Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,232 members, 7,977,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (388446 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 1forall: 12:58am On Jul 22, 2013
kayles: Its on nairaland U'd meet congenital, unconscionable, egregious and glib liars, imagine paper wey dem collate on saturday evenin. Na ur **th** mark all scripts on sunday? Not vry1 is as stupid as U're makin it seem. Wise up Man get a real life.
P.s no insult intended just hate when pple derive pleasure frm seein pple get hurt thru their lies.

You say no insult intended but you've called people "congenital, unconscionable, egregious and glib liars"?

Isn't that's a lie itself?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by koolvin12(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2013
mcfrank88:
Madam nice qstn. To start wif if u make d final list, arriving in KD all girls will shine dia hair (kodo). Uld be allowed to bard evey wkend for dat 9months. Wen commissioned u can carry anyfyn on ur hair, weavon, attachments, brazilian, cotnou hair, but u can't dye ur hair as a millitary officer and u must alwz park it while on uniform, not below ur ears. Mean'n ur hair has to alwz be parked above ur ear. Success. NN is tru wif marking alrd, all those dat scored below 200 where seperated and dia files including qstns nd answers were burnt. 200 and above has bin taking NN HQ for further screening, dats wia d Oga's @d top comes in. We shuld all kip pray'n dat our files will nt be switched for 1mugu's file dat has been burnt for scoring 80\300. Peace be wif us all. (My post is from a NN exams offr) U can all also contact ur sources to confirm my info.

Just to make a lil correction to ur post,Nigerian Navy Training camp is at Onne in Rivers State and not Kaduna...secondly,DSSC training lasts for 6months and not 9months....Thank U
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2013
koolvin12:

Just to make a lil correction to ur post,Nigerian Navy Training camp is at Onne in Rivers State and not Kaduna...secondly,DSSC training lasts for 6months and not 9months....Thank U
Hmm, and someone even told me the training lasts for a whole year. I guess we will never know untill we are there.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tobypills(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2013
for the benefit of doubt. if you wrote ur exams in Enugu, u will see some of the teachers in command Enugu hovering around.they were just waiting for the exams to finish in order to help in marking the scripts. the ans were written on the board, and immediately after, wiped out. I do not no d cut off mark though, but if didn't reach that, consider ur script and file to hv been burnt by now. some of those barrack boys in 82 div were also involved in marking them and that is where the first stage of irregularity begins, cos if u had a friend that sat for the exams and u r marking his script, will u allow him/her to fail?.
also if u can remember, no body was allowed to stay anywhere around the hall after the exams.the scripts that were not finished that day were taken to d hotel room of the naval officers and they continued the marking. success to everyone. they are done with the scripts. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tobypills(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2013
200 as a cut off mark is too much and having seen ppl attesting to massive coping WC invariably might be massive failure, hmmmm? if some of us were given the privilege to see our scripts, we will be baffled at the kind of silly mistakes we HV made and also what we scored!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by fsb(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Valeree:
Hmm, and someone even told me the training lasts for a whole year. I guess we will never know untill we are there.

Authentic info: Navy DSSC training lasts for 9 months. The first 6 months of training is spent in Kaduna along with NA SSC boys. After the 6 months, you will be commissioned and then proceed to Onne at a stipulated date where you will spend 3 months to complete the training.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2013
fsb:

Authentic info: Navy DSSC training lasts for 9 months. The first 6 months of training is spent in Kaduna along with NA SSC boys. After the 6 months, you will be commissioned and then proceed to Onne at a stipulated date where you will spend 3 months to complete the training.
After completion of 9 months training you will be sent to another 9 months course depending on your area of specialization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by SailorXY: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2013
fsb:

But getting commission is 6 months tho cheesy
Do you know of the break down as per Army DSSC?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mcfrank88: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2013
Oga stp using harsh nd insultive words. D post was an open post d writter stated u can confirm from ur various sources and u come out here calling ppl names wifout confirming. U r only talking based on ur personal assumsions. Tnk God someoda participant that wrote in Enugu has confirmed same info.
(Post meant 4 d oda guy call'n ppl names on Nairaland)
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Taimar(f): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2013
pls is it tru dat NN only shortlist few number of successful applicants 4rm each state like 2 persons or thereabout?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by chinweceline(f): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2013
Whether na 6mnths or 9mnths, will they be paying monthly when the training starts?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dmajesticjoe: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2013
mcfrank88:
Madam nice qstn. To start wif if u make d final list, arriving in KD all girls will shine dia hair (kodo). Uld be allowed to bard evey wkend for dat 9months. Wen commissioned u can carry anyfyn on ur hair, weavon, attachments, brazilian, cotnou hair, but u can't dye ur hair as a millitary officer and u must alwz park it while on uniform, not below ur ears. Mean'n ur hair has to alwz be parked above ur ear. Success. NN is tru wif marking alrd, all those dat scored below 200 where seperated and dia files including qstns nd answers were burnt. 200 and above has bin taking NN HQ for further screening, dats wia d Oga's @d top comes in. We shuld all kip pray'n dat our files will nt be switched for 1mugu's file dat has been burnt for scoring 80\300. Peace be wif us all. (My post is from a NN exams offr) U can all also contact ur sources to confirm my info.
So when are we expecting the list?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mcfrank88: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
So when are we expecting the list?
Oga sorry buh I can't share what I know again on this thread. Since thr are many manner less ppls dat jst talks wifout tink'n. If d guy from enugu had nt confirmed d info I shared wif free heart would hv bin looked as stupid.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mcfrank88: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
After completion of 9 months training you will be sent to another 9 months course depending on your area of specialization.
@emmanuel, nw I knw what u wnt tru on Army trend for sharing info's u personally confirmed. Imagine dat human call'n ppl names witout even hav'n a source. Its best to jst keep what u knw to urself and jst watch. I hate insults in my Life. If nt for d fear of God would hv blasted him. Wish every1 success.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tobypills(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2013
I wud always say this-don't demoralise ppl. nobody owns anybody any info. any info SB is sharing is cos he wants to and can kip it to himself. do encourage ppl so DAT dey wud be happy following this thread and if possible, comment. in nairaland nobody wins an award for his comments. in other words, there is nothing to gain or loose whether or not u comment.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tobypills(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2013
Taimar: pls is it tru dat NN only shortlist few number of successful applicants 4rm each state like 2 persons or thereabout?
last year after the exams, 10 names were shortlisted from each state and were invited for screening in p.h. after that only 2 from each state made it. hope this year's own wud change.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dmajesticjoe: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2013
mcfrank88:
Oga sorry buh I can't share what I know again on this thread. Since thr are many manner less ppls dat jst talks wifout tink'n. If d guy from enugu had nt confirmed d info I shared wif free heart would hv bin looked as stupid.
Thats human for you. pls send me ur contact. its better i get unconfirmed info which i can always confirm than not to be informed at all
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2013
mcfrank88:
@emmanuel, nw I knw what u wnt tru on Army trend for sharing info's u personally confirmed. Imagine dat human call'n ppl names witout even hav'n a source. Its best to jst keep what u knw to urself and jst watch. I hate insults in my Life. If nt for d fear of God would hv blasted him. Wish every1 success.
Keep doing good.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by desoul2004(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
penzino: Bro, av watched ur post closely, see to be frank, I dnt advice u to go further, I know God is with us, but at the same time, the bible says honor ur father and ur mother so dat ur days may be long, dts not all, whatevr u want to do and u dnt have the blessings of ur parents, pls I beg u dnt do it. There's is no frustration like the one u will face without God and ur parents blessings if u go where u are not supposed to go.. Pls pray for guidiance. We will all get to our destinations IJN.
Amen!!! may your days be long , remain Blessed.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by chinweceline(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
mcfrank88:
♍Ɣ bro, if you ve followed this trend from the begining, you would ve seen what @ emmanuel4fire went through yet he continued with his good works and because of Him pple lyk me were succesful. Do you think God wunt reward him Big? Even christ dint stop doign good because of what he saw in the hands of pple. Even if its not in d NN always Remember that no good deed is left unrewarded. God bless u all in ds Trend
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
chinweceline:
♍Ɣ bro, if you ve followed this trend from the begining, you would ve seen what @ emmanuel4fire went through yet he continued with his good works and because of Him pple lyk me were succesful. Do you think God wunt reward him Big? Even christ dint stop doign good because of what he saw in the hands of pple. Even if its not in d NN always Remember that no good deed is left unrewarded. God bless u all in ds Trend
Thread
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by kayles: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mcfrank, ȉ sincerely apologise for vry dehumanizing word ȉ've used And to other nairalanders that felt insulted by those words. Na body pain me when U̶̲̥̅̊ said pples script had been burnt. That was like sm pples two weeks of hell jacking. Biko, pele, yah kuri.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by kayles: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mcfrank, ȉ sincerely apologise for vry dehumanizing word ȉ've used And to other nairalanders that felt insulted by those words. Na body pain me when U said pples script had been burnt. That was like sm pples two weeks of hell jacking. Biko, pele, yah kuri.
P.s let me know U saw dis And if its been accepted.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
chinweceline: Whether na 6mnths or 9mnths, will they be paying monthly when the training starts?

