Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,236 members, 7,970,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:45 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (342142 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2013
Thank you Abba father, God of Jacob,almighty God, the great I am
Immovable rock, omnipotent, powerful, awesome Lord, Victorious warrior, commanding King of Kings, Mighty conqueror, for answering your name in the lives of the names of your sons and daughters listed below::: Thank you because we know that after today's mid night prayers that we all we see your full touch in our lives.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
***Goldenbaby
***JECU
***Freechild07
***4Gsmokei
***Santagelo25
***Parisienne
***Pintoxx
***Tukree
***Mikuut
***Tmc1
***Chi16
***Uteh
***Konfessor
***Aderome
***Enm
***Nic1
***Nifemi_cutie
***Whitesnow
***Laamilaaka
***FatherAbraham
***Chichi6
***Floxxi
***Testimonylife
***Kike100
***Menes:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,
Oh Lord,I cover this names with the precious blood of your son Jesus Christ, No evil eyes will see us in Jesus name.
Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you my Lord!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2013
This is the general list of all the conquerors::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Oh Lord, answer your name in the lives of your sons and daughters listed here... Thank you God.

***Goldenbaby
***JECU
***Freechild07
***4Gsmokei
***Santagelo25
***Parisienne
***Pintoxx
***Tukree
***Mikuut
***Tmc1
***Chi16
***Uteh
***Konfessor
***Aderome
***Enm
***Nic1
***Nifemi_cutie
***Whitesnow
***Laamilaaka
***FatherAbraham
***Chichi6
***Floxxi
***Testimonylife
***Adaroable
***Kike100
***Menes
***funkybaybee
***Biggee01
***Bolanlevivian
***Maymay1
***Jamo90
***Iya-Ejima
***Samplet
***Waistbead
***Lanray01
***Janutra
***Clarina
***Finecheek12
***Chyvia
***Rute
***Nikkypearl
***BB12
***Habb
***Locuu40
***Slimtolu
***Shyna112
***God'sgrace2013
***Vilachi
***Justbee
***Anubabe
***God's sent

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by testimonylife(f): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2013
May d birth of Christ bring joy,light and testimony to your lives and families. And your new year be filled with pleasant surprises and may all your dreams come through. Merry Xmas to all d conquerors.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cjnone2: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2013
@all, merry xmas. may d birth of Christ bring more joy, peace and favour of God in our homes IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2013
@all wonderful conquerors in the house Happy xmas.@ jecu amen.i pray that God will put a wonderful testimony in ur mouth soon.u will never be like sign post that direct people but remain stagnated.d Bible say that d husband man is d first partaker of the fruit ijn.@all God will make a name for Himself in our lives ijn.also each and everyone of u should make sure that my own chicken is intactooo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Floxxi(f): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Good morning all, i really appreciate your advice and i'm happy that i have a family here who i can share my burdens with when one is downcasted. Thanks so much and Merry Christmas.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eloraelora: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2013
@ all merry Christmas and a wonderful new year full of testimonies and blessings.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2013
@ All, merry Christmas and a prosperous New year in advance.

A big amen to your prayers and may the good Lord answer his name in the lives of those that are on the waiting list before the end of this year in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
May this day bring us all good news and success. May we experience God’s loving embrace. I pray that the everlasting joy, peace,Love & mercies the almighty God gave us through his greatest gift, overflow in your lives IJN Amen. Wishing u & ur households a merry christmas & a glorious New Year Loads of love from Adaorable!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Godsgrace2013. I say Amen to dat.thnks n God bless u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
God thank you for answered prayers, hm, dreamt saw everyone including God's sent in a new big farm land planting all kinds of crops, what a great God, God of all round fruitfulness I thank you,
@Jecu I say a big amen to those prayers, God have entered your home He is going to transform every member of your family.

@FatherAbraham, wow those pictures are lovely, seems we have Goldenbaby and Goldenpappy in this thread that post pictures that makes life sweet.

@All in God's fruitful waiting room, by next year December you all will celebrate your Christmas with your own children surrounding your table,
pls, all that are going for the next deliverance service should prepare their mind, cos every secret evil that is fuelling your problem will be exposed and destroy on that deliverance ground.

@All, I want to tell you this again, am not preaching nor boasting to you am telling you a secret you do not know about me,
hear this: I have never fail in any area of my life, if I walk into people's matter, things will change dramatically,
no body that I directed or do any thing with me or go to where I directed him or her, that did not make it.
right from when i was young I did not write any exam twice before making it, if I live with people or stand in their shop they will want to retain me and wish me to stay with them cos of the changes in their finance and other tremendous blessings. that is why all my helpers were strangers that are not related to me.

