Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,240 members, 7,950,308 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (387158 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by chokovirus: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
where is my missfad? i never see you dis year.. Missfad, Happy new year jor! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by TheGenuis: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
NN is really funny, after makin millions frm applicant, no news... Dis is d highest form of neglect, let me wait stil January end nd hia notin... I wil personally take action, pls don't ask me wot I wil do...
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2014
Good morning my fellow intending naval officers. Do have a lovely day ahead. Onward together...........................
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Joshimenu: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2014
Happy new year. Onward together.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by solidman59(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2014
This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad. Onward Together
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2014
Pls friends, i need ur opinion on this issue,I hav a friend who is a twin,both of them did nt start school at the same time,while my friend is still in school now his twin sister has graduated,I just discovered dat the date of birth of my friend is nt d same with his sister,Is it going to cause problem for them,what do u think is d future implication?thanks for ur kind comments.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by pman06(m): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2014
Princegwu1:
Cus none of u guys r real here, u r all just acting, General emperor is behaving as if he's an NN officer. D fact remains dat he has 2learn how 2 talk his opinion without getting odas hurt with words.

Even this still doesn't answer my question. And with the way ur talking and calling people bogus, shows how low your words are too. I wasn't expecting much from you anyway, i can only judge you from the way you construct your comments, so shallow.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oscaroshar(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Amyzee:
Amyzee or whatever u call urself,am nt here 2 join issues wt u or ur clients...it's a shame dt most of us swallow our vomits and when sm1 reminds us,we set all hell loose.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
nnesochim: Pls friends, i need ur opinion on this issue,I hav a friend who is a twin,both of them did nt start school at the same time,while my friend is still in school now his twin sister has graduated,I just discovered dat the date of birth of my friend is nt d same with his sister,Is it going to cause problem for them,what do u think is d future implication?thanks for ur kind comments.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Ddy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
NIGERIAN NAVY RELEASES
APPOINTMENTS OF SENIOR
OFFICERS

Posted: 2014-01-03 12:01:01

The Chief of the Naval Staff has approved the
appointment of 266 officers. The appointments
released today (Friday 3 January 2014) affected
20 Rear Admirals, 97 Commodores, 99
Captains, 4 Lieutenant Commanders, 44
Lieutenants and 2 Sub Lieutenants.
The Rear Admirals affected in the exercise are
Rear Admiral AOA Ikioda, who moves from
National Institute of Policy and Strategic
Studies to Defence Headquarters as Director of
Equipment, Standardisation and
Harmonisation, Rear Admiral JO Aikhomu,
formerly Flag Officer Commanding Eastern
Naval Command is now appointed Chief of
Administration, Naval Headquarters and Rear
Admiral IE Ibas, formerly Flag Officer
Commanding Western Naval Command, is now
the Deputy Commandant, Armed Forces
Command and Staff College, Jaji. Rear Admiral
IA Oyagha who was Chief of Administration,
Naval Headquarters, is reporting to Defence
Headquarters as Director of Development.
Also appointed is former Flag Officer
Commanding Naval Training Command, Rear
Admiral AI Ajuonu who moves to Defence
Headquarters as Director of Sports. Rear
Admiral DO Osuofa has been appointed as a
Moderator at the National Institute of Policy
and Strategic Studies, while Rear Admiral SU
Chinweuba is to move to Naval Headquarters
as Chief of Naval Engineering. Rear Admiral SI
Alade who was Deputy Commandant at Armed
Forces Command and Staff College, Jaji, is
reporting at Western Naval Command as Flag
Officer Commanding. Rear Admiral AA Yusuf
has also been appointed Commandant of the
Nigerian Navy Engineering, College Sapele and
Rear Admiral OP Ozojiofor is now the Navy
Secretary.
Furthermore, Rear Admiral LON Iwuoha is
appointed Director of Logistics, Defence
Intelligence Agency and Rear Admiral HO
Ngonadi, former Navy Secretary is now the
Flag Officer Commanding Eastern Naval
Command. Rear Admiral HH Babalola moves to
Naval Headquarters as Director of Nigerian
Navy Transformation Office. Other
appointments include Rear Admiral AA
Osinowo who becomes the new Chief of
Training and Operations, Naval Headquarters,
Rear Admiral OC Medani, Director of Project
Implementation Monitoring and Evaluation
Directorate and Rear Admiral JO Okojie,
Director of Policy, Naval Headquarters.
Rear Admirals JO Oluwole and FD Bobai have
also been appointed as Chief Staff Officers at
Eastern Naval Command and Naval Training
Command, respectively. Rear Admiral AO Odeh
retains his position as Commander Fleet
Support Group Central Naval Command and
Rear Admiral SU Ahmadu is Director of Navy
Accounts, in addition to his duties as
Commander Central Pay Office.

