Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not...”
(Judges 4: 18)

Our Focal Scripture introduces Jael, the wife of Heber the Kenite. ‘Jael’ means ‘wild goat’; and in the Oriental Milieu, people were named according to culture, background, experiences, etc. So, Jael was called a wild goat based on her background. Men called her a wild goat; men gave her an identity that wasn't spectacular.

The same Jael that had a poor identity, delivered the knock out punch on Sisera. She had an ordinary identity; but God used her to do something extraordinary for Israel. Her background didn't limit her; the negativity that men placed on her didn't stop her; her poor identity didn't stop what God did through her.

Friend, hear God’s word of grace: your background won't stop you; whatever men have called you will not limit what God will do through you; the limitations that men have placed around you will not stop what God will do through you; the negative experiences that have come your way won't stop the positive experiences that God is poised to bring to you.

Don’t lose hope because of your background. Your background may count before men, but it doesn’t count in God’s sight. Where men stop is where God starts; when men write you off, God will shock them by bringing you unimaginable breakthroughs. When men put you in an obscure corner, God will make that obscure corner a platform for your greatness.

Whatever your background is, it isn't enough to stagnate you. The words of men concerning you aren't final; their negative predictions won't stop you. It’s not about your background; it’s about God.

Psalm 113 vs. 7: “He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;”

Prayer : Lord, my background won't confine me; my negative experiences won't limit me, in Jesus’ name. Amen
Enjoy A Restful Saturday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.