Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,782 members, 7,915,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:04 PM

Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman (3286 Views)

How To Know You Satisfied Her In Bed / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by sigmond: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2013
Nlanders,are you satisfied by your wife,girlfriend that you don't go out for other babes, about myself even though i have two serious girlfriends for about two years and the other six months, i no longer exchange is sex with them more of like am tired of them and now i have about three new ones am enjoying, what about you?, does one woman do it for you?Mature contributions pls.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by hrmkz: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2013
Variety is the spice of life...

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by chuksme(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2013
One type of food is boring but different types is the best
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by sweettease(f): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2013
Am sure you want them to be satisfied by you and not get tired while you go ahead hopping from one girl to another like a frog angry

Its better you face it now, human needs are insatiable but having enough discipline to keep yourself satisfied with what you have is what makes you a real man

7 Likes

Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2013
It really depends on the man. This is a very individual thing, some men are very satisfied with one woman, others need to have a constant variety. Biologically we as a species are geared toward polygamy, but intellilectually we prefer monogamy. For some men the biological urges are just far stronger than it is for others.

@ top my ans Yes, satisfied. Read the key word there, "satisfied." Not happy or sad, simply satisfied. smiley
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by mumumugu(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2013
No
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by vizboy(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2013
For the now i dont think so. Well maybe when i get married
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by sigmond: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2013
@mumumug NO? for me i like beautiful girls it's very hard to stop
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by Samangel0816(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
as long as she is always giving me wot i want,i dont av a business wit any oda woman.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by mekaboy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Tufiakwaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Aluuuuuuuu!!

So you people cheat ehnnnnnn?

Hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
This silly mentality is the reason why some women are now drawing the score boards.Men!!funny creatures!!cheat on them and watch them commit suicide.I prefer them committing suicide than strangulating the poor women who only sought variety the way you guys do.

I have no problem with singles but woe betide the married men here that are talking of variety,As far as am concerned,it takes a cheating wife to consistently claim to forgive a cheating husband.Whatever we sow,we shall reap.As you are cheating,so ll you be cheated on.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by mekaboy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
byvan: This silly mentality is the reason why some women are now drawing the score boards.Men!!funny creatures!!cheat on them and watch them commit suicide.I prefer them committing suicide than strangulating the poor women who only sought variety the way you guys do.

I have no problem with singles but woe betide the married men here that are talking of variety,As far as am concerned,it takes a cheating wife to consistently claim to forgive a cheating husband.Whatever we sow,we shall reap.As you are cheating,so ll you be cheated on.

Cheating is not the problem, but who will suffer more when caught. This is africa,when a womans husband is caught cheating its not news. But let the wife be caught then we will know who paid the price for who.

Lol.

And the man can easily marry another even at the age of 60, but try to be caught cheating as a woman with kids and when you are thrown out of your husbands house, try to marry again and know how far.

Ladies are now willingly accepting 2, 3, 4 and 5th wife position now because husband is scarce. And you want to go on cheating competition with your husband?
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
@Mekaboy,definitely in Africa women will suffer more but how many women will ever be caughtMen are everywhere,just tell me that the eligible ones are few and I ll believe you.If you can't stay faithful to a woman,why get married at all((monogamously)??Well,thank God that women have a choice now,to stay married to a philanderer is not by force.How will a cheating husband expect a faithful wife,isn't he deluded??I really feel sorry for this 21st century,it ll only get worse,women really don't care anymore.

To women-If at any point in your marriage you feel that cheating back is the solution,don't do it,just dump his ass and move on.As far as am concerned,cheaters are the dumbest people on earth.Why cheat??when you can simply break free and screw anything you want to screw.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by xynerise: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
I dont envy Solomon neither do I envy my muslim brethern. And pls draw a thin line between wife and girlfriend. Thank you
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by mekaboy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
byvan: @Mekaboy,definitely in Africa women will suffer more but how many women will ever be caughtMen are everywhere,just tell me that the eligible ones are few and I ll believe you.If you can't stay faithful to a woman,why get married at all((monogamously)??Well,thank God that women have a choice now,to stay married to a philanderer is not by force.How will a cheating husband expect a faithful wife,isn't he deluded??I really feel sorry for this 21st century,it ll only get worse,women really don't care anymore.

To women-If at any point in your marriage you feel that cheating back is the solution,don't do it,just dump his ass and move on.As far as am concerned,cheaters are the dumbest people on earth.Why cheat??when you can simply break free and screw anything you want to screw.

Easier said than done. Married men cheat in public and nothing happens why will the woman hide to cheat if they have equall right to cheat?

And the worst that will happen to the woman is when she cheats and the guy decides to blackmail her ontop of the cheating.

And for your information the major reason why men get married to to have children. You know that after child birth most women change physically.

The only way a man will still be very sexually attracted to a woman after all those changes is when he has variety.

Most times women feel that the reason why their husband no longer have sex with them in a long while is because they are cheating. Sometimes the reason why the man is no longer having sex with her is actually because he is not cheating. He is fed up with the physical appearance.

Atleast if the man is cheating, during the sex he can think of the young damsel he has been having an affair with and enjoy the sex with his wife.

Lol.

I am not encouraging cheating, but its more natural for a man to cheat than a woman. And if any wife decides to compete with the husband in cheating, the children will forgive a cheating father more than they will a cheating mother.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
Well I wanted to write an epistle,then I thought,why worry my pretty head over otHer people's problems?Let the women that don't mind stay but if it were in my jurisdiction to pass a verdict,I might consider a death sentence for cheating.

