Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,887 members, 7,980,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:37 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (342589 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Glorious conquerers in christ,i greet you all.May we all recieve all our bfps in christ as we wait patienly on him during this 11th hr, we all will receive our 11th hr miracle.IJN.@ God's sent i say Amen to your prayers.thank you ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
@jamo90 u r absolutly correct but devil will never get up dis tym cos we will never give up.God will will give us d Grace to never give up.Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
@God's sent, A bigger Amen to that prayer.
Oh God please give us the grace and strength to fast tomorrow in Jesus name Amen.
@All,I know that some people that ask for their name to be added in the prayer list will not know that tomorrow is the fasting day, some people will just ask for their names to be added,but they will not post for like one week,how then will they know when we will fast.. Half of the people that their names is in the list won't participate in the fasting cos they are not always posting,so how will they know... May God help us!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Godsent, Amen to your prayers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Godsent, amen to your prayer
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 12:04am On Nov 16, 2013
Amen to ur prayers @God sent
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Mummy Godsent a louder amen to yo prayers!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iphie17: 6:58am On Nov 16, 2013
Lord Jesus I thank You 4 d wonderful work u r doing in d lives of my brothers nd sisters here may Your name be highly exalted IJMN Amen. I pray that You will continue to bless us nd touch those dat r stl looking up to You IJN Amen@skimpychick ,Jecu nd Goldenbaby congratulations nd odas I cnt rmbr dia names congratulations t all of u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2013
Godsent Amen to your prayer. I pray God will answer us speedily this month IJN AMEN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2013
@Mama God's sent, amen to ur prayers..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2013
Good morning my beautiful n wonderful conqerors.@Godsent pls permit me to cheap in on dis fasting n prayer.@ all pls if u can, do it 3-3 dat is say d prayers every 3-3 hrs till 6pm.also intercede for ur fellow conquerors nt just for urself.if its possible pls copy d name n use it for d prayers,thank u.I don't knw if I have spoken right.as for me I wnt to all of us to give our tesimonies together.have a lovely day cabashing.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2013
@Godsent, a big amen to your prayers.

@Jecu, i think your suggestion is good, because that is how servant vic use to give his prayers, 3-3hors daily.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2013
Good morning my fellow wonderful conquerors, I thank God because I know that the night of cool.
****In regards to the fasting I want us to know that DELAY IS NOT DENIAL!!! In the name of Jesus christ I pull down every stronghold working against our testimony hour in Jesus name Amen...
@JECU, you are always on point my dear. Nice suggestion.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tmc1: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Goldenbaby: Good morning my fellow wonderful conquerors, I thank God because I know that the night of cool.
****In regards to the fasting I want us to know that DELAY IS NOT DENIAL!!! In the name of Jesus christ I pull down every stronghold working against our testimony hour in Jesus name Amen...
@JECU, you are always on point my dear. Nice suggestion.

SIS GOODMORNING, I HAVE GIVEN OBY UR NUMBER LACK POWER IN MA AREA THESE DAYS SO I HARDLY CHARGE MY PHONE THAT IS SOMETIMES IS OFF, PLS DNT BE ANGRY 4 D DELAY
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2013
@JECU, yes d 3hrs interval is correct. I tried to start at 12am last nite but tiredness and sleep no let me. I was praying, d next thing i found myself with my mouth opened and it was 1am, lool. The Lord is our strenght o.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
@uteh hahahahhaa no be small thing.u can still pick up from d nxt 3hr.it help to lift ur spirit n make u be at alert 247.abeg make I go cabash is 12noon.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Its past 2pm I hopw we are all ready for the next cabashing session. God is our stregnth. I want to add Psalm 143. We shall surely testify to the faithfulness of God in every area of our lives. In Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amen!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
@parisienne, Amen to your prayer

@JECU thanks for your contribution, good idea.