WHAT IS DELAYING OUR RESULT?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by HUMBLEV(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
good question. may God help us. every day i check to see if dis tin is out. hmm
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
HUMBLE-V:
good question. may God help us. every day i check to see if dis tin is out. hmm
With this it seems dey ar really waiting for everything to happen this year,but this navy work is gbasky ooo,how come nah only two Sub.Lt's. That was promoted?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by jillaprincess: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ddy: NIGERIAN NAVY RELEASES
APPOINTMENTS OF SENIOR
OFFICERS

Posted: 2014-01-03 12:01:01

The Chief of the Naval Staff has approved the
appointment of 266 officers. The appointments
released today (Friday 3 January 2014) affected
20 Rear Admirals, 97 Commodores, 99
Captains, 4 Lieutenant Commanders, 44
Lieutenants and 2 Sub Lieutenants.
The Rear Admirals affected in the exercise are
Rear Admiral AOA Ikioda, who moves from
National Institute of Policy and Strategic
Studies to Defence Headquarters as Director of
Equipment, Standardisation and
Harmonisation, Rear Admiral JO Aikhomu,
formerly Flag Officer Commanding Eastern
Naval Command is now appointed Chief of
Administration, Naval Headquarters and Rear
Admiral IE Ibas, formerly Flag Officer
Commanding Western Naval Command, is now
the Deputy Commandant, Armed Forces
Command and Staff College, Jaji. Rear Admiral
IA Oyagha who was Chief of Administration,
Naval Headquarters, is reporting to Defence
Headquarters as Director of Development.
Also appointed is former Flag Officer
Commanding Naval Training Command, Rear
Admiral AI Ajuonu who moves to Defence
Headquarters as Director of Sports. Rear
Admiral DO Osuofa has been appointed as a
Moderator at the National Institute of Policy
and Strategic Studies, while Rear Admiral SU
Chinweuba is to move to Naval Headquarters
as Chief of Naval Engineering. Rear Admiral SI
Alade who was Deputy Commandant at Armed
Forces Command and Staff College, Jaji, is
reporting at Western Naval Command as Flag
Officer Commanding. Rear Admiral AA Yusuf
has also been appointed Commandant of the
Nigerian Navy Engineering, College Sapele and
Rear Admiral OP Ozojiofor is now the Navy
Secretary.
Furthermore, Rear Admiral LON Iwuoha is
appointed Director of Logistics, Defence
Intelligence Agency and Rear Admiral HO
Ngonadi, former Navy Secretary is now the
Flag Officer Commanding Eastern Naval
Command. Rear Admiral HH Babalola moves to
Naval Headquarters as Director of Nigerian
Navy Transformation Office. Other
appointments include Rear Admiral AA
Osinowo who becomes the new Chief of
Training and Operations, Naval Headquarters,
Rear Admiral OC Medani, Director of Project
Implementation Monitoring and Evaluation
Directorate and Rear Admiral JO Okojie,
Director of Policy, Naval Headquarters.
Rear Admirals JO Oluwole and FD Bobai have
also been appointed as Chief Staff Officers at
Eastern Naval Command and Naval Training
Command, respectively. Rear Admiral AO Odeh
retains his position as Commander Fleet
Support Group Central Naval Command and
Rear Admiral SU Ahmadu is Director of Navy
Accounts, in addition to his duties as
Commander Central Pay Office.

WHAT IS DELAYING OUR RESULT?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by solidman59(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Abeg make una no vex, but how much is the salary for starters like us. I mean if we are finally epmloyed. What's the figure like?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by aydotcome86(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Jocyman: General Emperor my bro no mind dos insulting you,just ignore dem dem no get work,thanks for all the info,and i believe that that list will be 2015 too bt deir response was d same response i got from them about 3mnths back when i messaged them on facebook the reply 'SOON' that all hands are on deck to release the list some other thrash they are very unserious,how far your Army stuff,even the NIS u talked about is true because both Min of interior nd Immg themselves are denying collecting money for any recruitment,another dead end,bt may God settle us dis year sha,happy New year man and every one else.