Not all women change physically After birth and not all men loose interest,some interests even intensifies along the line.Their are men that steadily lust after their wife on regular basis,just the sight of their wife prancing around the house and doing chores is enough to set them on fire.Sometimes the fear of loosing a woman you love and the knowledge that another man will dig into her when you bleep up,is enough to keep a sane man straight.

To each his own sha,we have the choice of deciding what we can live with.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
I personally won't feel much for a cheating parent,be it father or mother.

Don't you know that men crave for emotional security too??If people marry for the sole purpose of child bearing,how long do you think most marriages will last??People can bear kids out of wedlock,do you think Tuface got married because he need kidsEven if you f**k all the whores in Naija,some times,won't you wish someone really cares??humans are emotional beings....

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by greatgod2012(f): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Do unto you partner what you will want him/her do unto you.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by pheyikemi: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
AIDS IS REAL!!!
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by adim2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
A man has only one pen** so does a woman. Its just curiosity that makes some men to cheat while other might have some reason. But for married people i don't think its a welcome idea. Wife also make sure u learn with the new trend when a man is satisfied sexually he won't look outside.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by sigmond: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
@byvan, i got ur points, apart from the tiredness of being with a woman of a duration of time sometimes also i find out that i like tight punny and this can be found in younge ladies my girl for the past two years is a successful business woman she travels to dubai and turkey to bring cloths, she obedient and cares a lot but the sex is not great, the same with the girl with a six months relationship with me, she was great at the start but when she went to campus the flame is going down, don't make the mistake i take care of all these girls
@pheyikemi i know that is why i want to turn a new leave
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by sweettease(f): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
xynerise: I dont envy Solomon neither do I envy my muslim brethern. And pls draw a thin line between wife and girlfriend. Thank you

Of all my favourite nairalander to forget, how the hell did i forget to include you on my list of favourite nairalanders, am going to modify it.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
It is not statistically possible.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by CharlesShaw(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ok o!
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by CharlesShaw(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
Being wit just one woman alone is Shopworn nd Timeworn.
Variety is a difference that is usually pleasant, but do not disrespect ur woman cos ur fed up with her.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
sigmond: @byvan, i got ur points, apart from the tiredness of being with a woman of a duration of time sometimes also i find out that i like tight punny and this can be found in younge ladies my girl for the past two years is a successful business woman she travels to dubai and turkey to bring cloths, she obedient and cares a lot but the sex is not great, the same with the girl with a six months relationship with me, she was great at the start but when she went to campus the flame is going down, don't make the mistake i take care of all these girls
@pheyikemi i know that is why i want to turn a new leave

If you cannot keep a woman,better remain single and screw on.Whether you take care of them or not is irrelevant.I did choose a faithful guy over a rich dude anytime, anyday.well,people want different things,the women too ll probably prefer a bigger dick just as you crave for a tight punny.Life is about compromise,a man who has no control over his pendullum has no control over anything.

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by mekaboy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
byvan: Well I wanted to write an epistle,then I thought,why worry my pretty head over otHer people's problems?Let the women that don't mind stay but if it were in my jurisdiction to pass a verdict,I might consider a death sentence for cheating.

Not all women change physically After birth and not all men loose interest,some interests even intensifies along the line.Their are men that steadily lust after their wife on regular basis,just the sight of their wife prancing around the house and doing chores is enough to set them on fire.Sometimes the fear of loosing a woman you love and the knowledge that another man will dig into her when you bleep up,is enough to keep a sane man straight.

To each his own sha,we have the choice of deciding what we can live with.

Lol,u see those men you talking about, there are two things involved. Its either the man cannot afford an affair,and in that case if the wife is to refuse him sex he can't get from anyone else.

Or the man is cheating and having variety.

How can a man be so sexually attracted to his wife that much after kids. Why will u pass death sentence take am easy oo ?

Women change after kids.won't you have a happy husband who cheats and is full of joy and sniles each time he is with you. Than a frustrated man always angry because he needs multi vitamin.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by Temismith(f): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
Nothing
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by Temismith(f): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
dat corper wey dey shine 2 women kongo @ d same time just loose him one eye, u na ur blokos dem go cut. Maybe den, u no go need any woman to satisfy u again. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
mekaboy:

Lol,u see those men you talking about, there are two things involved. Its either the man cannot afford an affair,and in that case if the wife is to refuse him sex he can't get from anyone else.

How can a man be so sexually attracted to his wife that much after kids. Why will u pass death sentence take am easy oo ?

Women change after kids.won't you have a happy husband who cheats and is full of joy and sniles each time he is with you. Than a frustrated man always angry because he needs multi vitamin.

There are men who chose right and are cotented with their wives,Sexy,handsome men at that.I rather live, With no husband at all than a happy cheating husband.A cheating husband is the most worthless kind of man there is,luckily,staying married to a cheat no be by force.I repeat,not all women change after child birth,Some are blessed with good genes.

Every man can never be a cheat,just as all women can't be faithful.Forget talk,some men just have the hots for their woman,childbirth or no childbirth.
Re: Are You Satisfied By Only One Woman by adim2(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
[b][/b]
mekaboy:

This ur last explanation is lane for an educated person. No offence. We want to have all women at our brokos, but yet we don't want our wives to freely give theirs. Everything to me is still all about orientation to me i am much satisfy with my lady because what she is offering me is what another lady will still offer the difference is the idiosyncrasy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? / Romancing And Sex / Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.