Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? (11749 Views)

What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Humans often have romantic and funny names they call their loved ones and they most times, save their numbers with these names in their phones. I have come across interesting names on people's phones like 'Sweet Pie', 'Honey Pie', 'My Boko' shocked 'Heart desire', 'My hot chic', 'tininiTanana', 'paradise', 'My own'...I can go on and on....very interesting.
NLs, let's share here what name you save your lover's number with smiley
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Enenu1(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
His name
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by monalicious(f): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
"Ome".its the urhobo word for mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by hidenconyo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
saved hers as- @$@@&&@
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
she uses two numbers..........MINE and IFE MI
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by angelsing(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
Saved her name as "Inamorata"
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
hiden_conyo: save hers with- @$@@&&@
What does it mean? I saw something like this too on someone's phone (I can't really remember the person) abi na you bi the person? Lol...
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Otono2(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Saved his number with "My sunshine"

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by aadetoyin(f): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
On one of my phones his number is as TEMINIKAN ( meaning mine alone) on my other phone its saved as SOULMATE cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 20, 2013
bighole
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 20, 2013
angelsing: Saved her name as "Inamorata"

And that's funny grin grin
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by hidenconyo(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2013
koastar:
What does it mean? I saw something like this too on someone's phone (I can't really remember the person) abi na you bi the person? Lol...
na me....dats a love code

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2013
hiden_conyo: na me....dats a love code
Do you stay in Abuja?
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
his name

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by merciie(f): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
His full name, eg: SeunOsewa
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by JallowBah(f): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
Rudeboy.

grin
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by clemz85(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
next time i get one i will
use onila...come which kind name be this?
kai kai! i no fit get it off ma mind

nnaaa lekwanu nsogbu oo
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
merciie: His full name, eg: SeunOsewa
For your mind grin

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Paywole: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
"taye fuganiza"
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by angelsing(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
@koasta: its not funny.. Its an English word, u can check ur dictionary
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
angelsing: @koasta: its not funny.. Its an English word, u can check ur dictionary
Hmm...I wonder what you save your other lovers' number with
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by 190: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
saved hers as her name - dont want other chicks knowing wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by shakur1234(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
I saved mine with SOULMATE,it sound nice and can check the meaning yourself in the dictionary.
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by tellwisdom: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
Witch undecided
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Zebra,cos she has stretch marks on her body.

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by vizboy(m): 12:57am On Apr 21, 2013
Well the girls reach 3
1. G.pearl
2. Auchi baby
3. Lecture babe
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Yvete(f): 4:35am On Apr 21, 2013
Both numbers - Hermoso and Mi Bebe kiss
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 21, 2013
Yvete: Both numbers - Hermoso and Mi Bebe kiss Love HIM!

what does hermoso mean? Is it Italian or spanish?
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by ATMC(f): 4:45am On Apr 21, 2013
His name
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Yvete(f): 6:49am On Apr 21, 2013
I.Joan:
what does hermoso mean? Is it Italian or spanish?

It's spanish for handsome grin Hermosa for ladies.

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2013
Madam
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? by aadetoyin(f): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2013
teeo: Madam

Madam at the Top abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) / Shocking: See How A 33-year-old Woman Destroyed Her Anus With Anal S Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.