So as your name has come into this thread, as you have gone to where I went and got my "Inner Tube", whether they have confirmed you a failure or a barren, your lives will receive a great turn around, you shall not fail again, your being a mother and father of many children is sure come 2014 in Jesus Mighty name.

I have not posted this to heighten your hope but to let you know where you are, that failure and barrenness is gone out of your lives as you go to CCT and as long as you are on this Conquerors thread, cos God is truly working there may He favor you IJMN.

@All, run your medical test to know what the cause of your issue is and present it to God, am not against seeing a doctor but am strongly against road side prescription and supplements that can harm and destroy your hormones, some women take these things and their period ceases without beign pregnant, and period show again after a while and they will now think the medicine or supplements almost worked and keep drinking thinking it will soon work and bring the pregnancy that will stay, not knowing that the ceased period is not due to pregnancy, but bad changes in hormones and they keep praying without stopping what they are drinking that is causing problem in their body system. @All, please,watch before you drink any prescription. So that come 2014 we will all be celebrating our multiple bfps In Jesus Mighty name

@all,COMPLEMENTS OF THE SEASON

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
@all, ,may the joy, peace, hope and blessings that d birth of our saviour Jesus Christ brought, never cease in our families in Jesusa name, Merry Christmas to u all.

@JECU, i really enjoyed ur messages especially the one on Holy Spirit. I will make it a habit to invite him into all my daily activities. By the way, @Jilsandra said ur ministry will move to permanent site, u didnt say amen to dat?, loll.

@Godsent, i really dont know what to say, but my God will bless you beyond measures for all your prayers, fasting and counselling. U have really opened my eyes to a lot of things and i know everyday brings me a step closer to my miracle, God bless and continue to prosper u and yours always in Jesus name. A special and lovely Merry Christmas to you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Compliments of the season to everyone.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Anubabe: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Uteh wetin I do u oo hahahahahah.My dear I forgot to reply,I guess too many things on my mind but thnks for reminding me.@Jilsandra I say a very big Amen to dat,God bless u.@Godsent hmm u need to see d smile on my face reading ur post ,I say a powerful Ameeeeeeeen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
happy xmas celeberation to everyone, Pls for those going for fridays's deliverance session, let us remember to print out the list of those in the waiting list for prayers.

@Godsent may the good God bless you and ur family. A powerful amen to your prayers

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas,glorious conquerors.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Wow!! Wow!!! Wow!! Dancing all the available dance for JESUS..
The birth of our lord Jesus christ. He has come to wipe our tears away, grant our heart desires, give us peace, love, faith and hope. May all we pray for this Xmas and new year be for us a fulfilled one Amen!!
Merry Xmas to all my fellow Wonderful and Glorious Conquerors.
***Am so so happy that there's a little network in my phone and that I can browse with it. I have been thinking how long I will stay from this thread because of poor network in my villa, but God just helped me and there's a little service here.I really miss you guys this few days.
I don't know where to start from,but I want to thank all that has contributed so far.
@JECU,you are a darling, thanks for the prayer points,Lists, massages and other things. may Jesus that we celebrate this season put celebration in your home and life Amen.
@Floxxi,Our God is your strength, he turns the heart of the kings,so he will surely turn the heart of your DH and you will be surprise how your DH will stay praying in the name of JESUS.
@Jilsandra, Thanks Dear, Ok... Noted @have gone for deliverance..
@Tami&Tara, you are welcome to this thread of conquerors.
@Chichi6,Thanks..
@FatherAbraham, thanks for those lovely pictures, nope I didn't pass Aba,I went to umuahia from Lagos,so I passed through Orlu, mbano and mbafive.... Though am now in my Villa.
@God's sent, thanks for the write-up.. Hmmmmmm!! Am tapping from your blessings oooo. I believe that as I have come in contact with you, that God that answered you will do mine and all my sisters and brothers here.
@All that the Xmas rice and chicken has made to forget this thread, below is coming back bell,is ringing ooo!! Come out and queue sharply sharply so that your names will be marked. Hahaha!! ** I don taya for rice,salad,chicken and all the meat so far, the food I want now is tapioca(African salad).. Please who prepared it because that's what I need now. Lols

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 4:47am On Dec 26, 2013
@All, compliment of the season and wishing all wonderful and glorious conquerors a happy Xmas celebration and a fruitful 2014 in advance.
Sorry it seems I was MIA, but its the network that has been rubbing me of the joy of reading and posting on this thread, where I come to nourish and inspire my spirit man on a daily/weekly basis with fellow sisters and brothers in the Lord. Thanks all that has kept this thread going, may the good Lord remember you and answer His name in our lives IJMN.................