They won't be paying monthly but u wil be provided food in camp. When you finish d training u wil be paid in bulk for the whole stay.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dmajesticjoe: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
diegs:

They won't be paying monthly but u wil be provided food in camp. When you finish d training u wil be paid in bulk for the whole stay.
they pay a percentage monthly and save the remaining percentage till the end of the training.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
they pay a percentage monthly and save the remaining percentage till the end of the training.

Tnx 4 d correction. Its cool if they pay a percentage
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
I alwaz call on God because He hears me alwaz. Even if NN wil take one person per State, its definitely me. God has signed it already. Just waiting for the list for confirmation...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dmajesticjoe: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: I alwaz call on God because He hears me alwaz. Even if NN wil take one person per State, its definitely me. God has signed it already. Just waiting for the list for confirmation...

Hope u're not 4rm Benue cos its dsame here oooo, incase they are taking only one per State. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mcfrank88: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
kayles: Mcfrank, ȉ sincerely apologise for vry dehumanizing word ȉ've used And to other nairalanders that felt insulted by those words. Na body pain me when U said pples script had been burnt. That was like sm pples two weeks of hell jacking. Biko, pele, yah kuri.
P.s let me know U saw dis And if its been accepted.
Ma Broda its ok, I applaud ur majurity. it pained me cos I gave a confirmed info. Talking about pay, ones u make d final list u r given every entitlement of an officer, @d Airforce last year they were paid N30k monthly in camp during dia 6months and d balance of their salaries for that 6months spent in camp was paid to dia salary account some wks afta dia POP.
We all shuld pray hard and aspire to get it, I tell there's a sure future in d millitary, apart from d job security, for d airforce single officers are given a room and parlour fully furnished self contain appartment wif latest home appliances, dish washers,flat screens, 2 split unit AC,microwave, fridge, leather sofa's, family size bed, just name it, u wuldnt spend ur moni on furnitures till weneva u start having kids and decides to move to d married officers quartes(3bedroom super appartmnt). To crown it up steady electricity. For naval flying wing, they send dem abroad ones every year for their refreshers course,likewise other professions as well, ur full dta will be paid to u in dollars everydai till u r home. That's a couple of millions in addition to ur basic salary run'n. Apart from the passion we shuld also knw d benefits attached to ginger us more in our pursuit. Bless.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
mcfrank88:
Ma Broda its ok, I applaud ur majurity. it pained me cos I gave a confirmed info. Talking about pay, ones u make d final list u r given every entitlement of an officer, @d Airforce last year they were paid N30k monthly in camp during dia 6months and d balance of their salaries for that 6months spent in camp was paid to dia salary account some wks afta dia POP.
We all shuld pray hard and aspire to get it, I tell there's a sure future in d millitary, apart from d job security, for d airforce single officers are given a room and parlour fully furnished self contain appartment wif latest home appliances, dish washers,flat screens, 2 split unit AC,microwave, fridge, leather sofa's, family size bed, just name it, u wuldnt spend ur moni on furnitures till weneva u start having kids and decides to move to d married officers quartes(3bedroom super appartmnt). To crown it up steady electricity. For naval flying wing, they send dem abroad ones every year for their refreshers course,likewise other professions as well, ur full dta will be paid to u in dollars everydai till u r home. That's a couple of millions in addition to ur basic salary run'n. Apart from the passion we shuld also knw d benefits attached to ginger us more in our pursuit. Bless.
God bless u sire, pls let's make this thread as matured as the NN thread, it is well with us prospective flying officers, we will get there.... Willing Able Ready....
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by kayles: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
mcfrank88:
God bless u
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dmajesticjoe: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
mcfrank88:
Nice one, u've not answered my question. Can u tell when we're xpectin d list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.