Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,564 members, 7,951,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (8176 Views)

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back / He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by scemchee(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2009
demand for 5million instead and when you get the cash elope with the babe if she is still interested.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by joeljay: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2009
[that only goes to prove how much U ''love your girl''!!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by tashanja(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2009
Why not take the cash tongue chances are that the cash would also turn out to be as fake as the post and the poster. lipsrsealed
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by 190: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2009
collect the DAMN money~
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by tushbobo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2009
Any man that will give money to marry a girl he desires is a loser.I dont think the story is true but if it is then he might just change his mind about giving u the money when u have agreed to be settled.It seems the girl already likes him so u can f**k offfffffffffffff
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by nairaner(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2009
Ok  lets get serious now. For a man to be interested in marriage with a woman, that guy must have been following your girl for months and considering the fact that your girlfriend didnt tell you, it means she was strongly considering him(thats if she hasnt already told him you are the obstacle between the both of them).  In my own opinion, the girl may already be off your hook. But hey all is not lost, listen, just tell the top shot big bwoy that you were just about to propose marriage to her. I guarantee you, he will up the stake to make it 3-4 million.

Take it as the reward for your patience and hardwork, and move on! wink

On a second note, be reminded that he is desperate to have offered you 2 million. If you are really percieved as an "obstacle", then you really have to take to my first note before he sends them cool after your life as an act of desperation.

Words are enough the the wiser
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Damoche10: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
Indecent Proposal! This guy the gist us about film,
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Hotchyk(f): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
Guy,collect the money,waka!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
Poster it is a TRAP, c'mon if she wanted to leav u all she has to do is make a phone cal asking u not to see her anymore. Think she's testin u. But if that's not the case don't be stupid to collect d money, guilt is a great weapon use it and it wil hunt her for the rest of her life. And as for u, work hard and u ll be better off, trust me.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by missagbaa(f): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
@poster.i support wat d last poster;nomsochris said.my advice;be urself.follow ur heart nd ur sense of judgement.after all these advice u will still do wats is ur mind.bt my sincere advice.let both d girl nd d money go.d girl is not worth all d stres nd trouble.as for d cash.u'll find dat kind of ill gotten money goes wit d wind. after all said.u hav to do wat ur heart tells u to do, gud luck, [color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by agathamari(f): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
if either of you are even contiplating this then there obviously is no love between you. take the money and move on. hopefuly the next girl will love you and you will love her in return
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by MrsChima(f): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
Why does a man have to PAY YOU to marry your GIRLFRIEND? Are you really her father?

I know the Players are proud of the other man paying YOU for toto! lipsrsealed
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by malaria(f): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
@op pls kindly take a walk rejecting both d csh and ur girlfriend and neva look back.hw can u sel ur girlfriend 4 2m damn and al d guys are advising u 2 take d mony.this shows hw they love moni more dan their girlfriends/wyfs and yet many of them are here yabing girls of being too demanding.such money is cursed and if taken wil neva yield any tin gud.so if u want 2 leave dnt look back ,face ur life and let them be.ha INDESCENT PROPOSAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! / Sweet, Smart, Sexy Sistas- Show Some Sass! / Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.