Am using my neighbors internet access to make this post, she has not been around for a while, because hers has been my backup network. I just woke up and saw it was on and I decided to drop in before going back to catch up with the last three pages that I've missed. Will be back to share more after going through. my MTN is just acting crazy for the last seven days, I only have the small letter "edge" on and each time that happens, no way to access the internet and even do "BBM".

The reason for the season is the one that was called EMMANUEL................God is with us.........our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.........He will perfect all that his birth and death has come to do in our lives and give us that victory in Jesus Name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Song: You are God you are not a man X2 Almighty Father, you are God X2, You are God you are not a man!

Good morning wonderful Conquerors, today is the boxing day, may we receive the best boxes with fruitful content in them in JMN

@All, that ate yesterday, I guess you had enough food yesterday and I hope you are fasting today and tomorrow?

@Am going two days dry but pls, do not join me cos dry fasting is not good for a ttc woman,
especially if it is your ovulation period, or if you are past ovulation,

But if your af is on and you are having heavy bleeding as a problem, pls join me in the two days dry cos every bitter water of Marah will dry up in your body by this time tomorrow" and the sweet water will come in to your body to water the fruit of your womb and it shall pierce fort In Jesus Mighty name.

There are women here that have fibroids, and the fibroids moves and changes position like a baby in the womb, sometime you feel it move and stiff, pls. join me in the two days dry, cos God is going to roll away the stone by this "time tomorrow".

@Jecu, yes, nothing has ever defeated me, so no one here can be defeated by any problem IJMN

@Goldenbaby, thanks for beautifying this thread with pics, can you see that we now have Goldenpapy in the person of FatherAbraham? the relaxing baby looks very funny can you pls. quote his page?
so that some of our sad sisters/brothers can see something that can make them laugh, I tried it but the pics din't follow the page,
cos some women saw their af yesterday beign Christmas day, some their af was on till Christmas day and they are sad on Christmas day

But I want to tell you that I was like you at a time it was as if my af targets Christmas day before coming, but now is over.
every unfruitfulness is over in your lives in Jesus Mighty name.

@Visitor30, I hope cooked Christmas rice and tasty stew for madam? abi you dnt know how to cook Christmas food? hahaaahaa!
@Santagelo25, happy boxing day, may the Lord surprise you with a box of gift full of all round fruitfulness.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2013
Merry Xmas & happy boxing day to every conqueror in d house.
@Godsent, God bless for interceeding on behalf of us. May u neva knw sorrow all d days of ur life. Wheneva I see d female Jonah attached to my name I laugh.. May God nt allow fish to swallow me IJN! It is well with us.
@JECU, God bless u for ur posts.. I testify to d awesomeness of the Holy spirit. Like I tell ppl, he always speaks.. Bt smtyms our hrts & souls r too noisy dt we don't hear him. He even helps us pray, even when we don't knw hw/wat to pray for. Rom 8:26.
@our preggy mothers, how r u and ur babies? May God continue to watch ova u and ur LOs IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2013
Complements of d season 2 every1 in d house.
JECU,thanks on ur writeup about our rship with d Holy Spirit,my dear u r very correct,relating wit d Holy Spirit is d best tin 2 happen 2 any Christian,but it costs alot ,as in 1 nids 2 live a holy life devoid of any form of sin,praying at all time,n feeding d spirit man wit d word ofGod. Ones had a close rship wit him,it was so wonderful hearing d Holyspiri speakt 2 u in different ways,regarding diff issues of life,having revelations etc,but lost dis beautiful rship along d line due 2 sin,praying 2 God 2 help me revive dis rship come 2014.
Fine cheek,thanks 4 updating us on d current affairs in CCT ?
Godsent ,sent u a mail,waiting ur reply.
Goldenbaby,enjoyment tins i c u o.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2013
@Godsent amen to all ur prayers..my good God wili bless u.ur care for others will never be in vain.GOD will release His exeeding grace in all ur endeavours.hapy xmas nd prosperous 2014
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Happy Boxing day friends!!!! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, for those fasting, well done ohh!! God shall crown your efforts with success.

God Sent, thanks for the prayers, 2 days dry fast Only God can reward you!!! wish I could join in.

For those who are new to the thread welcome and try to take time to read the thread from the beginning you will really be very encouraged it will build up your faith for whatever you are expecting from God. I do it even though I started following God Sent's post from TTC thread and when she started posting here. That way you will see it for yourself that you are blessed to have discovered this thread in the first place, the rest is up to you.

Big hug to all of you!!!!

