Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (386006 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Iamoilprince(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2013
Camille Golgi:
I'm very sure. There are things I can't type here.

Oga!pls kindly take ur NA gist to NA thread! Tanks
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Iamoilprince:

Oga!pls kindly take ur NA gist to NA thread! Tanks
Ok sir. I'm very sorry for passing that info. Don't be offended sir.
For those who applied for Nigerian Army Dssc n Ssc please don't forget. Check punch newspaper on daily bases. Thanks.
Regards,
Emmanuel4fire.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2013
Camille Golgi:
I'm very sure. There are things I can't type here.
Pls bro how did u get this information? How reliable is the source of this ur information?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2013
nwekesimon68: Pls bro how did u get this information? How reliable is the source of this ur information?
Sir, it's not proper I disclose it here. This is a public forum as such not all info can be pasted here. Just keep checking punch newspaper, hopefully on fridays. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Mario1983(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2013
Camille Golgi:
Sir, it's not proper I disclose it here. This is a public forum as such not all info can be pasted here. Just keep checking punch newspaper, hopefully on fridays. Thanks.

Oh boy see wash if you wan talk talk or just keep ur information to youself
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jckin4: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
oscaroshar: I wan piss o...ai fit piss 4 hia?.aahh aoww aaii ssshh o boy mmm,o yeah..wow,waiting continues
Dumb and dumberer!
For heavens' sake,you're a DSSC hopeful not NNBTS.Where's your sense of professionalism,thats supposedly been sought for?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mario1983:

Oh boy see wash if you wan talk talk or just keep ur information to youself
Ok sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dedarks(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
By his grace ONWARD TOGETHER
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Usjimy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
@missfads...U had beta b very sure b4 making comments. There are hundreds of pple reading ds thread. Don't get pple unnecessarily anxious.
Stop giving us bedroom assurances.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tuk2ato(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Waiting for NN Shortlist don turn waiting for our Lord Jesus, all we hear is it is coming soon embarassed
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Mario1983(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Camille Golgi:
Ok sir.

No insult intended just saying if you had a good info that wud benefit everyone here pls share
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Iamoilprince(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mario1983:

No insult intended just saying if you had a good info that wud benefit everyone here pls share

Move ur goddamn gist to NA thread! BTW, must u force words outta this mouth?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Good day prospective officers. This is an information going out to you all. If u like believe and if u like don't. Your list will comeout this Thursday or Friday, the delay has been due to lack of location for prospective candidate. The navy sec sch borikiri is still in session but For now, the present nnbts trainee will be thru with their training this thirsday @ Onne and the venue will.be free for you guyz to come in and have your interview process. I wish us all the very best. I strongly doubt if the names appear on news paper, though anything can happen. They may use the news paper also but previous list has been online.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tenderlaw(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
kwajay1: Good day prospective officers. This is an information going out to you all. If u like believe and if u like don't. Your list will comeout this Thursday or Friday, the delay has been due to lack of location for prospective candidate. The navy sec sch borikiri is still in session but For now, the present nnbts trainee will be thru with their training this thirsday @ Onne and the venue will.be free for you guyz to come in and have your interview process. I wish us all the very best. I strongly doubt if the names appear on news paper, though anything can happen. They may use the news paper also but previous list has been online.
Please forgive my unbelief;no disrespect intended. But how do you expect us to believe you with the litany of dates and false hope we have gotten here in the past? Like I always say, I check NN sites at least TWICE everyday, so this info really means nothing new. Na God hand we all dey. The list will come at the appointed time. No be today nyash don dey get centre-parting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by flamesjay(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
kwajay1: Good day prospective officers. This is an information going out to you all. If u like believe and if u like don't. Your list will comeout this Thursday or Friday, the delay has been due to lack of location for prospective candidate. The navy sec sch borikiri is still in session but For now, the present nnbts trainee will be thru with their training this thirsday @ Onne and the venue will.be free for you guyz to come in and have your interview process. I wish us all the very best. I strongly doubt if the names appear on news paper, though anything can happen. They may use the news paper also but previous list has been online.
your contribution seem to be a genuine reason for the list delay. lets keep waiting till friday
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by engroke(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
I also want to come out with my own speculation, make I raise pple hope a lil but I'm not sure of the day 2 use........may be I should wait and let kwajays' expire then I will fire mine, u guys shd get set 4 me since this thread don turn speculation arena........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Missfads(f): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
engroke: ure seeking attention right?... U will get it double, more than missfads'

What's that supposed to mean?..why do some people reason with their butts??..who told u am an attention seeker....respect urself...don't even get me started.

Mind u I don't seek for attention I get ..without stress. U need tomeet in person to realise that. Mind what u say. : cry
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Ddy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sometimes i wonder if this forum is for graduates. Most comments i see here is so childish. we must be & act matured. if missfad said the result will be out on a particular date and it didnt come to pass,why insults & abuses on her person. Pls let us respect eachoda.Tnx

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by pman06(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jckin4:
Dumb and dumberer!
For heavens' sake,you're a DSSC hopeful not NNBTS.Where's your sense of professionalism,thats supposedly been sought for?

