Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,665 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (384906 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
penzino: No problem bro... Will keep u posted.
Thanks. smiley

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DrWhizy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Without intent 2 digress, I hav dis issue dat needs clarification; as a medical doctor in the nigerian navy, is 1 allowed 2 undergo residency programme and progress 2 a consultant.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dmajesticjoe: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
pls lets get more question instead of exchanging words, it will be more beneficial
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
dmajesticjoe: pls lets get more question instead of exchanging words, it will be more beneficial
įŋ 13 yęāŗş ţįmę ţђę çompoųŋdęd āgęş oƒ my ţђŗęę bŗoţђęŗş wįll bę 94. wђāţ wįll įţ bę įŋ ŋįŋę yęāŗş ţįmę?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by iykemanchi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
penzino: įŋ 13 yęāŗş ţįmę ţђę çompoųŋdęd āgęş oƒ my ţђŗęę bŗoţђęŗş wįll bę 94. wђāţ wįll įţ bę įŋ ŋįŋę yęāŗş ţįmę?

Jesus!!! See three bros in one compound ‎​oº°˚˚°!!
Biko, help me out hia
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dmajesticjoe: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
penzino: įŋ 13 yęāŗş ţįmę ţђę çompoųŋdęd āgęş oƒ my ţђŗęę bŗoţђęŗş wįll bę 94. wђāţ wįll įţ bę įŋ ŋįŋę yęāŗş ţįmę?
82 years

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
82 years

correct
13 yęāŗş - 9 yęāŗş = 4years
ţђęŋ 4years * 3brothers = 12
ţђęŋ 94 - 12 = 82