P.S I really miss Pikinmama's Posts.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2013
Happy boxong day to all triumphant and conquerous brothers and sisters..@Godsent,Amen to your prayers..Your effort in interceeding for us will not be in vain in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Mowafruitful: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
@God sent and everybody here,the presence of God will not leave u.@all,happy xmass to u ,by this time next year,all sorrows will be gone ijn.pls i dont know if i am permited to seek help here,i may not be a frequent poster but am alwys hr to build my faith & strength.i need ur help concerning the interpretation of the dream i had on 24th-25th night and it goes thus;i saw a fat woman telling me angryly that one pregnant woman i knew in my dream willl not deliver her baby,and i looked into her eyes and told her the woman will give birth,we started arguing and i got very angry and hited her and pushed her there was a gutter thr,i fetch dirty mud from the gutter and pour it on her face and i left,after sometimes the pg woman went into labour and i called my y.sister to accompany me,i took a bell and i starting jingling the bell and singing praise worship walking on a street,it was like early morning evangelism(it was as if i gave God target that b4 a com back she sould have put to bed) after 30mins i came back and still met her in labour,i was surprise that she has not put to bed and i put my hand in her abdomen and i commanded the baby to come out,and he came out with full force into my hands,all the water poured on me.the child came wth some necklace signswch i cant recall.this dream kept me awake for hours,i wanted to pray but was so confused as i dont know whr to direct my prayer.pls every one here hlp me.what do i need to do?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
@. Mowafruitful, you are welcome, fellow conquerors will soon respond to ur post just dat today tomorow is prayer & fasting
days in this thread so there is a little bit of silence in posts today. once again u are welcome into the conquerors city.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
@Golden yepee,thnk God u r getting network.tnks Dear n I say amen to dat.@Godsent hmm I was smiling on ur first post but now u got me laughing,I wonder wat u will make me do nxt.I wish I could join u in d 2 days dry but I fall in d categories u mention nt to.God will bless u for selfless service even to pple u ve nvr met.ur reward await u.@all dat appreciated my msg,I am happy u understood wat I was trying to explain.@Pintoxx hmmm same thing once happened to me(sin) but I thnk God for using Godsent to restore my spiritual life again through CCT ministry,since den I have beginning to experience him again even much more dan before.So give up on sin n live a holy life.Then invite him into ur life n u will begin to experience him again.There r principles attached to being his friend(overcome Anger,malice,provocation,talkative etc)then feed on d word.most of d times u fall short of dis things unknwingly,ask for d Grace n sure u will get it cos we need d Grace of God to overcome dis things.@all going for deliverance tmro,prepare ur mind very well.Wenever prayer point is raised,Don't mind who is looking at u or sitting beside u,cabash well well ooo,pray as if tmro no dey(dat is how I pray oo!).tmro is power pack hmm I will stay over for healing service n blessing of water cos I wnt to carry all d blessing oo,I need to embrace 2014 in a grand style,so dat pple dat knws me before(2013) will nt no me again hehehe.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
@mowafruitful welcome to our thread of conqerors.as my sister aderome said,d thread is silent cos we are on fasting n praying,so my sisters n brothers r in spirit hehehe.U will get d interpretation soon ,meanwhile u can ask d holy spirit for interpretation of dat dream(dat is wat I do though) just hold on a little someone will respond to u soon.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by 4Gsmokei(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Merry Xmas, happy holiday and very fruitful & prosperous new year in advance to all conquerors in this forum.
@JECU thank you for the great work in this forum, more anointing.
@God's Sent may God continue to reward you for all your good works.
@Goldenbaby hope you are doing fine?
@all may God visit us greatly in this season and testimonies shall fill our mouths daily in Jesus name. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
@4Gsmokei Amen to more anointing oo cos my enemies go hear am hehehe.we go meet tmro make we yarn well well.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 27, 2013
God my creator forgive me all the sins i've commited, the ones i know and the ones i don't know, give me the grace to sin no more, IJMN i pray.

O God my creator release your angels of deliverances, heallings, brakethrough, success and progress upon my life as i will be going for deliverance service today in jesus name

O God my creator release your power upon your servant and his family today in jesusu name

O God my creator, i am on my way to CCT to meet you, i am not going to meet any human being, do not let me go home with any of my problems again in jesus name, do not let me go home the same way i came in jesus name

O God my creator release your angels of deliverance at the CCT tabanacle today in jesus name

O God my creator let me be the first person you will attend to today in jesus name

O God my creator destroy every evil power struggling to re programme my life, glory and destiny in jesus mighty name

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.
In Jesusu mighty name i have prayed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.