Nifemi_cutie: Pls ma'am @Godsent can u include my name in the prayer list am Nifemi nd am a sickle cell patient nd i really nid prayers though i went for this last thurs deliverance service wit servant vic nd i av booked for my deliverance in which i knw am gonna be totally delivered by God's grace...i wil grateful if u can include my name nd pray fervently 4me ma...thanks nd God bless u [color=#000099][/color]

Luke 8:50
Hearing this, Jesus said to Nifemi_cutie, "Don't be afraid; just believe, and she (Nifemi_cutie will be healed.
and become AA gynotype IJMN.

tmc1: MAMA GOD'S SENT PLS ADD MY NAME(TARI) AND MY SON'S NAME (NATHAN) FOR TOTAL HEALING. THANK U

Luke 8:50
Hearing this, Jesus said to tmc1, "Don't be afraid; just believe, and he (NATHAN will be healed."

I thank you all for beign part of today's fasting and praying more two hours to conclude our prayers. we shall all testify soon in Jesus Name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
@Godsent. amen. add my name and pls add this name "tolu lade" she is a sister and TTC.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amen! Amen!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
God our creator it is exactly 6Pm, any sin we have committed the ones we know the one we do not know pls forgive us and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus Mighty name we pray. God let our fasting and praying today bring fort multiple positive result withing the next 24 hours

There is a particular miraculous power of God that Jesus used to call Lazarus out of the grave and he that was dead came out from the grave and lived again.

we stand by the Authority of the power of God that raised Lazarus from dead and we command every good thing that has died or that the enemies have killed in the lives of these listed names here to cooooome fort and live again,
Low sperm/No sperm count begin to come fort and multiply in the private organ of the men that needed it among the listed name now in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ let this prayer answer also in the life of women whose names are listed here on-behalf of their husbands now in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ we pray.

God let all our blessings that the devil and his agent has killed and buried come out of their graves alive and come back to us and increase our blessings in every areas of our lives IJMN we pray.

Goldenbaby
Biggee01
Freechild07
4Gsmokei
Visitor30
Santagelo25
Bolanlevivian
JECU
Sotum
Enm
Aderome
Mikuut
Konfessor
Adaroable
Kike100
Maymay1
Menes
Jamo90
Parisienne
Basira
Tmc1 and Nathan
Chi16
Iya-Ejima
Samplet
Uteh
Waistbead
Lanray01
Janutra
Nic1
Clarina
Finecheek12
Pintoxx
Nifemi_cutie
God's sent
Chyvia
Rute
nikkypearl
Tolu
Whitesnow
we thank you for answering your name in our lives, we are very grateful for the multiple blessings you have released into our lives today,
we cover our blessings with the Blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amen!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amennnnnnnnnmmmnnn IJN!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thank you Jesus. Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! In Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
God's sent:
God our creator it is exactly 6Pm, any sin we have committed the ones we know the one we do not know pls forgive us and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus Mighty name we pray. God let our fasting and praying today bring fort multiple positive result withing the next 24 hours

There is a particular miraculous power of God that Jesus used to call Lazarus out of the grave and he that was dead came out from the grave and lived again.

we stand by the Authority of the power of God that raised Lazarus from dead and we command every good thing that has died or that the enemies have killed in the lives of these listed names here to cooooome fort and live again,
Low sperm/No sperm count begin to come fort and multiply in the private organ of the men that needed it among the listed name now in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ let this prayer answer also in the life of women whose names are listed here on-behalf of their husbands now in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ we pray.

God let all our blessings that the devil and his agent has killed and buried come out of their graves alive and come back to us and increase our blessings in every areas of our lives IJMN we pray.

Goldenbaby
Biggee01
Freechild07
4Gsmokei
Visitor30
Santagelo25
Bolanlevivian
JECU
Sotum
Enm
Aderome
Mikuut
Konfessor
Adaroable
Kike100
Maymay1
Menes
Jamo90
Parisienne
Basira
Tmc1 and Nathan
Chi16
Iya-Ejima
Samplet
Uteh
Waistbead
Lanray01
Janutra
Nic1
Clarina
Finecheek12
Pintoxx
Nifemi_cutie
God's sent
Chyvia
Rute
nikkypearl
Konfessor
Tolu

we thank you for answering your name in our lives, we are very grateful for the multiple blessings you have released into our lives today,
we cover our blessings with the Blood of Jesus.

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
Oh God,thank you for answering our prayers,thank you for granting us our request,thank you because I know that our expectations will manifest physically in Jesus name Amen!!
@God's Sent. A bigger Amen to the prayer.. Amen! Amen!! Amen!! Praise God!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.