Whether na shortlist or examination make dem do wetin dey wan do to time. We don't even undestand NIS stand again which is highly unfair. May God help us
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2014
Good morning my fellow intending naval officers. Wishing us all a wonderful and blessed day. Cheers.............onward together....
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2014
Good morning my fellow intending naval officers. Wishing us all a wonderful and blessed day. Cheers.............onward together.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Princegwu1: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2014
pman06:

Even this still doesn't answer my question. And with the way ur talking and calling people bogus, shows how low your words are too. I wasn't expecting much from you anyway, i can only judge you from the way you construct your comments, so shallow.
U worth not my precious time. U won, Smart boy.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by omash: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Gud morning my fellow prospecting NN officer.Pls dont loss hope because God is still on d throne.By faith i believe that the delay is still for our benefit.For God's words says all tins work well for our gud.Just stay focus and pray always.....onward 2gether.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2014
omash: Gud morning my fellow prospecting NN officer.Pls dont loss hope because God is still on d throne.By faith i believe that the delay is still for our benefit.For God's words says all tins work well for our gud.Just stay focus and pray always.....onward 2gether.
Thanks for the encouragement. God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Missfads(f): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2014
Princegwu1:
Don't take it personal young lady, for d sake of peace. he's being rude that's true, but General emperor is being fake here claiming first class informant here which is too bad. No one is important while everyone is important.

What donu mea he is claiming first class. informant......giving informations on this thread won't make NN select the candidate...we r just here trying to reavh out to eachother and help each other with informations we hear and some people r here beefing as if they r jealous that those that post information will b selected. This is just a forum whr we pass info to each other and its bad if one persn is insulted cos of the info he/she passess. Its a matter of choice if u don't accept the info to be true...its either u don't take the info or kindly correct and stop the insults please........The most.annoying thing is that some people abusing u here can't stand to talk to u outside ........abeg this is new year...CHANGE.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Missfads(f): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2014
choko virus: where is my missfad? i never see you dis year.. Missfad, Happy new year jor! grin

Hello Choko...Happy new year....hv been following quietly...I don't hv anything to comment...don't want anyone to insult my pretty self.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by engroke(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2014
Missfads:

What donu mea he is claiming first class. informant......giving informations on this thread won't make NN select the candidate...we r just here trying to reavh out to eachother and help each other with informations we hear and some people r here beefing as if they r jealous that those that post information will b selected. This is just a forum whr we pass info to each other and its bad if one persn is insulted cos of the info he/she passess. Its a matter of choice if u don't accept the info to be true...its either u don't take the info or kindly correct and stop the insults please........The most.annoying thing is that some people abusing u here can't stand to talk to u outside ........abeg this is new year...CHANGE.

Hmmmm, I agree with your post until u said some one can't stand another or something.....how sure are u that such person can't stand you? Are you the world greatest? Are you the strongest? I bet nobody for here carry fire for head and if you do we have peple that can bring down the fire for you as my yoruba people says" aparo kan o ga ju ikan lo"
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nicago: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2014
[quote
author=Saint nero].
smileywow am glad for u nicago I will shall same testimony to give too. So
which do u intend to choose between the two now or you still awaiting
navy?[/quote]

Lool...Bros Nero, wait for Navy ke? Age has already dropped me from joining the Navy. I'm on my way to camp now bro, though I love the army, I've chosen Airforce after due consultations and delibrations & it's relevance to my course of study..

I wish you luck this year too bro..your testimony shall be of getting it after this attempt and not after many attempts..So shall it be for you and every other person that believes this prayer also.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Missfads:

Oooooh my missfad I missed you. Happy new year. Please add me on techno bbm 7AE8CD97
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DaEmperor: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2014
nicago:

Lool...Bros Nero, wait for Navy ke? Age has already dropped me from joining the Navy. I'm on my way to camp now bro, though I love the army, I've chosen Airforce after due consultations and delibrations & it's relevance to my course of study..

I wish you luck this year too bro..your testimony shall be of getting it after this attempt and not after many attempts..So shall it be for you and every other person that believes this prayer also.

Amen oooo! Bon voyage & happy training!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dafemos(f): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2014
@engroke: haba U̶̲̥̅̊ misinterpreted wat missfad was tryin to say. She was J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ tryin to point out that sum pple insulting others might be timid in confrontin their fellow being not that she is presentin herself as sum1 who U̶̲̥̅̊ can't confront. Pls let's take things calmly. This is a thread where pple give diff suggestions and opinions. If u aint okay with a persons post, U̶̲̥̅̊ can correct maturedly without insulting any1. Pls let's watch d way we make our speeches.Let's learn to correct with love and even in our correction let's apply wisdom. Remember no one knws it all. We are all here to learn,get information and also contribute. Pls let our contribution be an optimistic one. God bless y'all. One love. Onward Together
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Ddy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
OPs pls can u deactivate this forum.Some people have turn it into juvenile play ground. Why insultz.If someone comment dont go down well with u simple look the other way than abuses & insults.Pls its so immature
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Na wa for some nairalanders o. Na so one person just add me n start probing me o when d person see sey I no give am info about myself him start to insult me. Even as I try talk to am calmly him start to call me goat. Na by force to tell person about yourself? Na wa . The person delete me by himself. Na wa some people get uncontrolled temper.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Good day fellow intending naval officers. Onward together...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.