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Kevsman(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Thanks bro.
That's the main reason why I love the Nigerian Navy than Army. NN are more organised. Just take a look at this thread and NA thread. The same applies to the NN and NA in the real world. Why the army flies their shirt, the NN tuck-in and looks like a perfect gentle man. Everything about the Nigerian Navy thrills me. Hope I haven't offended any NA applicant with my words. If I have, please I'm sorry.
wre in the world hav you seen a soldier Tuck-in his camo? Du you know how a soldier would look when he Tucks-in his camo? Chaii see wetin locality day cous...Lol
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls will the nigerian navy send massages to the shortlisted candidates in their phone or Email? Also if u were nt shortlisted can the person still go 4 the exam?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kevsman: wre in the world hav you seen a soldier Tuck-in his camo? Du you know how a soldier would look when he Tucks-in his camo? Chaii see wetin locality day cous...Lol
So you haven't seen a soldier tuck in a complete Army green camo? Then come let me take you to dodan barracks at Obalende so you could see one. Most of them misbehave when their superior is not around. Just like yesterday when I went to command secondary school to see an uncle, the junior officers at the gate had to quickly dress up when they saw their superior. All the same, lets forget that and focus on our aim .
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Osteve2(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
1. Admiral Augustus Aikhomu
2. Her name is NNS Aradu
3. Admiral Ibrahim Ogohi. He is also the first (4 star general) to attain the rank of a full general in the Nigeral Armed forces.
4. Vice Admiral Dele Joseph Ezeoba
5. 3 commands namely; Eastern, western and central command
6. There are 8 staff altogether namely, policy and plans, training and operations, administrative, Naval engineering, logistics, account and budget, standard and evaluation in addition to the office of the naval secretary.
7. Captain Skutil in 1956
8. 1 August 1956
9. Admiral Edet A. Wey. NNS WEY AT OJO WAS NAMED AFTER HIM.
10. 1 June 1956
11. GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON.
12. Domkat Bali
13. Vice Admiral Ola Sa'ad Ibrahim
14. Senator George Sekibo.
15. Senator Chris Anyawu
16. Chief of defence staff (CDS)
17. Same as 11 above
19. ITUNU HOTUNU FROM BADAGRY. Commision december 2012
Good job ema. In reference to ur answer in #16...since the number one officer in the military is the president, dont u think is d highest military officer in the military? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dmajesticjoe: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
O'steve:
Good job ema. In reference to ur answer in #16...since the number one officer in the military is the president, dont u think is d highest military officer in the military? Thanks
Our president is an ontondo, he's not a military officer. His position as the no 1 military man is just ceremonial. If u think he is, then what's his rank? Field Marshal? Dats ma humble opinion anyway
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
VERBAL REASONING TEST
Each passage is accompanied by four statements relating to the information or arguments it contains. Assume that what is stated is true; even if it contradicts what you know or believe to be the case in reality. Decide on this assumption whether the statement is:
TRUE: If the statement follows logically from the information or opinions it contains in the passage
FALSE: If the statement is obviously false from the information or opinions contained in the passage.
CANNOT SAY: If you cannot say whether the statement is true or false without further information.
PASSAGE 1
Oil price instability justifies greater efforts to develop substitute fuels. But this should be a part of a two pronged strategy, the other prong being to make existing fuels go further. Regrettably, however, the efforts is still not there. Heat loss in homes and factories represents a substantial and avoidable waste.
In transport, petrol is used relatively efficient but it could be used to go even further still.
1. Not enough is being done to make better use of fuels. Options A, B, C
2. The opportunity to make existing fuels go further exists mainly in the domestic sector. Options A, B, C
3. Oil price instability will lead to greater efforts to use existing fuel sources more efficiently. Optiöns A, B, C
PASSAGE 2
The new homes group delivered its half years results with profits up by 50% and turnover and average selling price all strongly ahead. This was a record performance for the group and relates to a period when the housing market was rising sharply. Since then the market has dipped following a succession of interest rate rises and a drop in consumer confidence.
4. The next half year results may not be so impressive. Optiöns A, B, C
5. During this period New homes were selling properties at 50% higher prices. Options A, B, C
6. House buyers remain just as optimistic. Options A, B, C
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
O'steve:
No sir. In military ranking the CDS is the highest and not a civilian.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dmajesticjoe: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
emmanuel4fire: VERBAL REASONING TEST
Each passage is accompanied by four statements relating to the information or arguments it contains. Assume that what is stated is true; even if it contradicts what you know or believe to be the case in reality. Decide on this assumption whether the statement is:
TRUE: If the statement follows logically from the information or opinions it contains in the passage
FALSE: If the statement is obviously false from the information or opinions contained in the passage.
CANNOT SAY: If you cannot say whether the statement is true or false without further information.
PASSAGE 1
Oil price instability justifies greater efforts to develop substitute fuels. But this should be a part of a two pronged strategy, the other prong being to make existing fuels go further. Regrettably, however, the efforts is still not there. Heat loss in homes and factories represents a substantial and avoidable waste.
In transport, petrol is used relatively efficient but it could be used to go even further still.
1. Not enough is being done to make better use of fuels. Options A, B, C
2. The opportunity to make existing fuels go further exists mainly in the domestic sector. Options A, B, C
3. Oil price instability will lead to greater efforts to use existing fuel sources more efficiently. Optiöns A, B, C
PASSAGE 2
The new homes group delivered its half years results with profits up by 50% and turnover and average selling price all strongly ahead. This was a record performance for the group and relates to a period when the housing market was rising sharply. Since then the market has dipped following a succession of interest rate rises and a drop in consumer confidence.
4. The next half year results may not be so impressive. Optiöns A, B, C
5. NDuring this period New homes were selling properties at 50% higher prices. Options A, B, C
6. House buyers remain just as optimistic. Options A, B, C
1) A
2) C
3) B
4) A
5) C
6) B
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
1) A correct
2) C nah B
3) B nah C
4) A correct
5) C correct
6) B correct
With this, you are good to go.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Chiddy390: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
I really appreciate thanks.
Mfon Asuquo: send a mail to them and tell them that u forgot Your username and password. Wen sending the mail, send your application number number so that they'll trace your username and password with that. They'll send it to you. Goodluck. ONWARD TOGETHER...................
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Chiddy390: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Please someone should answer this.
nwekesimon68: Pls will the nigerian navy send massages to the shortlisted candidates in their phone or Email? Also if u were nt shortlisted can the person still go 4 the exam?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Chiddy 390: Please someone should answer this.
PLS I NEED ANSA OH
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls will the nigerian navy send massages to the shortlisted candidates in their phone or Email? Also if u were nt shortlisted can the person still go 4 the exam? PLS I NEED AN ANSA OH
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Osteve2(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
Our president is an ontondo, he's not a military officer. His position as the no 1 military man is just ceremonial. If u think he is, then what's his rank? Field Marshal? Dats ma humble opinion anyway
He's the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. He appoints NSA,CDS,COAS,CNS and CAS
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tenderlaw(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
The tensiÓn is mounting. May God be praised.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
nwekesimon68: Pls will the nigerian navy send massages to the shortlisted candidates in their phone or Email? Also if u were nt shortlisted can the person still go 4 the exam? PLS I NEED AN ANSA OH
From information gathered, I learnt that messages was send to those who scaled through after the aptitude test. So, I don't think they will send any message before the aptitude unless they have changed their process. Just check national dailies tomorrow or their website for list of shortlisted candidates.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by zakmus(m): 3:45am On Jul 17, 2013
pls pals, like what time shuld I check 4 d shortlistment of NN dssc 22. Pls help out cos am restless
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tenderlaw(m): 3:49am On Jul 17, 2013
zakmus: pls pals, like what time shuld I check 4 d shortlistment of NN dssc 22. Pls help out cos am restless
The feeling is general, I think. Whatever happens, let's just wait a few hours and see. We will soon have all the needed info in our hands.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 17, 2013
If we are to see the result from the national daily today dat means they have already shortlisted then. Guess it shud be up on their site any moment now
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Osteve2(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
emmanuel4fire:
No sir. In military ranking the CDS is the highest and not a civilian.
dmajesticjoe:
Agreed...onward together!

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Idaewor1985(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2013
Gud mornin Fellows, any news about the dssc 22 shortlisting?

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tobypills(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2013
nwekesimon68: Pls will the nigerian navy send massages to the shortlisted candidates in their phone or Email? Also if u were nt shortlisted can the person still go 4 the exam? PLS I NEED AN ANSA OH
they did send text messages last year to successful applicants. message like " you are required to report to..........."
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Idaewor1985(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2013
Can't wait to see NN DSSC22 shortlisting oh. Wot are dey waitin for? Dey said 17th and here come 17th July. Lord help de common applicant.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tobypills(m): 7:29am On Jul 17, 2013
no list yet on dia website. they are going to paste the names of successful applicants in various centres but not all d names of those that applied.and/ or probably send text to applicants a day or 2 days to d test as they did last year.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tobypills(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2013
forgot to say "GUDLUCK" to u all

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52