I guess your even dumber, so NNBTS applicants only are expected to be dumb like your friend u just quoted eh. So dumb.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
tenderlaw:
Please forgive my unbelief;no disrespect intended. But how do you expect us to believe you with the litany of dates and false hope we have gotten here in the past? Like I always say, I check NN sites at least TWICE everyday, so this info really means nothing new. Na God hand we all dey. The list will come at the appointed time. No be today nyash don dey get centre-parting.
pls don't believe me. I'm not here to do all that argument with u guyz. I wish us d very best. Brace up urselves everyone, incase ur name is not on d list, don't give up. Next year is another year for the general donation to FG lol. Onward together ahoy!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jckin4: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
pman06:

I guess your even dumber, so NNBTS applicants only are expected to be dumb like your friend u just quoted eh. So dumb.
Excuse me!
Na the list cause am no be your fault!
I meant you or my 'friend' no insult,just described an attitude there. But let truth be told,go take a pic at the nnbts thread and scale by reason.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jckin4: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
pman06:

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by solidman59(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Every1 has a right to comment based on any useful information he/she got. Don't judge her because maybe she may have been correct and den @ d last minute the NN decided to make changes hence delay d list further. I've blasted missfads b4 but it was all a joke and nvr used a harsh tone. So plz try not to use a harsh tone wen addressing ppl her. Onward togeda
Usjimy: @missfads...U had beta b very sure b4 making comments. There are hundreds of pple reading ds thread. Don't get pple unnecessarily anxious.
Stop giving us bedroom assurances.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Please lets bury the hatchet. Misfad might be right when she said 100 days just that in life things are bound to change.
Even the book of proverbs says " the plans of the mind belongs to man, but the answer of the tongue is from God.
So please! leave my misfad alone, please!!
God bless you all as you comply.
ONWARD TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by pman06(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jckin4:
Excuse me!
Na the list cause am no be your fault!
I meant you or my 'friend' no insult,just described an attitude there. But let truth be told,go take a pic at the nnbts thread and scale by reason.

You are rambling about, yet you have no point. If you feel too big and so full of yourself because you happen to have a bsc cert, then it shows how little you know about life. Humble yourself mate, and you will go a long way.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by engroke(m): 1:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Missfads:

What's that supposed to mean?..why do some people reason with their butts??..who told u am an attention seeker....respect urself...don't even get me started.

Mind u I don't seek for attention I get ..without stress. U need tomeet in person to realise that. Mind what u say. : cry

I came

I saw

I hissed

I throwey face

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Goodmorning every here and outside here. God bless us all and favor us all. But na so we go the dey? Na so we go the deyy?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Goodmorning every one here and outside here. God bless us all and favor us all. But na so we go the dey? Na so we go the deyy?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Amyzee(f): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2013
I agree wit d guy who quoted u, d reasons u hav given sound reasonable bt then u hav to forgive our scepticism because of our experiences on the thread. So fingers crossed, thursday or friday. Thanks for the information.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jckin4: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2013
pman06:

You are rambling about, yet you have no point. If you feel too big and so full of yourself because you happen to have a bsc cert, then it shows how little you know about life. Humble yourself mate, and you will go a long way.
pman my friend,if i ever thought myself too big,then i wouldn't be here scrambling 4 info 24/7.Yes i've no point but so it is with u,me and thousands,who visit this thread. And you've no idea;how far i've come 2 understand the 'living process'. Life has tot me not to be derogatory in character and expression. Paradoxically,i've not kept to that lesson following the few statements i've made. And i apologize.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by kiuusm(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2013
O Allah! I seek goodness from Your Knowledge and with Your Power (and Might) I seek strength, and I ask from You Your Great Blessings, because You have the Power and I do not have the power. You Know everything and I do not know, and You have knowledge of the unseen. Oh Allah! If in Your Knowledge that I getting TO WORK WITH NIGERIAN NAVY (which I intend to do) is better for my religion and faith, for my life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then make it destined for me and make it easy for me and then add blessings [baraka'] in it, for me. O Allah! In Your Knowledge if this action is bad for me, bad for my religion and faith, for my life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then turn it away from me and turn me away from it and whatever is better for me, ordain [destine] that for me and then make me satisfied with it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by lawalyato: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2013
kiu_usm: O Allah! I seek goodness from Your Knowledge and with Your Power (and Might) I seek strength, and I ask from You Your Great Blessings, because You have the Power and I do not have the power. You Know everything and I do not know, and You have knowledge of the unseen. Oh Allah! If in Your Knowledge getting TO WORK WITH NIGERIAN NAVY (which I intend to do) is better for my religion and faith, for my life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then make it destined for me and make it easy for me and then add blessings [baraka'] in it, for me. O Allah! In Your Knowledge if this action is bad for me, bad for my religion and faith, for my life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then turn it away from me and turn me away from it and whatever is better for me, ordain [destine] that for me and then make me satisfied with it.

Ameena Yal-Allahu Kunfayakun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.